First Name
Min
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang, 2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
People talking about owning multiple Broncos when Fords not even letting me buy 1 lol

Graham1911

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because I took my wife to Bronco Off-Roadeo in Moab. She drove some and loved it. She wants one and she can't have mine. So the BMW goes and Bronco number two takes its stall.
Ford Bronco Why Own Multiple Broncos? 1

Sgroll

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Integra 6spd, 2018 GTI, 1966 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

C1 Ret

Wildtrak
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I love my Bronco. It's my favorite car to drive. But I do not want two of them (even if they are different trims). I can't really ever imagine simultaneously having two of the same car at the same time.

But I see quite a few people with two Broncos on the forum. I know the forum is a small slice of overall owners and these owners are pretty passionate - which is why they are on the forum. But, I'm curious - why get multiple Broncos?

Well, I am one of those people with "two" Broncos. My wife has one and I have one. It kinda went down like this: we had a Polaris RZR for about 7 years and loved to off-road in the mountains right outside our backyard. It was very well equipped for both mountain and desert terrain. For reasons that aren't important we realized it was time to sell it and move on, but we still want to off-road. My spouse has always liked the Bronco, and wanted to trade in her 4Runner to get a new Wildtrack, SAS and after some searching, we found one she liked that someone else ordered, but had backed out of the deal at the last minute. It had ALMOST everything I had wanted to get it off-road ready, but still needed a few things: Winch bumper; racks to hold fuel, lights, etc. However, when it came time order the equipment....she balked. She didn't want all that stuff on her daily ride....and I couldn't argue with that. I will not use her exact words...not forum friendly...but essentially she said if I wanted to put that off-road equipment on...I could sell my F150 and get my own #@%$ Bronco. So I did.....

Two Broncos in the garage now. Both Wildtrack; SAS....but my new equipment will soon be installed. She can have her mall crawler and I will have my off-road rig. Happy wife, happy life.

Sponsored

BeachBronco21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I don't have two but I kick myself almost daily for not putting another reservation in during summer 2020. Family members wanting to drive it is a big reason. But I also think it would've been nice to have a more basic model that I could leave the roof and doors off during warmer weather.

Gassyjack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We have two Broncos, we initially reserved a cyber orange 4 dr soft top manual Badlands. It was not intended to be a daily driver and the wife complained about it being a “garage pet”.
She loved driving it but wasn’t crazy about the manual. So she ordered a Hot Pepper Red 4 dr hard top automatic. She drives it almost daily, she put as many miles on in a couple months as I did in over 6 months. She’s of the mind “drive it, use it, enjoy it”.
I’m of the mind “don’t use the vehicle up on mindless commuting miles, use it for what it was made for and keep it for years “.

carmigo

First Name
Carmigo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Because: 1. America, 2. my money, 3. nunya. Besides, my BL is a built-up weekend warrior off-roader and the wifes new OBX-Squatch will be certified mall crawler.

We were a 3 Bronco family for about 5 days, that will come to an end this morning when @carmigo picks up the wifes old '21 BL. I also have a HE with a build date too incase you weren't irritated enough.
AYYY thats us :) Glad you used us to sell your car. Nothing wrong with having multiple Broncos in our humble opinion!

Evans67bro

Black Diamond
First Name
Evan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 67Bronco,2022 BD,2023 BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have three. A 1967 a 4 door 2022 and a 2door 2023. All have ther purpose. I have had more than one bronco at a time since 2007. I had as many as 5 early Broncos at one time. Now I am down to the two 6g and one eb. Eb is for wheeling and icecream cruises, 4door is the wife daily ride and can also off road. My 2 door is thr clean commuter that I will baby for a few years then sell. I love them all for what they are.

Sponsored

bloominguez

Black Diamond
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Br BD, '22 5BW, '95 Integra, '94 VFR, '04 SV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've got a better question that's harder to answer..
Why NOT own multiple broncos?
Not that hard hard to answer, actually. Why not? Because there are a LOT of great vehicles out there. Why limit yourself to just Broncos? No hate for those who love Broncos and want to double or triple down on them, you obviously know what you like. But some of us want automotive variety. My plan is to purchase multiple fun vehicles, vastly different from each other, with manual transmissions--while I still can, while they're still available.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Not that hard hard to answer, actually. Why not? Because there are a LOT of great vehicles out there. Why limit yourself to just Broncos? No hate for those who love Broncos and want to double or triple down on them, you obviously know what you like. But some of us want automotive variety. My plan is to purchase multiple fun vehicles, vastly different from each other, with manual transmissions--while I still can, while they're still available.
Scarcity and fantasy are a driving force. Humans can be attracted to things perceived as having exclusivity and that are hard to get. Bronco is the COVID toilet paper. :)

And Bronco can provide a lot of fantasy value. You don't generally buy a raised up vehicle with mud tires, skid plates and lockers (much less multiple of the same vehicle) because it makes sense for only pavement. (Those are actually some of the last features you'd design into a vehicle to excel on pavement.) Fantasy use is a motivator.

I'm involved with some other vehicle makes, and while scarcity and fantasy can play a part, I've never seen anything close to how it plays out with Broncos. Probably over time it will dissipate.

Ford Bronco Why Own Multiple Broncos? 1684466658298

Bojler

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, BMW M850i - both green /love
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
We were having Wildtrak and Raptor, next to the BMW M850i. We need two daily driver cars, and that was supposed to be the BMW and the Wildtrak, keeping the Raptor just for off-road fun. But in the end, the Raptor is the one that is being used next to the BMW, so we have sold the Wildtrak, as it was making no sense to have it.

Ford Bronco Why Own Multiple Broncos? IMG_3466
Sponsored

Last edited: