Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lamoureux Ford out here in the land of dragons (West of Worcester.)
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Reservation with Acton Ford. I reserved on the first evening and the site was a nightmare. Couldn't get it to accept any of the NH Ford dealers I have used. I then remembered that I had purchased from Acton Ford before and the experience was positive. I was able to place a reservation with them, With that said, I am keeping an eye on pricing and it has been impossible to not notice Granger Ford's efforts. Would I go all the way to Iowa and drive back? Can't say that I wouldn't if it's worth it.
There's possibly a "new game in town" with a dealer in Danville, WV. I'm not plugging them, currently with Granger, and from the comms that I have had and the input here, well there is something to be said about open communication.

I wish all dealers, and customers, to do well. There is $$$ for everyone. Yes, even $$$ for customers in savings and aggravation.

Proudy202

Black Diamond
First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
There's possibly a "new game in town" with a dealer in Danville, WV. I'm not plugging them, currently with Granger, and from the comms that I have had and the input here, well there is something to be said about open communication.

I wish all dealers, and customers, to do well. There is $$$ for everyone. Yes, even $$$ for customers in savings and aggravation.
I've seen this too, really shaves the drive home down!! Still hoping out for Leo Ford in upstate New York to come through!!

Z-Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Right now I am with Balise in Wilbraham. They confirmed no ADM, selling at MSRP plus any applicable rebates if any. They also will honor X-plan if Ford offers it on the bronco.

I would be interested in a group buy . Also I am still thinking about switching to Granger.

Stroopaloop

Outer Banks
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GMC canyon all terrain
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Lamaroux ford said they are going to do X-Plan. Just asked about admin fees, military pricing and where they are planning to go in regards to invoice pricing.

Sponsored

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just posted this in the Dealer mega-thread, but spoke with Michelle at Flood Ford in East Greenwich, RI and she confirmed X-Plan will be available, no ADM, and closing fees are $644. Being in state for registration and whatnot, seems like the most painless route for me.
Interesting. I've purchased a few vehicles from flood and their doc fee was sub $200. However my last purchase was a few years ago. I've reached out to my sales guy who's been there forever for details. I don't put much faith in the "internet sales" contact.

cp6789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interesting. I've purchased a few vehicles from flood and their doc fee was sub $200. However my last purchase was a few years ago. I've reached out to my sales guy who's been there forever for details. I don't put much faith in the "internet sales" contact.
Thanks, let me know if you hear anything new/different!

Bigmoose

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Flex Ecoboost Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks, let me know if you hear anything new/different!
Right after posting this I got a response. Their doc fee is $399. Clearly has gone up some and in my opinion is too high. However I think x-plan will limit that fee. It sounds like the $644 number includes title and registration fees (not sales tax) since the numbers add up to about that.

quattroa4m

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Laura Ford. $2000 off of MSRP and $199 doc fee...in writing.

Unfortunately it appears that no dealer in TN will even come close to the deal from Laura Ford.

LolaD

Outer Banks
First Name
Lola
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mercedes GLB
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I just switched from my local dealer to Granger!

Sponsored

NHCheef

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 VW GTI, '13 VW Sportwagen TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

jimmycarter

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
328xi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

95% sure I'm going to be switching from York to Stephens. It's too bad we don't have any dealers here in the northeast that are offering deals like Granger and Stephens.
Also considering switch to Stephens. If York or others did half the discount it would be fine, but they really donā€™t seem interested.

lsirois

First Edition
First Name
Luc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford F-150 Supercrew Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Also considering switch to Stephens. If York or others did half the discount it would be fine, but they really donā€™t seem interested.
Much easier than a trip to Iowa!

Crowleyman

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜19 Durango
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I did my reservation with Franklin Ford, I haven't worked with them before but I see their vehicles all over. i haven't asked yet about ADM or anything else yet. I don't need the car right now, it's more of a fun purchase so if it comes down to it that they are marking up etc then I'll just walk.
The sales guy was responsive so I'll try to see if I can get information about fees etc.
Iā€™m right down the road from them. The guys seemed cool, but they gave my MiL a bit of a run around, which makes me wonder. Was thinking of checking Imperial in Mendon
Sponsored