First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm not sure I want to beg them to sell me a vehicle but i do want them to understand that treating people like shit is not ok while robbing them blind. They should have even asked if I wanted the add-ons. Nitrogen in tires that we have to air down lmao.
You need to be much more aggressive with them. Don't roll over.
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Social media is your friend. Call them and ask them how they like their latest reviews. Assholes may change their minds. Good luck.

Last edited:

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hey OP - this group is already dropping 1* reviews on Westway. If you really want this Bronco at MSRP, suggest you contact the GM early today to discuss in person that either you get your Bronco at MSRP or there will be further impact to their online reputation at every site you have available to you to bring them down. If you don't do this soon, they will see it as you attacked them without warning and it will hinder your conversation to get your Bronco. Of course they brought this on themselves, but they won't see it that way. I'll hold on to my 1* heater until you respond back...and change your thread title to include their name. If you play this right, you will be in a Bronco for Christmas at MSRP.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I left a negative review.

The very thought the title “Worst Way” could be synonymous with their name to the general public cracks me up. These clowns deserve it.

Hope the sales personnel get a real kick out of it, too.

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I told my dealership a long time ago just to be up front with me so I don't waste my time. He promised me MSRP but no penny less. All I can do is hope they keep their word. But if I was in your scenario, I would find a lawyer with too much time on their hands and just give the lawyer 90% just our of spite.

Yea, I’ve seen so many of these posts. Yesterday, I went to my dealer to get a straight answer (have a Jan. 3rd build date and wanted no surprises).

Manager signed my price sheet and wrote “no increase from MSRP” on it.

Now I can relax.

Sponsored

MikeyB

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Separate and paid out of pocket. I do believe they have a 6 month or 1 year financing option available. Total cost on the 8 year 100K is under $2K. They are selling authentic Ford warranties.
Under 2k. Not bad at all. Thank you

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Start by putting together all your documentation and make an appointment to speak to the general manager of the dealership, Dustin Egbers. Plead your case with him and if it doesn’t work tell him there are thousands of members on this site that will start a PR campaign against his dealership if he doesn’t sell to you at MSRP as previously agreed.
I may get shot at. But isn’t that blackmail? There could be legal repercussions for that.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You must not be following the forum :ROFLMAO:

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I may get shot at. But isn’t that blackmail? There could be legal repercussions for that.
I don't think it would be fraud. OP isn't trying to get something of value. He's just asking to pay MSRP for the Bronco.

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s be like telling someone they’ll go to the media for unethical business practices if not remedied.

You could make an argument the dealership committed fraud

Sponsored

telenerd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You must not be following the forum :ROFLMAO:
I have been following the stories on people showing up to their dealer only to find out their Bronco is 20k more then what they originally planned for financing. Some of the members I did not agree with what they were doing to ruin a reputation of a business even though they never shopped or delt with the dealer.

For example, one of the last threads from another dealer, Bronco6g members were posting bad reviews before the guy even finalized things with his dealer. He ended up getting his Bronco at Msrp and the reviewers had to take down their bad reviews.

Just my 2 cents.

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been following the stories on people showing up to their dealer only to find out their Bronco is 20k more then what they originally planned for financing. Some of the members I did not agree with what they were doing to ruin a reputation of a business even though they never shopped or delt with the dealer.

For example, one of the last threads from another dealer, Bronco6g members were posting bad reviews before the guy even finalized things with his dealer. He ended up getting his Bronco at Msrp and the reviewers had to take down their bad reviews.

Just my 2 cents.
In their defense though, they might not have paid MSRP if it wasn't for those bad reviews.

BennyBronco69

Badlands
First Name
Gordon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BWM M4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another one of these BS dealers, huh. SMH.

Side note that this is not price gouging as a Bronco is not a necessity.

Theowlhoothoot

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model 3 Performance
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Dustin placed the order and turned me over to a sales rep today. The minute i asked the rep where he had 20000 in add-ons he said $4000 was for tint, zag tech and wheel locks the rest was based on market value mark up. So i asked for a manager who told me I wouldn't be the only one to walk away from a deal smh. I decided to leave turned back to ask for Dustin they were both looking at my write up sheet laughing . By the time I made it to the door my bronco was out front for sale.
My tint from the dealer in DFW was 199. What a joke.

LowerSlowerDelaware

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback, Chevy S10 Ram 3500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

From one of Westway's Google review responses'

"Our reputation is one of our top priorities. Your positive review is what we are always striving for!"

So hit them hard. Google is still 4.2 Stars.

We must break them!
Sponsored