First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't like it and I stop doing business with some companies over it. All they care about is dollars. They're guessing that obnoxious, attention-world's oldest professionerz with a GoPro will equal a sustained revenue stream from the Bronco. This is the age of the 15 minutes of fame the prophet Warhol spoke of so long ago. So, investing in influencers is more like speculating on stocks than older advertising methods.

I just won't watch their channels after I get my Bronco. It's an outdoor vehicle... go outdoors with it.

Evolve or die. It’s that simple, and Ford is choosing the former.

Just for reference in Q1 Ford profited about 1.5 billion dollars. In that same quarter Tesla spent about the same amount on Bitcoin, which they have already realized over $100 million in gains on. Nothing about running a large business makes sense in the traditional sense anymore, and Ford is trying to keep up. Hence their announcement of a huge battery factory, the mustang Mach-E, and their enormous emphasis on Bronco’s online presence. If they don’t adapt there won’t be a Ford 10 years from now.
Sponsored

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Influencers like Youtubers and instagrammers are getting them first, some are getting it for free and a bag of cash from ford owned marketing company for multi episode-series videos. yes they signed NDA so all of them will release video at the same time.
Ford isn’t just giving random influencers free Broncos. Sure they are giving companies like RTR and 4WP Broncos, some of the guys who helped develop them are probably getting them either for free or a great discount. But I can guarantee lite brite is not getting their bronco for free.

johndeerefarmer

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 F150, '20 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

With that annoying girl on Lite Brite I wouldn't give them crap...........

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, it happened to me. I heard rumors but, was in denial I guess. I follow several content creators, usually ones that are interested in the same hobbies as me. Just found out that one of them, which will remain un-named, are expecting their Wildtrack in June. They got their email first week and VIN. I can only assume they received a priority build. Also, I think they are confused about the difference between build and delivery, but that really does not matter for this conversation.

My question is, do we think this situation is only going by each dealer and how good the content creator is about making "good deals" or, do we think Ford got in on the action and giving out priority builds to create more advertising?
thats not how priority orders work, ford themselves may being doing a little shuffling but it is mainly based on commodities if you get the code 2 you just get a 2021 not an insta jump to the front the distinction is incredibly important. You shouldn't speculate since we don't know, we will get our broncos lets be reasonable adults and just be patient and happy we are even getting a bronco despite all that has happened

Sponsored
OP
OP
John Bronco_ I am here

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

tyrobronco

Badlands
First Name
CC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco,2017 Ford Fusion Energi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'd much rather see a YouTuber driving around and testing out the Bronco than anybody on this site. If I was one of the first people to get one (I won't be), I'd share something every now and then but it would not be nearly as helpful as 90% of the off-road YouTube people would provide.

xcxv

Heritage
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
well I hope my fav YouTuber iJustine gets the Bronco first just to see some of you guys get pissed off ;)

Ford Bronco YouTube Content Creators and Priority Orders Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 5.20.20 PM

She did Mach-E series 4 months ago

Ford Bronco YouTube Content Creators and Priority Orders Screen Shot 2021-04-27 at 5.25.43 PM

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Reactions: R11

Sponsored
OP
OP
John Bronco_ I am here

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dude, do you realize that he's transparently presenting himself as a dealership representative?
Nope, it clearly went way over my head. Also, forums usually make vendors pay for the privilege, and mark them as such. My bad.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
Bingo. I don’t know if there has ever been a vehicle that has had as many looks behind the scenes, leaks, internal information, deadlines, etc publicly available. My bet is if Ford could do it all over they would have REALLY cracked down on leakers to stop those first leaks a year ago, and revealed the Bronco closer to the end of last year or even the beginning of this year. But the leaks forced their hand.

OP
OP
John Bronco_ I am here

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are you browsing on mobile?

On the desktop it seemed pretty obvious.

;)

I was expecting a gray block with "level X sponsor". I'm slow sometimes, nothing new.

Ford Bronco YouTube Content Creators and Priority Orders 1619560631996

Last edited:

Dimitar

Badlands
First Name
Dimitar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Happy for them. Not sure why people are so bummed about the priority orders. They didn’t even have to tell us. They could produce them in whichever order they want (and are doing so). Influencers make sense, they’ll customize it and be the test bunnies. Win win.
Sponsored