First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just as a suggestion, I'd avoid taking your Bronco to this particular dealership for warranty work or service, and just drive the extra couple miles to the next one. Might be best to avoid having someone joy ride or do something to your vehicle. They likely still hold some very hard feelings.
Great suggestion. Especially with these scumbags. I wouldn't trust them anything, even with dog shit.
Sponsored

BoogieBD

Black Diamond
First Name
Boogie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
FINAL UPDATE:

Dealer made good on our agreement and even went a little better than that. I am happy with this outcome.

Bronco6g members who contributed to this effort: thank you, you did this. The dealer conceded that the lawsuit meant nothing to them but the online reviews are everything to them.

I agreed to remove any negative reviews I put up (of which I have done none) as well as request you all to take down negative reviews. Thank you for your support. Without you, this wouldn't have resolved the way it did.

The bronco6g community is nothing short of amazing. You have my axe.

Mission accomplished.

Screenshot_20211206-185604_Gallery.jpg
Congrats congrats! Happy to hear that and hope everyone can do their part and take any negative comments down too. Good job 6G!

Altitude

Badlands
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Grand Cherokee, 2008 Suzuki B-King
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Glad O/P got his rig. This could all end the headaches if Ford made it clear that customer orders are to be sold at MSRP with now ADM's and contacted buyers with emails stating as such and had a hotline to call if shady shit happens. We shouldn't all have to go thru this constantly.
Ford straight up doesn't care. Someone called out Mike Levine on Twitter over dealer ADMs on reserved Broncos and his response was that dealers were independent of Ford and can basically do what they want.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wildtrack 2DR MIC OW, 2014 KTM RC8R
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Update: dealership texted me that upper management is looking into my situation and in the event this does work out in my favor, they are looking for a mutual understanding and agreement to remove any direct and indirect negative online feedback regarding this matter.

Let's see where this goes.
Why, you were truthful in your representation of what happened. Freedom of speech is still important. They are in bad business practice. Should we just wipe that away, and let it happen to next guy. I'd still be tooting the horn!

EdVA

Badlands
First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Silverado 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Super glad it worked out for you! Enjoy your new Bronco!!

Sponsored

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Site admins, Can this post be closed? It’s never ending and getting rather negative.

By the way did this get resolved or is it still ongoing? Maybe a separate thread on outcome and close this thread out.
Maybe don't read it. Those here are obviously interested.

Roll Sound

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
FINAL UPDATE:

Dealer made good on our agreement and even went a little better than that. I am happy with this outcome.

Bronco6g members who contributed to this effort: thank you, you did this. The dealer conceded that the lawsuit meant nothing to them but the online reviews are everything to them.

I agreed to remove any negative reviews I put up (of which I have done none) as well as request you all to take down negative reviews. Thank you for your support. Without you, this wouldn't have resolved the way it did.

Mission accomplished.

As a lawyer, should your advice on this group be to censor it, or it's content. Seems a curious deal you made with the devil, and now you advocate their wishes. Don't get me wrong, I'd contribute to a kickstarter to defend you, but please don't tell users what they can or can't say or feel.

ColeTrain84

Badlands
First Name
Cole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm small town. I jumped from Granger to my local guy. 2nd or 3rd generation that's always depended on locals. If they did this to anyone in the county, word would spread fast. As it is, its a well respected viable business. make $10 on one sale or $20 on 10 sales
Same thing where i ordered. They survive off repeat business at quality, not volume. I'm happy to deal with who i am

Lifeliberty

Base
First Name
Moonbeam👀
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
93CBR900RR, (prior)88 Bronco Manual 4.9L str 6
Your Bronco Model
Base
As a lawyer, should your advice on this group be to censor it, or it's content. Seems a curious deal you made with the devil, and now you advocate their wishes. Don't get me wrong, I'd contribute to a kickstarter to defend you, but please don't tell users what they can or can't say or feel.
Seems to me it's just an agreement he make the request. I dont see it as more than that

I think at the very least it will stop people from posting more reviews, which is what they really wanted once they saw how fast things could ramp up

I'm good with the resolution and glad it worked out. I do still wish ford to step up for future issues, but im not holding my breathe

Last edited:

Incommunicado

Big Bend
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Glad this worked out. The moral of the story is Ford Brass doesn’t mean shit (no surprise) or care, lawyers don’t scare them, but nailing their online reviews with the help of many might give you a fighting chance.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Smeagolsaur

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailblazer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Every person can do what they please. I said my piece to uphold my side with the dealer. They acknowledged that I cannot control anyone else's actions. Take that as you may.

Will_05

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota
Your Bronco Model
Base
LFG!!!!! I’ll will now take down my negative review immediately.

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FINAL UPDATE:

Mission accomplished.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
Your SASQ Badlands is spectacular!!!!
I’m thrilled that this dealership “saw the error of it’s ways”

OP…. You should feel good in the fact that this post will give legal ammunition to guide others who face unscrupulous dealerships.

Thank you for doing this!!!

Keeping the Bronco faith!!
-Tahotrvlr

Last edited:

HideoutBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Defender / 1985 Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
He didn't make a review, so he isn't compromising things. He said he would request that forum members remove questionable reviews (they are not customers so ya, questionable) that is it. Good for him and good for the forum to have helped.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
FINAL UPDATE:

Mission accomplished.
Awesome! Glad it worked out. Just speculation here, but I'll bet the sales manager got a hand slap. Also, when I was a general sales manager and a general manager, and now as a repair shop owner, I will always say that a lawsuit doesn't matter to me. The point is that, just like in this situation, we'll never let it get to that point because we want to resolve it. You had a legitimate problem, and a rightful legal action. However, some people threaten legal action right up front before you even get a chance to solve their problem. Glad you got to the right people, and glad they kept their word. (y) (y) 🍻
Sponsored