AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco (I also have a 1992 XLT)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

6'5 here, 330Lbs, 32in inseam, 44in waist, size 15 shoes. Sat in a 4 dr OBX with power leather seats last friday. Much more room than expected. Also perfect windshield visibility for me, not too close to the roof as it is for me in a wrangler. Here are some pics with the seat all the way back and down. Even I don't need this much room, I would likely bring the seat forward some. I can't fit in a JL wrangler, so I am thrilled I will fit in the Bronco!
IMG_2395.jpeg
IMG_2399.jpeg
IMG_2394.jpeg
IMG_2391.jpeg
IMG_2390.jpeg
IMG_2406.jpg
Good stuff! I’m about the same size at you. Thanks man.
Sponsored

Dillhole

Base
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Jeep Wrangler 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looks to be a little better suited for tall folks than the Wrangler. I'm 6'5" and I fit in my Jeep fine albeit a little snug but fine but I'm definitely looking out of the top of the windshield and my heads only a little bit below the the roll bar. Still dying to drive one of these suckers to put my mind at true ease though.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

6'5 here, 330Lbs, 32in inseam, 44in waist, size 15 shoes. Sat in a 4 dr OBX with power leather seats last friday. Much more room than expected. Also perfect windshield visibility for me, not too close to the roof as it is for me in a wrangler. Here are some pics with the seat all the way back and down. Even I don't need this much room, I would likely bring the seat forward some. I can't fit in a JL wrangler, so I am thrilled I will fit in the Bronco!
IMG_2395.jpeg
IMG_2399.jpeg
IMG_2394.jpeg
IMG_2391.jpeg
IMG_2390.jpeg
IMG_2406.jpg
It looks like your left leg is crammed up against the door. Do you think that will be uncomfortable on a longer trip? Say over an hour or so.

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

It looks like your left leg is crammed up against the door. Do you think that will be uncomfortable on a longer trip? Say over an hour or so.
I don't think it was actually touching the door, small gap to the side might be hidden by the difference in height from the top of my leg to the top of the gray handle. Either way, I did not find it cramped feeling at all. PS - the dead pedal is great and was very comfortable for my left foot / leg.

Reactions: abe

Sponsored

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I don't think it was actually touching the door, small gap to the side might be hidden by the difference in height from the top of my leg to the top of the gray handle. Either way, I did not find it cramped feeling at all. PS - the dead pedal is great and was very comfortable for my left foot / leg.
Thanks, my biggest worry is cabin width. I'm used to driving trucks lol

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
damn, did anyone else notice this?

Ford Bronco Windshield visibility for tall folk? 1616468951127

Preproduction of course, but still...
It kinda just looks like the seam of the weather stripping/molding. Pretty sure that seam is hidden by the doors when on.

abe

Wildtrak
First Name
Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Let me put it this way, it's much better feeling in width compared to a wrangler, but its no F150 ;)
I'm good to go then! Thanks!

Sponsored

BlueOvalBandit

Badlands
First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
That's torn, right down the middle.
Since a picture is easier to explain. It's not a tear, it's the seam where the front and rear weather stripping/molding meet.

Ford Bronco Windshield visibility for tall folk? seam

All credit to Bronco Nation.... please don't sue

Low Hammer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
10th gen F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I have similar dimensions to you and that makes this post quite a relief.

I've done 500+ mile trips in vehicles where my legs rub the steering wheel and my head pokes the roof and I have the seat angled so far back that that I have to lean forward to steer in traffic. The struggle is real.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How was your right knee when you had your right foot on the gas pedal, was your leg still upright or resting against the center console? I'm long legged so I always drive with my leg resting against the center console. Some brands and models are not very comfortable, depending on the shape and size of the center console.

AbeFroman

First Edition
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How was your right knee when you had your right foot on the gas pedal, was your leg still upright or resting against the center console? I'm long legged so I always drive with my leg resting against the center console. Some brands and models are not very comfortable, depending on the shape and size of the center console.
I too generally rest my right leg against the center console and this was comfortable for me. Didnt feel cramped or more narrow than would be comfortable. The most important thing for me is that my kneecap was not touching the dash, by a big margin.

huck2080

Black Diamond
First Name
Kirk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 f150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
if these seats are like the ranger / mustang there is a adjustment uo and down for tall / short people on the manual seats
Sponsored