Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

...after your bronco is in your driveway; will you still frequent B6G? If so, why?

If not, how come?
People will visit in the beginning to show their ride and things they add to it, that will last for about 6-9 months, then participation will drop..like..a..rock. The people who hang will probably be in local clubs. Then about 12 months later there will be a bunch of people posting with issues and problems and it will go from 'loving' the Bronco to complaining about issues with it :)
Sponsored

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Delivery of my Bronco is not the end, just the end of the beginning. The aftermarket awaits! How would I survive it without my money pit support group?

jaiuppa

Base
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr CG Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

100% I Will frequent B6G just as much to share upgrades, experiences, answer/ask questions. Im looking forward to it!

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, Iā€™ll stick around. How else am I going to know which ā€˜21 paint color Rick Astley chooses to dump on in every thread about said color?

Sponsored

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There is always something new to learn, and a social club is just that....socialize with the common interest.

Makes it easier for off-roading groups...drives to super-cel

Coach.major

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Absolutely! I have never been into off-road (even though my wife's last 3 vehicles have been a Hummer H3, 4 Runner, and currently a 4dr lifted Wrangler) and my Bronco will be a crawler on 20's. I have learned a helluva lot about it by reading the threads. I even caught myself google searching off-road trails near me.
I just always thought it was an expensive hobby and good way to break your ride. After watching the test drive videos seeing the abuse these things take I wouldn't think twice about doing some light trailing now. Even feel like I could have an intelligent conversation about the suspension from reading the gear heads post on this site.
The forums are also a great place to snag a few good memes for later use lol. I'll definitely continue to check the page every day or 2.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah to see cool shit and learn how to do shit and learn how to fix shit because reasons

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just like AA, you never really leave. We are family now. (y)

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Yes, I'm getting a Base model so will be doing various upgrades - will be looking to see what others are doing, what parts they are using, etc.

Syphon

Black Diamond
First Name
Angel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
...after your bronco is in your driveway; will you still frequent B6G? If so, why?

If not, how come?
Yes! I will be sticking around for sure! The people here are great! Some are dickheads, others are funny, knowledgeable, friendly, some give good advice others not so much..... That's what makes B6G what it is! This is my first ever brand spanking new vehicle and I wish to share this with everyone on here! The good and the bads! Also I'm sure I'll do some DIY thing and mess something up. You will all laugh! Great times ahead!!!