Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can see part stores ordering many of Mavericks for deliveries. I don't know how you guys can put your selves through another new releases back to back.
I think the Maverick was designed and built with the chip shortages in mind, and doesn't have a third party supplier for the entire roof structure. It's also simpler, with less trim levels and only one body configuration. I think Ford will be on schedule building these starting in August and churn them out en masse in time for it to be a hit on Q4 earnings.
Sponsored

AceGoliath

Outer Banks
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX SAS , 22 Maverick XLT, 10 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have one of each on order as well.

I was going to keep my 2013 F150 alongside my Bronco, but then they announced the Maverick. I don’t need all the gadgets or AWD…that’s what the Bronco will be for. It has a bed and great fuel economy. The only thing I will be losing is the towing capacity, but I haven’t towed much in my ownership of the F150.

The Maverick will be my DD so 99% of the time I’m alone so rear passenger roominess isn’t a dealbreaker. Bronco will be the family car for road trips with better room in the back.

Trade-in right now for my F150 should cover most of the Maverick and fuel savings per month will easily pay for what’s left.

I’m a 7/14 Bronco reservation holder and I will probably see my Maverick first lol.

Last edited: