Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. My wife's Buick is paid off, so its my turn for a new vehicle.

2. I have found memories of camping with my dad and his big body 86 Bronco. The 2021 Bronco is my chance to create similar memories with my daughter.

3. I dove down the youtube rabbit hole due to covid lockdowns and watched way too many overlanding videos.
Sponsored

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would I get anything other than the Bronco? Or, maybe it’s just my destiny to get a new Bronco. Or, because it’s cheaper than buying an EB and building it to be what I’d want it to be. Or, .... ♾️

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Why did you get a Bronco? i-love-to-party-and-have-fun-celebrate

GAbronco

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 VW Golf R
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Building a cabin in the mountains and can’t think of a better ride to get me there!

CarreraX

Big Bend
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E30 M3, 993 C4S, GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
With the current conditions in this country, we wanted something to look forward to and bring a bit of joy. I had no plans on buying one, in fact, I didnt even realize a new one was coming out. I just happened to be on youtube on July 14th and saw the ad and that reservations were available. We had talked about having a convertible for fun with our teenage daughters (16/17) for years. When I saw the bronco I fell in love with it and decided it would be a fun toy. I have other fun cars and I really dont need another car but the joy of looking forward to it and playing with it this summer (Hopefully) has been awesome!!

Sponsored

FTBronco9

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Got excited when I heard about it a few years ago. Thought it would be a good family car that’s able to go just about anywhere. When they revealed it, I just couldn’t believe how cool it looked! I slept on the reservation for one night (regretfully) then made the decision to reserve it. For me, I want to be able to go places and experience things I never have before with my family. Sure we’ve gone camping and stuff, but being able to go in a Bronco seems way better. There’re specific 4x4 trails that lead to secluded fishing holes and other cool places that I want to use this for. Should be a lot of fun. Can’t wait.

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Because I've been a Ford guy for the last 30 years. Its a gift for my wife, who deserves it after surviving me, our three boys, a house full of guests and other peoples kids year round for the last 25 years. I've bought multiple boats, guns and more fishing rods than I can count and she never says boo. She doesn't spend money on herself, she likes it when I buy her clothes and never goes shopping for herself, she hates shopping. She likes dogs and we've always had one or two. If I wanted 5 she'd be fine with that too. Whoever has needed a couple days, weeks, or months in our home to get through rough patches is welcomed, I don't even need to ask. She makes sure they feel welcome and gets the guest room ready. My oldest son is adopted, before we had kids. I was shoeing horses at a barn, he was their 4 year old foster kid and they couldn't keep him. I went home and asked if we could, she said yes. A few weeks later he came on vacation with us and asked if he could stay. Because she fought and beat cancer, and cancer sucks. I didn't mean to type all this when I started but its all true, she's that and more. Because the Bronco is the most cool fun vehicle anywhere close to my price range. Because she deserves it, and she has more than earned it. I can't wait.
Sponsored

Last edited: