Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can’t decide on which interior to get on the Badlands. I’m not doing off road driving it’s going to be my daily drive wondering if I don’t get power seats if I’ll regret it. Thoughts or suggestions????
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got power seats on my current ride and it is really nice to change position while driving. No worrying about "Too far!"

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think the air-ride suspension and power seats come as a package. Air horn is additional.

Sponsored

Rubisquatch

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’m going leather cause it’s thicker (I have personally seen live and touched both leather and the MGV), I think the leather will hold up better with a large dog (which we have), the leather actually is black in color whereas the MGV is grey (even though they call the MGV black onyx it’s not black), I want the cup holders in the back, I actually also want the carpet for both sound deadening and nicer look (and the drain plug in the body IS under the carpet if I really need it). We take the top off a good bit but rarely will it get wet as I’ll have a Bimini top or in a garage. Oh and the power seats will be nice too.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BigCatKale

Everglades
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Everglades / 2021 Kia Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

I can’t decide on which interior to get on the Badlands. I’m not doing off road driving it’s going to be my daily drive wondering if I don’t get power seats if I’ll regret it. Thoughts or suggestions????
if not doing off-road and not getting MGV, the why get a BL? Seems like other trims may be better suited in this use case, unless I am missing something.

OP
OP

Melissa948

Outer Banks
First Name
Melissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

YSI0tllrEvf954UAH8.gif

*latest conspiracy theory is that all of these first-post-is-a-thread members are working for someone like Jackson Dawson or Jeep, etc.
if not doing off-road and not getting MGV, the why get a BL? Seems like other trims may be better suited in this use case, unless I am missing something.
I want the lux package and I don’t like any of the Outerbanks interior options so Badlands was the next option.

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm waiting for the 2022 power seats. 👇
Ford Bronco Can’t decide on which interior to get on the Badlands 1612669633630

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jpeyer

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Get the vinyl. I have leather in my personal Ford truck and prefer my work truck vinyl for durability. Also without memory seats leather is a waste on badlands IMO. On the other trims leather makes sense to upgrade from cloth. It’s minimal on badlands bc there will still be vinyl in spots.

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I daily drive a car with manual seats and I never want power seats except when my wife or kid takes my car and doesnt adjust my seat the way I like it. Even then it takes a couple of adjustments then it's right a rain. Personally I am not spending money on seats so I'm going with the MGV and use my money for other options or sas.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the manual seats in the Bronco have as much travel as my Ranger I'm good. We have power seats in our other vehicles, and found after we get them set we don't move them again. So, I'm leaving them off my Bronco.
Sponsored