Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hated the body color handles and the gloss black mirrors.

But then again, I hate cars that are all one color, for example black paint with black wheels, black windows, and black interior. Has no personality.

Breaking up the paint color by having different colored accents and even a top is much better looking than having your vehicle look like it was an Earl Scheib paint job where they just sprayed everything.

But then again I know I'm in the minority, knew from the get go when I liked the Sand interior and the Camo cloth seats 😁
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Converted my reservation over to an order yesterday. Race Red Wildtrak 4D, MIC, Lux, tow. Been a WT fan from the start. Looked at the BL, but wife didn't like the grill, prefer the painted one. Now the long wait I'm afraid.
You know the grills are easily swapped? I've heard of a lot of reasons why people pick one trim over a different one, bit never cuz of the Grill.

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You know the grills are easily swapped? I've heard of a lot of reasons why people pick one trim over a different one, bit never cuz of the Grill.
The grill, painted mirrors, painted door handles, Sport mode. It's her daily,,,, Happy wife, happy life. She's giving up her '20 Explorer ST for the Bronco.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The grill, painted mirrors, painted door handles, Sport mode. It's her daily,,,, Happy wife, happy life. She's giving up her '20 Explorer ST for the Bronco.
I get you there! To me though I never understood how someone could toggle between something like a WT and a BL. They are too totally different beast because of the washout interior.

I could see going between a WT and an OBX, But as long as she's seen them in person and know what she's in for then good luck on your choice and I hope you get it soon.

Reactions: Rpm

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I get you there! To me though I never understood how someone could toggle between something like a WT and a BL. They are too totally different beast because of the washout interior.

I could see going between a WT and an OBX, But as long as she's seen them in person and know what she's in for then good luck on your choice and I hope you get it soon.
We've been all over central Kentucky looking at dealer mannequins, Big Bend up through Wildtrak. She likes the Wildtrak the best. We've just entered the waiting game with the rest of you.

Sponsored

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Anyone else really only want the hardtop but are at a point where they need the bronco sooner than later so you're willing to switch to soft top and hope the hardtop isn't $4000 retail in 2023? If so, are you also worried that you're going to order the soft top now, get scheduled and be haunted by the possibility that you actually still would've been scheduled with the hardtop but you'll never know and now you gotta wait over a year to get the hardtop?

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone else really only want the hardtop but are at a point where they need the bronco sooner than later so you're willing to switch to soft top and hope the hardtop isn't $4000 retail in 2023? If so, are you also worried that you're going to order the soft top now, get scheduled and be haunted by the possibility that you actually still would've been scheduled with the hardtop but you'll never know and now you gotta wait over a year to get the hardtop?
Hopefully, a retail hardtop is NOT going to be the price of a Fox Suspension kit! 🤪… I think SEMA auto show is going to have a lot of options for Bronco. Maybe even several hardtop options that might be even better than the Ford top. It’s a tough decision; especially when you are in NEED of a vehicle. I’m in a similar situation. Let my Lease on my car ended back in July. Had planned on get into the Bronco shortly after that. It’s now October and my vehicle is still a myth.

TaiKoi

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Camaro Z28
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hopefully, a retail hardtop is NOT going to be the price of a Fox Suspension kit! 🤪… I think SEMA auto show is going to have a lot of options for Bronco. Maybe even several hardtop options that might be even better than the Ford top. It’s a tough decision; especially when you are in NEED of a vehicle. I’m in a similar situation. Let my Lease on my car ended back in July. Had planned on get into the Bronco shortly after that. It’s now October and my vehicle is still a myth.
Yeah I sold my truck December 2020 thinking I'd get the Bronco a few months later lol.

I was looking at Jeep hardtops on their parts site yesterday and they're going for $2900. Not sure if shipping will be additional cost or not but with shipping + tax, that could easily get close to that $4000.

I feel like we're due for a good update on hardtop production soon so we can make a better decision on soft top vs hardtop. Probably won't get one but that would help.

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not that you needed much imagination for the MIC part changes but here is a 2022...in "chili" pepper. Just figured I would share since I spent all of 2 minutes making this... :ROFLMAO:

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 2022OrderPic

Ford Bronco Wildtrak Bronco Thread 2022orderpic2

Seems weird and cheap to not paint the handles on a top tier model but I don't mind the change I suppose. Did they remove the painted handles from the OBX as well?

Last edited:

Sponsored

GRENDIZER

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No longer Walking 🚶‍♂️. ‘23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not that you needed much imagination for the MIC part changes but here is a 2022...in chili pepper. Just figured I would share since I spent all of 2 minutes making this... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 187440

Seems weird and cheap to not paint the handles on a top tier model but I don't mind the change I suppose. Did they remove the painted handles from the OBX as well?
Thanks for doing that. Always helps to get some idea as to what it will look like with the MIC changes.

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Not that you needed much imagination for the MIC part changes but here is a 2022...in chili pepper. Just figured I would share since I spent all of 2 minutes making this... :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 187440

I originally ordered the side graphics to offset the paint saturation, but with black handles i don't think it's needed. Rather like the black handles now, although i'd prefer gloss black along with the side mirriors.

Gyddeup

Wildtrak
First Name
Amiee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

View attachment 187440

Gahhhh....it looks good in that color too! I know exactly what I want... except for color... cannot for the life of me decide on color!
Getting WT Lux Leather Tow w/soft top...will get a hard top once they are available.
Black is usually my go to color for vehicles...but I think cactus Grey would look good with the graphics and be easier to keep clean, hubs likes Area 51 and I think I would like it alright with some stripes 🤷🏼‍♀️
I am normally so decisive 😂😆

Screenshot_20211015-070139_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20211015-064955_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20211015-070253_Chrome.jpg

20211015_072241.jpg

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I ordered the wild track, its actually not the most expensive. It starts out that way because the the sas and v6 are standard, but bad lands quickly passes it on cost. I like the hood graphic and I like the tan interior. So I went eruption green. Can't wait to pair that color with some of the bronze colored black rhino wheels wrapped in nitto ridge grapplers. But it ms going to be a long wait.

TheSSBoz

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23' Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I originally ordered the side graphics to offset the paint saturation, but with black handles i don't think it's needed. Rather like the black handles now, although i'd prefer gloss black along with the side mirriors.
Yeah this pic is what I put in a reorder for.

I'm keeping the pricey side graphics. I still want to break up the paint if I can on the brighter paint jobs.

In any case it's all academic for a long while as I'll probably have to reorder for 2023...and then it's painted top time and darker paint color probably...
Sponsored