Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
A few months back I ordered my 2022 Bronco through Loganville Ford...

My experience: I made an appointment, then went down and test drove the manikin. After looking over the vehicle, options, etc, we sat down and made the deal. During this process, they stated right upfront verbally, and in writing there would be an ADM fee of $1,995, and this fee would include door guards, tinting, and filling the tires with nitrogen. I questioned this, and I spoke to the GM candidly about the fee, and any other items that would affect the final cost. So, what I gleaned from our conversation was instead of the dealership jacking up the MSRP $5-10k like some other dealers do, they offer a service and product for the ADM fee, to which I replied, doesn't amount to $1,995. Speaking to the GM our discussion was cordial and both being adults and living in reality, we both agreed they are in business to make money, and I was free to go somewhere else to order it, but if I would like to go through their dealership they would take care of me when it came to parts, service, and good customer relations.
The closing deal arrangement: Now this is important, I was presented with a full deal sheet that included the prior discussed ADM fee, the MSRP, and all the extras, along with the trade in allowance. I was also told up front the wait would be 8 months or longer to receive the vehicle.

Conclusion
So what I'm trying to relate to you, is I have first hand experience with this dealership, and they have been up front, and candid with me about all the fees, costs and far out delivery expectations. I cant speak for the OP, but if the ADM wasnt discussed before, you do have a gripe. My personal experience with Lance and his group is they are not hiding anything from me, and have been upfront with any fees, and delivery expectations.

You can take what I posted with a grain of salt, but I believe its not productive to try and hurt a business if they haven't done anything wrong. It may have been a misunderstanding, an oversight. For me, I would like to see the OP post their deal sheet. What they posted earlier is the order sheet to Ford, and not the actual deal sheet to clear up any misgivings. I hope all parties can come to an amicable agreement.
There was no conversations when the order was placed July 24, 2021 about an ADM fee of any kind. The Build sheet clearly shows the MSRP of $50,105 which matches exactly what the Purchase Order and window sticker shows. They may have been clear with you but they were not with me. Apparently this is a "new" policy recently implemented. I have no desires to hurt local businesses but being a business owner myself, you don't screw customers after the fact. If they hadn't ADM me $3k then i would have been a happy customer and walked away with a smile. The stink they caused over $3k is justified and the lies they keep spewing make it worse. Tell me everyone dealership is doing it and I guess not thinking I would take the time to reach out to other dealers to find out they in fact are not doing that to reservation holders. And I specifically recalled asking the salesman, Curtis Tisdale & IT guy Jimmy Cheek, there's not going to be any surprises when the Bronco comes in, and they both said "NO" Shame on me for not getting it in writing.
Sponsored

foreWard

Badlands
First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep GC Trailhawk, 2003 Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My experience: I made an appointment, then went down and test drove the manikin. After looking over the vehicle, options, etc, we sat down and made the deal. During this process, they stated right upfront verbally, and in writing there would be an ADM fee of $1,995, and this fee would include door guards, tinting, and filling the tires with nitrogen. I questioned this, and I spoke to the GM candidly about the fee, and any other items that would affect the final cost. So, what I gleaned from our conversation was instead of the dealership jacking up the MSRP $5-10k like some other dealers do, they offer a service and product for the ADM fee, to which I replied, doesn't amount to $1,995. Speaking to the GM our discussion was cordial and both being adults and living in reality, we both agreed they are in business to make money, and I was free to go somewhere else to order it, but if I would like to go through their dealership they would take care of me when it came to parts, service, and good customer relations.
The closing deal arrangement: Now this is important, I was presented with a full deal sheet that included the prior discussed ADM fee, the MSRP, and all the extras, along with the trade in allowance. I was also told up front the wait would be 8 months or longer to receive the vehicle.

Conclusion
So what I'm trying to relate to you, is I have first hand experience with this dealership, and they have been up front, and candid with me about all the fees, costs and far out delivery expectations. I cant speak for the OP, but if the ADM wasnt discussed before, you do have a gripe. My personal experience with Lance and his group is they are not hiding anything from me, and have been upfront with any fees, and delivery expectations.

You can take what I posted with a grain of salt, but I believe its not productive to try and hurt a business if they haven't done anything wrong. It may have been a misunderstanding, an oversight. For me, I would like to see the OP post their deal sheet. What they posted earlier is the order sheet to Ford, and not the actual deal sheet to clear up any misgivings. I hope all parties can come to an amicable agreement.
I am glad they were upfront about charging you $2k for tint and nitrogen and the privilege to buy a vehicle from them.....

