Sponsored

Will I regret not upgrading any of my build? (specifically Sasquatch)

BarryHo

Badlands
First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EDIT: Update here - https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ild-specifically-sasquatch.78544/post-2004127

I'm about to place my order, and have prioritized creature comforts and technology over suspension and tires. I'll be mostly taking road trips with my family, so I'm going Outer Banks 2.7, Lux and tow packages, dual tops, regular PT drive, 3.7 gears, and 32" tires. I'm mostly curious if it's possible to upgrade to the 35" tires a few years down the road since I don't have a need currently and would rather prioritize gas mileage and ride and save the cost.
  • Will the 3.7 gears be OK with larger wheels/tires?
  • Would I still have to upgrade the suspension?
  • Will I miss the locking front and rear diffs?
  • Should I opt for the 4.27/rear locking diff now? (only $795 upgrade as opposed to the $5k Sasquatch package)
  • Anything else that is difficult/expensive to upgrade later?
TIA!
I just traded my "22 Black Diamond Sasquatch 2.3 Soft top mid tech pkg for a '23 Badlands Sasquatch 2.7 Hardtop high tech (dual tops not yet avail in Canada), and the main features for my wife and I and all others who came upon either version were the Sasquatch features.

20230714_144644.jpg

20230713_180401.jpg
Sponsored

7sKnuckledragger

Heritage
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 TJ, 1978 K5, 2007.5 Ram 2500, 2022 F150
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
It’s your money and do what you want but if you’re looking for a daily/road trip vehicle with no off-roading in the future look at the explorer timberline its a really nice road trip vehicle with some ruggedness. The trade off for a vehicle that’s got road noise, poor fuel economy, spartan interiors and spotty electronics without using any positives (off-road prowess… well lotta money spent for appearance). Seriously it’s got no rear AC, no rear cup holders, terrible interior lighting etc…. Or go big and get a Land Rover. Lux to the max and capable. Good luck