Sponsored

Who do I need to talk to in order to get the Lead Foot F150 paint on the Badlands?

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Seriously this color is perfect and I need it so badly I can’t think straight. Carbonized is fantastic and all but that flat grey that’s ALMOST a matte is glorious. Somebody make it happen.
Talk to Jeffrey Epstein.....

OP
OP
midwestpilot

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That you asked the question you did implied this in spades.

Short answer: It will take approximately $10,000-12,000 and your Bronco to be left at a shop for a few weeks to have painted. But since you're a millennial, you can use ZIP, Uber, Lyft or any of the short-term auto rentals while the Bronco gets painted.

Alternatively you could save that money and immediately upon taking delivery of the Bronco, drive through a parking lot like a mad man, tagging multiple concrete columns as you finally trundle into a solid wall. then you can either:

A: You're a millennial that wanted a concrete colored vehicle, technically there is concrete on every body panel from the parking lot rampage: Mission Accomplished!

B: You still want it to look tidy in it's concrete color, commit insurance fraud and claim the vehicle was stolen. Pay off the property managers to destroy the security camera evidence as well. Free paint job!
I literally LOVE this. 100% will do.