Sponsored

Who do I need to talk to in order to get the Lead Foot F150 paint on the Badlands?

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seriously this color is perfect and I need it so badly I can’t think straight. Carbonized is fantastic and all but that flat grey that’s ALMOST a matte is glorious. Somebody make it happen.
A good paint shop? They'll gladly knock that out for ya.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Sponsored

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know it doesn't help you but back in the day my dad's Oldsmobile dealer had the right connections. He order his 69 442 W-30 in a color that wasn't offered on the 442. Ahhh to be able to go back to when if a dealer knew what strings to pull you could get whatever you wanted.

OP
OP
midwestpilot

midwestpilot

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Equator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know it doesn't help you but back in the day my dad's Oldsmobile dealer had the right connections. He order his 69 442 W-30 in a color that wasn't offered on the 442. Ahhh to be able to go back to when if a dealer knew what strings to pull you could get whatever you wanted.
Oooo I like this. @Granger Ford can you add this to the list of my demands? I will 100% unsatisfied with my Bronco unless you bend over backwards to make this happen.

Actually if it’s possible even if it’s late availability for me I’d go nuts. I freaking LOVE that color.

TX_Bronco77

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well first you need a live chicken, a lot of candles, and then...........

Sponsored

Mattwings

Badlands
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Cactus Gray is probably closer to Leadfoot than Carbonized. Go look at it in person at least in the color book, it is not nearly as green in person as on camera/web/Ford B&P.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
But that requires effort and I’m a millennial.
That you asked the question you did implied this in spades.

Short answer: It will take approximately $10,000-12,000 and your Bronco to be left at a shop for a few weeks to have painted. But since you're a millennial, you can use ZIP, Uber, Lyft or any of the short-term auto rentals while the Bronco gets painted.

Alternatively you could save that money and immediately upon taking delivery of the Bronco, drive through a parking lot like a mad man, tagging multiple concrete columns as you finally trundle into a solid wall. then you can either:

A: You're a millennial that wanted a concrete colored vehicle, technically there is concrete on every body panel from the parking lot rampage: Mission Accomplished!

B: You still want it to look tidy in it's concrete color, commit insurance fraud and claim the vehicle was stolen. Pay off the property managers to destroy the security camera evidence as well. Free paint job!
Sponsored