Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic hatchback
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’m right down the road from them. The guys seemed cool, but they gave my MiL a bit of a run around, which makes me wonder. Was thinking of checking Imperial in Mendon
Thats a bummer, I guess we'll see how things go once it's time to place orders. If they give me a hard time I'll just cancel my reservation and maybe get one at a later date.
It always amazes me when sales people give customers a hard time, like don't you want to make money
Sponsored

Duvel

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Land Cruiser, Range Rover Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Still need to call Ford and make the dealer swap, but I'm in Kansas and plan on using Louisburg Ford. $50 over invoice plus $299 in fees.

Derek47

Wildtrak
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just posted this in the Dealer mega-thread, but spoke with Michelle at Flood Ford in East Greenwich, RI and she confirmed X-Plan will be available, no ADM, and closing fees are $644. Being in state for registration and whatnot, seems like the most painless route for me.

Did you check Tasca or was your reservation with Flood?

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just posted this on the Dealer Megathread as well, but I changed my reservation from Mathieu Ford in Winchendon, MA (BAD experience with salesperson as well as sales manager so I don't recommend going with them) to North Country Motor Sales in Lancaster, NH.

Chose to go with them because I recently sold my Focus RS to someone and they are great friends with the co-owner. Co-owner called me back quickly and was upfront about being fair and not wanting to gouge customers. They will honor X-Plan and any incentives for the Bronco as well.

It's about 3.5h from my place but it'll be a great drive on back roads through the White Mountains after getting the new ride!

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved my Bronco at Granger Ford. I live in South Central Missouri though so it's only like 300 miles to Granger.

Sponsored

cp6789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler MOAB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did you check Tasca or was your reservation with Flood?

I called and emailed Tasca multiple times with no success so not promising off the bat. My reservation is with Flood and so far I am happy with keeping it there.

Derek47

Wildtrak
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called and emailed Tasca multiple times with no success so not promising off the bat. My reservation is with Flood and so far I am happy with keeping it there.
Yeah, I'm with Tasca...looking for alternatives if they're not going to accept X plan

Six Miles South

Badlands
First Name
Stace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Outback, '57 Alfa Romeo Giulietta Spider
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Acton Ford in Acton, Mass has been great in the past with my Ford trucks and have been very responsive during the Bronco reservation process.
Hey CinchDoug, you mention Acton. I'm reserved there too. Did you see the NE Group Buy spreadsheet?

cursed_hemi

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Charger Daytona / 03 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Currently reserved at Portsmouth Ford in Portsmouth NH as I've bought many vehicles from them and always been happy. I will be switching though as they've been extremely vague and are giving me the run-around about pricing. I've asked three separate times about adm or dealer markup and they've told me they don't have information on pricing yet. You're either adding to MSRP or you're not. Pretty simple question.

Birdman

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Cherokee Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m right down the road from them. The guys seemed cool, but they gave my MiL a bit of a run around, which makes me wonder. Was thinking of checking Imperial in Mendon
Mine is with Imperial and the experience has been meh so far. Spoke with Chris at Action and will likely change over there. My brief conversation with him was great, and there are a few others with reservations through him as well. Hear nothing but good things.

Sponsored

whiteoak150

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's possibly a "new game in town" with a dealer in Danville, WV. I'm not plugging them, currently with Granger, and from the comms that I have had and the input here, well there is something to be said about open communication.

I wish all dealers, and customers, to do well. There is $$$ for everyone. Yes, even $$$ for customers in savings and aggravation.

Its a no brainer for me. Stephens Auto Group in Danville, WV . $1,000 below Invoice plus $300 for X plan. There is no better deal around than I have seen. Its the same as Granger

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Why can’t ford just ship to our house when you order a specific bronco since they charge a destination fee? And let the dealer process the sale with you online through email electronic signatures like they do loans now.
You take that common sense and get the hell out of here

Parrett

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its a no brainer for me. Stephens Auto Group in Danville, WV . $1,000 below Invoice plus $300 for X plan. There is no better deal around than I have seen. Its the same as Granger
Who have you been dealing with over there? I’d like to get some information from them.

jjack50

Black Diamond
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Jetta TDI, 2016 F350 4WD Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've reserved through Best Ford in Nashua. I bought an F350 and my stepson bought an F350 from them and they have treated us well so far. Both vehicles over 80,000 miles so there is some history. I have to see how the discounts shake out though. Best has said they will honor MSRP.

sbledsoe

Outer Banks
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Granger ford got my business! I like up front, no BS dealerships!
Sponsored