NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
only the two door gets that standard. The 4 door unfortunately in every trim has to be purchased extra to my knowledge. I think that BS but if someone has other info I hope it not going to be like that. Also I need the roof rack and you are forced to get the hardtop or modular top because the soft top it comes with on all the 4 door broncos will not work with the soft top.
I'm pretty sure the Wildtrak comes with the hard top, 2 or 4 dr

^ what he said

Sponsored

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I like the offset as well. The only reason the Wildtrak appears to have a more solid stance is because it come standard with SAS. Any Bronco with SAS will have the same "overall width" and track width., and same solid stance.

I have been trying to account for this. I am thinking the SAS wheels 8.5" over the 8", and the 35" over the 33" tires. That may account for a couple inches, give or take, on the wider track width.

If somebody has other info that would be awesome!
So once the Sasquatch package has been applied this is no longer applicable? I'm also confused as to why only a couple of the models are shown here.

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco spotted (with Sasquatch Package standard) 1598508096684

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Or is this what you meant?

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco spotted (with Sasquatch Package standard) 1598508338434

BadlandsJP

Badlands
First Name
John-Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Yukon Denali
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm pretty sure the Wildtrak comes with the hard top, 2 or 4 dr

^ what he said
Anyone know why there are 8 options for GOAT modes but not one trim has all 8? It always takes one from another but never all 8. Why???? at these prices for Badlands,Wild track and First edition. so excited to be let down daily between color choice, packages and now pricing hikes. aftermarket will definitely be taking fords add on business if they dont have better pricing. i wonder if you keep the soft top on badlands and get the modular hard top later what that will cost? The pricing on the sheet is ridiculous

Sponsored

Anthraces

Badlands
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Japanese car/SUV unfortunately
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the offset as well. The only reason the Wildtrak appears to have a more solid stance is because it come standard with SAS. Any Bronco with SAS will have the same "overall width" and track width., and same solid stance.

I have been trying to account for this. I am thinking the SAS wheels 8.5" over the 8", and the 35" over the 33" tires. That may account for a couple inches, give or take, on the wider track width.

If somebody has other info that would be awesome!
Doesn‘t the wildtrak have spacers added to make the width wider? It’s three inches wider, 8.5 inch tires can only account for an inch. not Sure if that is part of Squatch package or unique to WT, maybe I am completely off though

BigBend78

Big Bend
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Wildtrak Bronco prototype sighting at Toledo Beach Marina. Wildtrak comes standard with Sasquatch Package (35" tires / 17" beadlock capable wheels).

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco spotted (with Sasquatch Package standard) 1598508338434

Spotted by the bronco ranch ?
Just awesome can’t wait till I get my bronco

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not a wildtrak. Not Sasquatch package and no painted roof.

guzie

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru WRX sti, 2019 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Doesn‘t the wildtrak have spacers added to make the width wider? It’s three inches wider, 8.5 inch tires can only account for an inch. not Sure if that is part of Squatch package or unique to WT, maybe I am completely off though
Wildtrak is wider stance because the tires themselves are wider. Factory will not use spacers. They will build the offset needed in the wheels. Many tire places won’t even touch a vehicle that is using spacers.
Sponsored