Sponsored

Why I'll never run a spare tire delete..

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What's the advantage to airing up, over a couple seconds it's taking to unhook a single line and hook up to the next tire? In my mind you're only looking at saving maybe 20 seconds (inflating four), then you're going to lose 2 minutes putting the contraption away.

If I may, and this entirely subjective. Inflating two, or four, tires at once ensures you have the same pressure which in this day and age where you have digital numbers staring you in the face has taken on a whole new level of importance.

We went from not knowing we have a flat tire till there was an unmistakable effect to handling, to a large range where we were notified by a light, now to a digital readout for each tire that updates in a matter of seconds. Some of us need, a deeply personal need, to have the pressure readings the same for the tires on a given axle, some don't.

The other advantage is if one inflates a tire at a time then you are busy the entire time. If you take the time to setup a system you have a longer continuous free time while the tires are inflating. 6 of one half dozen the other, entirely subjective to ones preference.

I have two hose inflator systems made, one for 2 tires and one for 4 tires. I find myself using the 2 tire system more, less hose to mess with and with my truck there is a need for two different pressure between the axles.
Sponsored

Morrisattack

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO AND BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The small diameter hose is causing a restriction/resistance to flow. In a static system all will equalize, nature hates an imbalance (this is the principle of all power humans have ever, or will ever, use; we make the energy do work as it goes about its way getting to equilibrium). If you want all tires to be the same pressure with your set-up, wait.

Do you really not know how to stack objects? Or, perhaps modify your jack setup, as you modify your vehicle.
What I can do vs what I want to do is 2 different things.

Tex

Wildtrak
First Name
Cliff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Part of the problem is that the TPMS isn't always 100% accurate, so if you're going by your TMPS reading on the panel, you might be off in the real world by a few psi...especially if you're equalizing pressure with a four hose setup and you see that one tire isn't reading the same psi.

Also keep in mind that if you park your Bronco outside and two of the four tires are seeing daylight while the other two are in shade, you're going to see 2-3psi difference. This usually evens out after 10 miles of highway driving.
Sponsored