Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So this is weird thought that has been posted before...but I'm thinking of getting the Oxford White 4 door with the body colored top, but I honestly would not care if I got the dark hard top instead...what do you think is the most someone would pay to trade their dark hard top with some extra cash to get a white top for their vehicle (assuming they didn't get a white top obviously)?
Sponsored

fomoco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
deathmobile
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$500

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You mean like I’ll give you my molded gray+ 500 for your white top? Probably depends on how much it costs to just get yours painted white at a shop.

Figment

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
While I’m holding out hope it will come back, they took the body colored top off as an option.

Edit: At least on the 2 door. Unsure about the 4 door.

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just to follow up on this, if they didn't make white top an option unless you did the scenario I said, I wouldn't be expecting a kings ransom, I'm just seeing what people think would be fair, IMO I was thinking around $500-1k, probably somewhere just below the cost of having it painted at a shop.

Sponsored

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The problem is Ford will probably upcharge you for a body color painted Hardtop. On Jeep Wrangler they charge $1000 extra to go body color hardtop over a plain black one. I'm pretty sure Ford will be doing the same.

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So this is weird thought that has been posted before...but I'm thinking of getting the Oxford White 4 door with the body colored top, but I honestly would not care if I got the dark hard top instead...what do you think is the most someone would pay to trade their dark hard top with some extra cash to get a white top for their vehicle (assuming they didn't get a white top obviously)?
Take the difference in cost from MIC top to Painted top and add a couple hundred.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If you have white and want black and someone else has black and wants white it should be an even trade? Why would you ask for $500?

icavedin

Base
First Name
Ami
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'86 4runner, '91 318iS, '07 4runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
If you have white and want black and someone else has black and wants white it should be an even trade? Why would you ask for $500?
Ford Bronco White Top Resale Value? 1596289463611

Omarslp92

Black Diamond
First Name
Omar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Impala
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

He's referring to maybe it is an exclusive color for a certain body color or he got a model that offers it?
His point is, if it turns out to be a little exclusive, he's willing to sell his for a hardtop+ $500
Sponsored