Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why...
I have been firmly I mean firmly on the 2 door bandwagon from the inception. Love the simplicity and it reminds me of the original to its core. But my lovely
Misses seems to think “we” will need a little more room that the 4 door provides..

I was done 2 door squatch Black diamond but now I might B&P a 4 door!

I’m sure I’m not the only idiot that has done this?!!
16”- that’s the difference in size between the two.
Sponsored

OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

mikeandmiki

Wildtrak
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F-350 Platinum, '16 Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Single Old Guy here... I'll get whichever one I want. :cool:
as I did away with the "Boss" over 8 years ago....
Not single but I am old(ish) so the kids are out of the house, wife has an SUV for the grandkids and I have a crewcab F-350 to haul stuff with. Replacing a Challenger with a 2 door WT and my wife could care less what I get. If I didn't live on a dirt road I'd probably get another Corvette.

OP
OP
BroncoJay

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Who's paying for it, you or her?

It's that simple.

Sponsored

NPBronco91

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

way a head of you (literally), and that’s why I’m now pushed to get a bronco in like 4 years now. Those things are a pretty penny! But personally I think it’s worth it,I have a vehicle that will get me around. But as soon as I can afford it... a new horse will be in the stall wearing 33’s.
I was late getting a reservation. Got my reservation the first week in August. I'll speak for myself, I'm okay if this means getting my dream Bronco in the Fall, Winter or early 2022. I'll just keep saving what I can. By then I'll be saving for a wedding and a car. Hopefully, my FJ will continue to hold up and retain its value in the mean time.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The good thing for you in all of this... the 4-door is the supreme choice.

tenor.gif

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And please livestream that conversation here for us because we'd really like to see how it all works out for you.
I had this exact conversation with my wife without the sandwich part lol. She said, "We need a vehicle that works for our family of 4". I said, "We do, it's called the brand new Edge we bought you a couple months ago and the Screw F150. Since you got the last vehicle you wanted, I believe I will be getting the 2-Door." That was the end of the conversation.
tenor.gif

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had this exact conversation with my wife without the sandwich part lol. She said, "We need a vehicle that works for our family of 4". I said, "We do, it's called the brand new Edge we bought you a couple months ago and the Screw F150. Since you got the last vehicle you wanted, I believe I will be getting the 2-Door." That was the end of the conversation.
Ford Bronco Why why Why giphy (44)
Yes! The secret to a lasting relationship: compromise! (Says the girl who's been divorced since the 1990s and stopped dating ten years ago 'cause she hates to compromise.)

But seriously, I agree with your logic.

tshaw2009

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 F150 Lariat, 2018 Ford Edge Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes! The secret to a lasting relationship: compromise! (Says the girl who's been divorced since the 1990s and stopped dating ten years ago 'cause she hates to compromise.)

But seriously, I agree with your logic.
Compromise is easy in theory but is difficult in application. Luckily neither of us is afraid to admit when our line of thinking is wrong. Both of us are stubborn but neither of us are overly selfish. I've got myself a unicorn I tell you. Hopefully she believes she has a unicorn as well.

Deleted member 12854

Why...
I have been firmly I mean firmly on the 2 door bandwagon from the inception. Love the simplicity and it reminds me of the original to its core. But my lovely
Misses seems to think “we” will need a little more room that the 4 door provides..

get what you want. stand up to her!

wjfawb0 [hacked account]

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler JKR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
People told me the same thing when I went to get my two door Rubicon with manual windows, manual locks, manual transmission, etc. To hell with them. I've always wanted a two door. If you can't crawl in the back, you're not going. My parents only had two door trucks and cars when I was a kid. Everyone is a pansy these days. My wife was the most supportive one, because she knows how I am.

I remember the first time I went to a tight offroad park with all the four door guys. The group ride organizer was on the CB radio "I feel like I'm driving a school bus." Should have got the two door, I guess. :D

I often have a cargo carrier on the back of my two door for fuel jugs and camping supplies. Works fine for grocery getter duties when required.

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why...

Never once considered the 2 dr. These days everyone needs more room.
Sponsored