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree..if its true..his deal sheet isn't legible.....Before I make a judgement I would like to see it full, and clear
OP posted his DORA with no ADM shown anywhere -- to me, that constitutes the "offer" and "consideration" part of a legally binding contract, and agreeing to that price and submitting an offer would be seen as "acceptance" as well as performance on the contract. @Smeagolsaur had a very similar experience, albeit for substantially more surprise ADM.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I agree..if its true..his deal sheet isn't legible.....Before I make a judgement I would like to see it full, and clear
The other, more damning part of this whole process for us reservation holders is that we were given the ability to change our dealership up until the point we placed our order. Back around January through March, dealerships were competing like crazy to attract as many reservations to convert to orders with them as possible, offering MSRP, discounts off of MSRP, X-plan pricing, you name it. That competition was healthy, and should have been bound by guarantees on those pricing advertisements.

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The deal sheet isnt a DORA...
That was all they gave me. They had website issues that day and Ford wasn't able to accept the order on that day. Want to see my receipt showing the deposit for $1k on the same day at the same time

Sponsored

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It is a standard "Motor Vehicle Purchasing Agreement." My Ford dealer filled it out, and signed it and gave me a copy. It shows options, total prices, sales tax, title fee, documentation, state inspection, etc. He also emailed me the final build and price. Everyone should have one.
Stop with this nonsense, just stop. This blaming the victim has gotten so old and tiresome. He’s done nothing wrong, he ordered a car the same way anyone else would. I ordered a car 3 months ago, all I had was the agreed upon price and the build sheet. Guess what? No issues. 99% of the time it’s not an issue, this is the 1% where some asshat dealer is using a loophole to rip people off.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
—
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The deal sheet isnt a DORA...
Are you asking about a pricing or purchase agreement? A "deal sheet" isn't required to place an order through a dealership, and a DORA is a document that only the dealership can provide to you, the consumer, after consideration and offering a price on your purchase which you would agree to prior to ordering. Show us your deal sheet if you're so confident it's somehow legally binding, and you won't get another $10,000 added at delivery time.

CantBstill

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Conclusion

So it started with $1,995 and went to $3,000 for options that no customer asked for, and if the dealer didn't install them on the car the customer still pays an additional $3,000. Guess we all need to be ok with this bc you are. I talked to them several times prior to choosing a dealership and not once was anything brought up that I would be paying over MSRP in any way shape or form. They were so awesome to you, and gladly gave them extra money, bake them cookies and go to their Christmas party. haha :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didn’t care because if I didn’t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Don’t buy from Loganville Ford.

Those with reservations that haven’t picked up yet may want to call your dealership so you can have the argument before your Bronco gets here.

Do something good I may tell 1 or 2 people. Screw me over and I’ll tell the world.
49A23976-A767-45A9-8B99-102E67A557D2.jpeg

CD27F83A-2030-462B-AE8C-3B80130E0477.jpeg
I guess you did not have a DORA or any other price agreement?

Sponsored

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funny thing if you notice on Google reviews is they've replied to most everyone, except my review...
They didn't reply to mine, either, but the way I worded mine made it clear that I'm not their customer. Mine was worded more to make it clear that I'm responding as part of a community, and that if you screw over one member of this community, we all take notice.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

DORA, purchase agreement, order sheet, a text message, email, or verbal, doesn’t matter to me. We aren’t talking about what will hold up in court. We are talking about shady behavior. If there was no mention of ADM at time of order and it shows up last minute, that’s worthy of letting the world know what they can expect.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
hahaha...cmon man just leave them a bad review..its what you want..I have a signed deal sheet that shows every singlecost at the time of order..If all you had is a DORA you dont have shit
Post it then - with your ADM.

the poacher

Badlands
First Name
john
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 ford ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am very sad to read about another dealership putting an ADM on to a just delivered Bronco.

For all of you out there that do not have an sales agreement from your dealership, do not wait for your truck to arrive before you find out they are going to screw you. Go in immediately and ask for a signed Purchase/sales agreement.

Bear in mind that a copy of your build order is not a purchase/sales agreement! I am fortunate that I have a dealer who had no problem issuing one to me, with no hesitation.

Be proactive so that this does not happen to you!

Good luck everyone on getting one for your Bronco.

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
DORA, purchase agreement, order sheet, a text message, email, or verbal, doesn’t matter to me. We aren’t talking about what will hold up in court. We are talking about shady behavior. If there was no mention of ADM at time of order and it shows up last minute, that’s worthy of letting the world know what they can expect.
Some people are perfect and can't be convinced otherwise. He doesn't understand the issue being that I wasn't told about the ADM when I ordered and it was after the fact. He was and I'm happy for that but I also ordered mine before he did, be curious to see if they change his ADM from $1995 to $2995 when it actually shows.
Sponsored