Sponsored

Who is Paying These Used Bronco Prices??????

fzracer484

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Base
I am completely torn over here, for the fun of it two weeks ago I put my 2021 2DR base bronco through Carvana pricing to see what they gave for an offer. I was shocked to see $40,600 on my $29,995 build. Well last night I entered it again and the offer is now up to $46,000 for a base bronco with manual trans. I'm highly contemplating just selling and re-ordering through my dealer again at MSRP which would now be $32,995 for the same truck and about another year or so wait after the August ordering resumes again. Who in their right mind is paying these prices that Carvana is willing to pay me $46k??????
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You got me, I have no idea who it is who is paying these things.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

supply and demand.

personally i love this thing and wouldn't sell, but understand people that do. it is also my dd, so replacing, even with the profit, is a pia. also vehicles, including used, are up across the board.

lets say i clear 10k profit i still need to get something. i won't like it as much, and i assume the current market i will overpay by 5k-ish anyways. so my net is 5k, a vehicle i won't like as much, and going through the process again. oh right, no price protection so a new bronco is already 2-5k more. who knows what that is once i get the next run and the new prices in august without protection.

no thanks.

tl;dr: profit - taxes - other vehicle (if needed) - cost of next run of bronco = not so much profit

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't blame you for selling if you do

El Bronco Blanco

Wildtrak
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer XLT, 2021 Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dude, just on my drive to work, there is a WT at a Toyota dealer for $92k and a OB at a Honda dealer for $82k.

No clue why anyone would want to pay it, but damn if everyone stops getting their Broncos after their wait, and immediately flipping them to the local dealers as trade ins, that would be awesome, maybe the market will level out.

But then again, a dealer wouldn't do it, if they couldn't get those ridiculous returns. Someone will buy it...

Sponsored

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Id probably do it. New order and get more options if you want to

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Someone obviously is if they will give you that. I'm getting tempted to sell my Basesquatch. I love it so much but with the gas pries so high I can't really afford to drive it. I'm so afraid that gas prices are still going to go up a lot more and there will be a changing of the tide so fast towards electric vehicles- not enough of them to meet demand and gas vehicles value plummetting like a rock. I'm so torn- don't want electric at all but more or less being forced there.

Cooldude

Wildtrak
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes e400 cab, edge titanium, ford f150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Are we still asking these questions?

ColoradoKid26

Badlands
First Name
Naughty Scotty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badsquatch, 2022 F-150 Tremor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I paid sticker for my BadSquatch 12/30/2021.
The selling dealer called yesterday and wants to buy it back.
Its stock mechanically, with lots of shit on inside and PPF, ect, and 2,100 miles.

I told them $75k, or dont waste my time.
The salesman laughed at me, and said it wouldn't sell for more than $62K.

I expect a few more calls today from them with better offers. I'm still not selling, lol.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Local dealers around me who have used Broncos for ridiculous prices have been sitting on them for a minute, not selling like they were. Local Toyota dealer has a 4 door soft top base w/wheels and tires for 70k...had it for about 2-3 months now.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ain't gonna lie, if my bronco ever shows up and someone wants to pay me $15+ more than what I did, I'll gladly sell and wait for another. That said, I fully expect to wait a couple more decades before they build my bronco.

Blackcat

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 FORD BRONCO BASE 2 DOOR M/T
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Carvana offered me 18,000 more than I gave for my 2 dr outer banks... no thanks .... love my Bronco.... got money... only got one Bronco....
But you were interested enough to look up how much they'd offer you though......
Sponsored