Sponsored

Would You Seriously Consider Green?

Would you seriously consider green if it were a color option?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D Fresh

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep YJ, Ford Fiesta ST, Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It is shocking to see how Ford nailed using the retro design as the inspiration for the new Bronco and completely goofed the color choices. It is as if the colors for a completely different vehicle were being forced upon the Bronco.

Boxwood by a mile if there was a choice.
Meh, choices are lacking. But if you look on that EB color chart almost every color offered on the 2021 is at least a close representation of an EB color.
Sponsored

Jacksonholio

Black Diamond
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Tahoe Z71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Currently, there are 10 different colors and no offering of a 'true' green color option.
Some classic colors that include green are:
Classic Greens.png

It appears to everyone i love Green! I would prefer one similar to my cooper. My Tahoe is a 2000 Z71 green also and looks new. It would be my first choice.
20200321_113231.jpg

JW55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the gray top is a problem, it kind of clashes with green or brown (or tan). A white or black top or even a tan top would solve that though. We haven't seen much of the interiors but a green exterior really needs a complimentary interior color like tan or saddle brown. I hope Ford comes through with one in year two.

Ford Bronco Would You Seriously Consider Green? boxwood

Sponsored

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
It depends on the shade of green. Green is like orange in the fact that the right or wrong shade can really change how it looks.. there are some pretty hideous greens out there and Ford is guilty of one of the worst with Gotta Have It Green.

Now if it was guard, or highland green I would consider it. For now though AMB still wins over everything
Since Ford has multiple shades of Blue and Red for the Bronco they would be smart to have multiple shades of Green. Like the Bright Slime Green i mentioned and Guard Green. Both would be awesome.

BruckinFonco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 VW GTI Sport MT, 1993 VW Corrado VR6 MT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Any green or even some sort of milky drab (non-metallic) would make me happy: olive, some shade of brown, khaki, etc. Something with vague military or utilitarian vibes.

Out of all of the current offerings, my wife and I like the milkiness of Cactus Grey the best — reminds us vaguely of Audi’s Nardo Grey, our favorite Audi color.

Main issue right now is that we’re leaning towards a base and it seems Cactus won’t be an option, so if that’s the case we’d likely go with carbonized grey.

Lonestar777

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I would 100% switch to any shade of green that was offered. I like several of the shades currently offered, but I would love green. I probably wouldn't pay extra but I would wait for it if it was late availability. Guard Green from the current colors For is using is fine, military flat green is good, Boxwood would be amazing, Jeep Mojito is fine, Dodge SubLime, etc. Without a green option I'll have to go Iconic Silver on Base or Cactus Gray if I decide to do a higher trim.

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've already mentally prepared myself for that to happen.

As we will see a true yellow or orange. I also expect a better roof color selection - including white (I know it is rumored to be part of the first M.Y., but until I see an example, I'm not falling for it.)

Maybe it is a way to hook people back to Bronco for those who didn't order or will be too frustrated from the ordering debacle.

I wonder if the Pumba-Bronco pics are a way to get some buyers to drop right now (and alleviate some of the upcoming problems) and get them back in a model year.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lab00Rat

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've already mentally prepared myself for that to happen.

As we will see a true yellow or orange. I also expect a better roof color selection - including white (I know it is rumored to be part of the first M.Y., but until I see an example, I'm not falling for it.)

Maybe it is a way to hook people back to Bronco for those who didn't order or will be too frustrated from the ordering debacle.

I wonder if the Pumba-Bronco pics are a way to get some buyers to drop right now (and alleviate some of the upcoming problems) and get them back in a model year.
I believe Jeep did this too. Was waiting for Sarge Green on the Rubicon for years. It finally came out and I almost bought it. One more week and I'd have a green Jeep if the Bronco didn't look good.

flatlander40

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

In my mind Cactus Gray could be their variant of green, but to my eye most pics so far have a blue tint.

Every once in a while when I go to the website it will show a CG Bronco with a green hue that looks great and ask me if I want to pick up where I left off the last time I was on the website. But that’s the only place I see it!! Lol

417539A2-5585-41D4-AAD4-04254A495555.jpeg

Last edited:

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think there should be more colors. I also think they should be tied to trim levels and trim levels mean nothing outside of name except for the base. Base should be base, everything else you should be able to option whatever you want. Check this out...

Base gets your basic boring colors that are already found on the Bronco.

Big Bend gets you some greens and tans.

Black diamond gives you your grays.

Outer Banks gives you some beachy colors.

Badlands gives you the yellows and oranges.

No more trims in my plan. Theres no point.
Sponsored