Bunk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 15 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Bunk, do you have a part name/number that was utilized to fix the issue? I'd like to have them order it and take it in upon arrival. Appreciate the quick response!
Sorry I don't. But when I called the dealer and described it, they knew exactly what I was talking about.

jorgem31

Outer Banks
First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I hear a faint whistle when the top is down or windows open but cannot pinpoint it. And no, it's not the turbos. But mine was built in Oct and those TSB's say built before Aug.

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked up my big bend a couple weeks ago. Noticed the whistle right at 57ish mph. It is extremely annoying. I brought it into service today and they didn’t have a fix. I was an early December build that was held for weeks before shipping. Very frustrated there is not a solution. I understand wind noise with the soft top but the whistle is awful

Sponsored

ct1975

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion, 2020 Navigator, 2002 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I picked up my big bend a couple weeks ago. Noticed the whistle right at 57ish mph. It is extremely annoying. I brought it into service today and they didn’t have a fix. I was an early December build that was held for weeks before shipping. Very frustrated there is not a solution. I understand wind noise with the soft top but the whistle is awful
I am experiencing a whistle as well on my Outer Banks that was built ~1/14/22. The whistle occurs whether the soft top is up or flipped back at speeds above 50mph. I will investigate more when the weather cooperates. It is quite annoying.

Hornet

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The fix is to put some sealer in the seam.

12406551-CE00-45D0-8A44-130DD53902C1.jpeg

PG_Bronco

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The fix is to put some sealer in the seam.

12406551-CE00-45D0-8A44-130DD53902C1.jpeg
Thank you! I think it’s coming from the front end. Either the grille or the hood though.
Sponsored

Last edited: