Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've always been anti tint, but both cars now have tint and are not that bad to drive at night. It all has to do with the % of tint.
What %s are you running?
Sponsored

TheKim

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, I've turned down the 12" screen to the lowest brightness setting possible via the screen and not the physical control you mentioned. I will take a look at the nob. It's better, but still an issue. And for some reason I can't seem to find a way to dim the gauge cluster screen...
The dimmer buttons next to the headlight dial will dim the cluster lights.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The dealer installed the Bronco so I'm not sure, and our Tesla isn't the legal limit except for the top but I don't remember the %.

20211219_134406~2.jpg
I'm going to guess 30-35%. All the Fords I've had done took around 20% to match the rear windows, and your fronts look a tad lighter.

BroncoDymond88

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sorento
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So, I took delivery and all is well. However, I'm noticing some issues when it comes to night driving, especially with tint.

With a combination on how the "A" pillar is arranged on the driver side, and the brightness of the large 12" screen, I think the visibility through the windows is tough -- especially at night. Now, being the guy I am, ran off to get the windows tinted almost immediately. On the outside they look great! Day driving has no issues. However, I feel like my visibility and screen reflection issues have multiplied.

Last night, even though it was raining/sleeting, it felt a little uncomfortable making 90-degree left and right-handed turns.

I'm just wondering what are my options here without going nuclear and ripping the tint off that I just paid for. Yes, turning down the screen brightness all the way seemed to help a tiny bit, but not a huge difference. Should I go back and ask for lighter tint? Or do those think it's not worth having it on at all considering what I described above? Safety first, eh?
I'm having the exact same problem. I think the mirror being so large and so far forward contributes to this as well. There's a considerable blind spot when making turns.

I'll also add, it does seem to be a thing that the headlights don't spread wide enough: https://www.iihs.org/ratings/vehicle/ford/bronco-4-door-suv/2021
Sponsored