Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '09 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

07/14/20 did the Bronco Raptor switch and still waiting on a build date.
Sponsored

OP
OP
nomometal

nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Itā€™s particularly interesting that Ford says they want to transition to a direct-sales model. The Bronco debacle makes it clear that thereā€™s no way on Earth that they could pull that off at any kind of volume.

66GT

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Marauder, 66 Mustang GT, 65 Ranchero, 64 Comet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What a effed up club. I'm in on the 28th with my original order. šŸ˜‘

In the meantime, I got impatient bought one off the lot for 5k ADM.

Can I downgrade my membership if I volunatarily 99ed my original order to see what's coming in '23? šŸ¤”

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE: I knew better than to call Ford but I did this afternoon. Yeah, guess what, no Bronco on Monday the 25th. Plus they couldn't give me another date. I just can't fathom what the hell they are doing. Sitting for 6 damb months on a lot in Michigan and still counting. I honestly don't see me getting it by the end of summer now or even my birthday in September. I have a vacation scheduled in October to Moab, I wonder if I will have it by then. Then when I do get it, it goes in for the windshield recall. They were able to communicate the recall to me but nothing else. This just keeps getting worse.

Stu baby

Outer Banks
First Name
Steph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Audi
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just got out of the two year club! Picked up my 2dr OBX on the 19th. FWIW , I like it a lot ! However those that say ā€œitā€™s worth the wait ā€œ , I disagree wholeheartedly. At the most I think a year wait is the most anyone should wait for any vehicle. If Ford would have stated it could be a 2 year wait I think the reservations would have about half. But once you are already a year in , youā€™re in a no win situation

Sponsored
OP
OP
nomometal

nomometal

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Volvo 245
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Nobody technically because you couldnā€™t convert to an order until Jan of ā€˜21(from what Iā€™ve read I could be wrong.) You canā€™t really count reservation time as thatā€™s not an order.

Now has the entire thing been a cluster F yup
Ford was happy to take my money on July 14, 2020, right?

Sgilson

Badlands
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus Gx 460
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

3 1/2 weeks shy of the two year reservation club. No VIN, not scheduled.

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford was happy to take my money on July 14, 2020, right?
A $100 yup but it was well published that they were not submitting orders or building them in 2020.

CN72

Black Diamond
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
850+ Days and still waiting
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
A few weeks short of the 2 year club... and Ford told me recently I'll be pushed to '23. Only upside is I like the colors better. But this wait sure has gotten old.

Ramble_Offroad

Badlands
First Name
Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35ā€™s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yup.
2nd day Res.
ordered asap twice.
2Door woes.

etc.

Trying to be chill about it as best I can, but Iā€™m borderline psychotic at this point. šŸ˜Ž

Our eldest daughter will be driving very soon so the pressure is on.

Sponsored

Cogentfire

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I haven't been waiting nearly as long as most of you...but it's still incredibly frustrating. 523 days and...nothing. Feb 12 2021 so I'm quite a bit behind a lot of you.

Granted - my build is pretty constrained. BadSquatch 2.7 MIC Lux leather tow...but damn it's still so frustrating seeing people walk in and have their Broncos built a couple months later.

Also...my buddy ordered the exact same thing I did a couple days after I ordered mine. He's in Arizona. He's driving his Bronco and I'm still checking the backdoor link every day. Yeah I get it - dealer allocation. But that's a garbage argument. They told us reservation date mattered.

There's zero reason he should have his Bronco well before mine - just like there's zero reason I should have mine before any of you who have a similar build. The fact that there are people who've been waiting more than 2 years is ridiculous.
I feel for you dude! Hope you get your truck soon!

Dino

Outer Banks
First Name
Dino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Day 1 res, ordered asap, got bumped to 22, lost my AMB, gave up tow and bumper to speed it up, bumped build dates 4 times, bumped ship date once so far, and don't see it getting here on 08/01, but I guess we'll see.

Maybe I could have gotten it sooner, but I wouldn't give up Sas, 2.7, MIC or Lux. I don't think leather was an issue.

BernR6

First Name
Bernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mazda CX-5, 2018 Mazda 3
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Today the 24th is exactly 2 years since I placed my reservation. My order with Chapman was placed 3/2021. 2 door Base, 7sp. I have heard nothing...very frustrated with this whole process.

cooooop_ks

Black Diamond
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Ford Raptor,17' Ford Mustang GT, 14' Ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

UPDATE 7-25-22. After another call on Friday the 22nd to Ford to get an updated ETA date since my last date was dropped, Ford couldn't tell me a thing at all. I was really pissed and bummed all weekend. Then I checked my email this morning 7-25, on Sunday morning Ford sent me an email saying that my Bronco was complete and ready to ship, ETA is 7-31 to 8-6. After 6 months on dirt/ice mountain, FINALLY!!!

Maximus3311

Badlands
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021...Nope. 2022...still no. 2023? Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel for you dude! Hope you get your truck soon!
Thank you - me too. Sadly another day, another disappointment. Now at 528 days since I put in my order. Like I said: not as bad as a lot of people here. But doesn't make it much easier.

I'm lucky I have a good car that runs well - but what really gets me is the loss of time. I'm lucky - my kid is 4 and I really wanted to start taking her camping when she's 5. I've lost this summer of camping with her (I live in Colorado and my car won't get to the spots where I want us to camp - I don't believe in "traditional" camp sites...too much like a busy motel) but hopefully next summer.

What really grinds my gears is that Ford has completely stopped communicating with us. It's just sit and wait. I won't buy a jeep...and the only vehicle I want is a Bronco. But damn it would be nice to at least hear from them once in a while.
Sponsored