Sponsored

Can't Decide On A Color

I've "narrowed" it down to six options. Which would y'all pick?

• Total voters

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

None of those as I am in on A51 or Rapid Red.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoPaul

BroncoPaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger FX4 Level II
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
None of those as I am in on A51 or Rapid Red.
I was sold on Area 51 until the build and price came out. I think I need to see it in person to truly know. Plus that would solve the interior accent color issue.

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

That's fair, and if it was just that. But it's literally the stitching in the seats as well. I got the pleasure of sitting in a Black Diamond, and I made sure to check. The stitching in the seat in that was indeed blue, and if you look at the readily available pictures of a Badlands, the stitching in those seats are yellow.

So yeah, you can change the handles and the vent tabs, and most people won't notice the stitching unless they look. Once you see it, you cannot un-see it.
Hold on here! Sorry for going off topic. You sat in a BD?! What were your general impressions? Did you feel the need to move up trim levels? MGV felt ok? Was it stock tires? Height and stance feel ok? Is the cargo area carpet? Did they have to forcibly remove you?

ok back to the thread. Go Race Red or Cyber Orange. Keep it fun!!

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It depends how you feel about it too...

White/Black/AMB will just fit in any single parking lot!

RR/VB will stand out but are “common”. Nobody is gonna miss you in those colors!

CO takes it to another level, it’s very unique and you will stand out even in the middle of blue/red car! That yellow looks bright and very colorful. Can you handle it?

Deleted member 15966

I've "narrowed" it down to six colors, but I'm having the hardest time deciding which one I should order. I honestly like each one just as much as the others. Of the options listed, which would y'all choose?
I was real close to the "Carbonized Grey" as it was similar to the "Magnetic" on my Raptor. However, my first Bronco (1973) was a dark blue metallic similar to the Antimatter, so I had to go that route instead. Now I just wish I still had the '73 and could put them side by side when the new one gets here!!

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It depends on the color top that you plan to have long term. There are only a couple of options that I like with the MIC top, same with black. White opens different options as well.

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It depends on the color top that you plan to have long term. There are only a couple of options that I like with the MIC top, same with black. White opens different options as well.

BroncoBC

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Put me down for lightning blue

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was sold on Area 51 until the build and price came out. I think I need to see it in person to truly know. Plus that would solve the interior accent color issue.
BP doesn’t do any favors for A51
I think it looks amazing at least from the photos that have been posted in previous threads

Don’t judge the colors by the CGI BP
It’s garbage

D5BCA7A5-052A-4BE9-9BB8-6A06C10E2569.jpeg

A8D5E32B-3569-490E-8DA2-D085C4865C9D.jpeg

TheFuzzyBunny

Black Diamond
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acadia
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hold on here! Sorry for going off topic. You sat in a BD?! What were your general impressions? Did you feel the need to move up trim levels? MGV felt ok? Was it stock tires? Height and stance feel ok? Is the cargo area carpet? Did they have to forcibly remove you?

ok back to the thread. Go Race Red or Cyber Orange. Keep it fun!!
I loved it. Height and stance was fine on the 265s. Cargo area was not carpeted, it was a 4 door. The seats felt great (MGV) I'll still be getting mine Sasquatched, because I want all the other things that come with it over just the 35s. The size increase between 2 door and 4 door looked like it was all in the cargo area, it appeared to be the same back seat space as the 2 door.

I was torn between a 2 door Badlands and a 4 door Black Diamond and I'm 95% sure towards the 4 door black diamond. It'll just be Velocity Blue or Area 51 to match the blue accents.

Sponsored

DC9atnight

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I loved it. Height and stance was fine on the 265s. Cargo area was not carpeted, it was a 4 door. The seats felt great (MGV) I'll still be getting mine Sasquatched, because I want all the other things that come with it over just the 35s. The size increase between 2 door and 4 door looked like it was all in the cargo area, it appeared to be the same back seat space as the 2 door.

I was torn between a 2 door Badlands and a 4 door Black Diamond and I'm 95% sure towards the 4 door black diamond. It'll just be Velocity Blue or Area 51 to match the blue accents.
You just made my day. Thanks!

bluezombi

Outer Banks
First Name
Louis Pierre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bicycle
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Im down to Iconic Silver / CG / AMB / Rapid red (if i wrap it)...
Cyber orange is surprising. If its the same one as the sport Badland , it turns out mustard yellow hahaha