Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok. I’ve obsessed about this way too much and studied all the media available and here is my predictions on the white top availability:

For the 2 door, as far as I can see the carbonized grey hard top is your option. That’s it...no soft top, no black, body colored. I’m fine with that. I live in the north where I need a hard top in winter and I can shell out $50 for fabric and make a bikini top For summer. Also, I always scratch my roof up so I might be proactive and immediately cover it in vinyl.

All the lit that mentions other tops, mentions only 4door. Im thinking they started with a soft shell knowing People will want choices for that. Listed is the same gray as the 2 door which I’m thinking will around the thousand dollar range. Then black and body colored. I am guessing both of those Will be about 2k To line up with Jeep prices ($2295). There shouldn’t be any reason you wouldn’t be able to order that in white as an aftermarket, but I’d bet grill, tie down and top in white option package becomes available later, so you may want to stick with the extra cost.

also guessing $3500 for Sasquatch, 3-4K for engine upgrade, and about $1000 for automatic.
Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
also guessing $3500 for Sasquatch, 3-4K for engine upgrade, and about $1000 for automatic.
Well, i hope you are wayyyy high on that guesstimate.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
ain't no way the engine is going to be that high...

auto trans $1500-2000
v6 $1000-1500
hard top for 4 door $1300
mid package $2000
sasquatch $4000

I've seen some of you guys overprice options quite a bit. By the time you optioned up a lower tiered model it would make more sense and or be cheaper to get a higher tiered model in which those are standard.

Last edited:

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. I’ve obsessed about this way too much and studied all the media available and here is my predictions on the white top availability:

For the 2 door, as far as I can see the carbonized grey hard top is your option. That’s it...no soft top, no black, body colored. I’m fine with that. I live in the north where I need a hard top in winter and I can shell out $50 for fabric and make a bikini top For summer. Also, I always scratch my roof up so I might be proactive and immediately cover it in vinyl.

All the lit that mentions other tops, mentions only 4door. Im thinking they started with a soft shell knowing People will want choices for that. Listed is the same gray as the 2 door which I’m thinking will around the thousand dollar range. Then black and body colored. I am guessing both of those Will be about 2k To line up with Jeep prices ($2295). There shouldn’t be any reason you wouldn’t be able to order that in white as an aftermarket, but I’d bet grill, tie down and top in white option package becomes available later, so you may want to stick with the extra cost.

It still lists the modular black top for the 2-door on Ford's site and it's standard on the Wildtrak. I'd be disappointed if the body-colored top doesn't come back for the 2-door by launch but I have zero doubt the black will still be there.

OP
OP
Darforce

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, i hope you are wayyyy high on that guesstimate.
I expect lots of naysayers. Id love to hear how other people have estimated and what they came up with. I looked at the following; differences in specs and pricing for each model Bronco, comparable options on the Bronco Sport, comparable options on Jeep ( they seem to be trying to stick to that range, options/upgrades on other Ford vehicles, especially the Ranger.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I expect lots of naysayers. Id love to hear how other people have estimated and what they came up with. I looked at the following; differences in specs and pricing for each model Bronco, comparable options on the Bronco Sport, comparable options on Jeep ( they seem to be trying to stick to that range, options/upgrades on other Ford vehicles, especially the Ranger.
I'm not saying you are right or wrong, just that i hope you are way on the high side. Wish they'd just open up B&P already. Kind of sick of all the speculation.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

my guess for sasquatch is $4k. Based off the tremor package for the F250 costing $4k.

hardtop for 4 door ~$1,300. You can get one on a jeep for that. But i'm sure if they offer white or you want painted body color it will be more. So ~1,500-1,800.?

I have no idea about the manual transmission and upgrade to V6. I hope it is less than $3k.
To upgrade engines on the F150's it isn't that much. But who knows...

LoneStar

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Starting MSRP difference from Badlands ($42k) to Wildtrak ($49k) should mean that getting the V-6/auto and 'Squatch runs about $7k.

Other differences like bumpers and rock rails (on BD) and modular Hardtop come into play, but still I'd bet not much more than $7K.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Starting MSRP difference from Badlands ($42k) to Wildpeak ($49k) should mean that getting the V-6/auto and 'Squatch runs about $7k.

Other differences like bumpers and rock rails (on BD) and modular Hardtop come into play, but still I'd bet not much more than $7K.
Wildtrak also includes Mid package and hardtop.
Then you lose the sway bar disconnect, rock sliders, bash plates.
Adding sasquatch to Badlands shouldn't be that much. It already has a bunch of the stuff. Lockers/gears/axle/suspension. So who knows?

But if I could get hardtop, V6/auto, Sasquatch on a Black diamond for $7k i would be good with that.

OP
OP
Darforce

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

my guess for sasquatch is $4k. Based off the tremor package for the F250 costing $4k.

hardtop for 4 door ~$1,300. You can get one on a jeep for that. But i'm sure if they offer white or you want painted body color it will be more. So ~1,500-1,800.?

I have no idea about the manual transmission and upgrade to V6. I hope it is less than $3k.
To upgrade engines on the F150's it isn't that much. But who knows...
So for the top, Jeep has the grey for 1k and change but the body painted one is 2295
Starting MSRP difference from Badlands ($42k) to Wildtrak ($49k) should mean that getting the V-6/auto and 'Squatch runs about $7k.

I took that into consideration. the upgrade between the OB and WT seems to make more sense. That adds Sasquatch, bigger engine and auto with comparable interior for about 10k (And painted top?). If you look at the difference between the big bend and BD specs, there seems a pretty high cost for the wash out, so you have to add that into the difference and you be right about at a 10k difference again. I think barring a few differences 9k at least for painted top, big engine and Sasquatch, (2k/3.5k+/3.5k+)

Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The 3.5 upgrade from 2.7 on my F150 was $600

20Bronco21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
’22 Badlands, ‘23 Balands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Levine said B&P would be up in September, and my guess is sometime late on the 30th. Hey, it’s still September, and everything else is just conjecture.

Last edited:

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to give you an idea what my fusion cost back in 2016 wth the upgrade pricing

Ford Bronco White Top and Other Predictions IMG_2430.JPG

Last edited:

OK_Hunter

Wildtrak
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infinity g37
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The white modular hardtop is listed in the accessories builder as an option for $2,499.
Sponsored