First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I would assume their business model is based on high volume, too many cars to have lying around, but that's just a guess, which would mean very competitive pricing.
CarMax and AutoNation model is "a sucker is born every minute". Their prices are high, and they don't haggle. Never seen a car there that I couldn't get for thousands less elsewhere.

Their advantage is selection. I can go to CarMax, show my wife 8 different vehicles by different manufacturers all in one place. Then go find the one she likes somewhere else for a lot less.
Sponsored

DriveAllNight

Wildtrak
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
One Very Cool Ride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
CarMax and AutoNation model is "a sucker is born every minute". Their prices are high, and they don't haggle. Never seen a car there that I couldn't get for thousands less elsewhere.

Their advantage is selection. I can go to CarMax, show my wife 8 different vehicles by different manufacturers all in one place. Then go find the one she likes somewhere else for a lot less.
As long as they pay me more money, I'm okay with that 😁

I think it helped that I told them I'm buying a new vehicle, they didn't try to sell me, which I have to assume they would have.

Either way, for someone selling, the whole process wasn't bad, and a lot less hassle than private sale.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
new car msrp's increase 1-2.5% per year, every year. There are two best times to buy a bronco, when you first saw it, and now.
Sponsored