Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good stuff! I’m about the same size at you. Thanks man.
Very helpful - especially giving inseam. I'm a little shorter but have longer legs than you. It seems like OP's headline of VISIBILITY SUCKS is wrong as far as out the front anyway. It's possible out the back, There is a big spare tire out there...but use your mirrors and the camera and you're good.
Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I’m 6’3, I had visibility concerns as well. I sat in the Broncos at Super Cel East the last two days and rode in one as well. NO PROBLEMS! BTW, I also had no problems with width either (I weigh about 240).

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sounds like it is not a problem. I'm 6'1" and drove a Miata. Every time you got the pole position at a light, you had to crane your head forward under the window top frame to see when it changed green.

MN_OuterBanks

Outer Banks
First Name
AW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SuperCrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sounds like it is not a problem. I'm 6'1" and drove a Miata. Every time you got the pole position at a light, you had to crane your head forward under the window top frame to see when it changed green.
I’m 6’3 and I have to do the same thing in my 2014 Taurus Limited. The windshield takes back so far that I have to lean forward to see the light change. I get to finally sit in one 5/3, but I’m not concerned. I’m also 280lbs and my Taurus B pillar is in the about same location as the bronco. My shoulder and upper arm is always against it, so not thinking it’s going to be a problem here. After seeing all the posts and comments under VISIBILITY SUCKS post, I think I’m less concerned than I was before.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RTLGarage

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

About to see the bronco for the first time in person! I’m in Illinois and will be participating at one of the bronco roadshows in Villa Park.

we will see how well I fit!

wbrainbow

Black Diamond
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 C-10, 2022 Black Diamond, 2007 Harley Davidso
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 6'3 and once I adjusted the seats (one electric, one manual) to a low position it was no problem. I don't think I lowered them all the way down, but didn't pay attention, not that much time to play with things at these events. Cabin felt snug but very comfortable, more sports car than truck though, definitely a bit tighter than my 04 Tacoma. But not by much.

OP
OP
RTLGarage

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Excited to report there is plenty of room. More room than a wrangler, and more comfortable.

05F7EAB4-A91F-48CA-BFFD-281190EC1254.jpeg

E7395465-335E-4D3B-A1C5-BE14FE1F3186.jpeg

Attachments

AZshot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vintage Motorcycles, F-150, various other
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Can someone get a shot of the rearview mirror mount? That's the only thing that bothers me on some cars, it's positioned right at eye level, instead of above eye level. Most mirrors let you move them upwards on their ball mounts. Does the Bronco?

Sponsored
OP
OP
RTLGarage

RTLGarage

First Edition
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can someone get a shot of the rearview mirror mount? That's the only thing that bothers me on some cars, it's positioned right at eye level, instead of above eye level. Most mirrors let you move them upwards on their ball mounts. Does the Bronco?
I believe it’s fixed in place. Here is the best picture I have of it.

256119C1-C794-4D03-BCB1-CDC8A4130DC4.jpeg

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 6'3 and once I adjusted the seats (one electric, one manual) to a low position it was no problem. I don't think I lowered them all the way down, but didn't pay attention, not that much time to play with things at these events. Cabin felt snug but very comfortable, more sports car than truck though, definitely a bit tighter than my 04 Tacoma. But not by much.
6’3 here and sat in 2 yesterday. Once I lowered the seat for all the up to all the way down, I had no issue.
Sponsored