Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Left a 1 star Yelp review and let Westway know that disloyalty to their customers is no way to manage their affairs.

Sorry about the situation OP. I had a salesman give me some guff about dealer adjustments the other day. It's a gut sink. Wife took me out for a drink after. I decided to walk away and make a reservation elsewhere.

Took the opportunity to lock in a signed purchase agreement with another dealer and put a check in their hands. (Decided to up my trim level in the process cause I have more time to save on the down payment)

I also went with a salesperson who has been a real champ and customer advocate for me when I was buying my wife a car. He agreed to make my accessories order when the time comes so I could get his discount.

Always ask for this - a good sales guy will 100 percent be on board with this.

Again - completely empathize. It sucks when you are patient and loyal and that loyalty is not reciprocated.

myrealname123

Badlands
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

41 pages and I did not look through all of them. While I do side with the OP, has any evidence been provided? I know this dealership seems shady based on other stuff I have heard, but I personally have zero opinion until I see a timeline with evidence.
*Booger McFarland voice*

Come on, maaaaannn!

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The place everyone needs to be complaining to is the Texas Department of Motor Vehicles....after all they are the ones who issue the GDN permits to sell cars in Texas. I hear they don't look too kindly on dealerships doing these types of things.
41 pages and I did not look through all of them. While I do side with the OP, has any evidence been provided? I know this dealership seems shady based on other stuff I have heard, but I personally have zero opinion until I see a timeline with evidence.
no evidence has been provided because none was needed, I like everyone else on here did not have to dig very deep to realize that I’m not a isolated case. I came on here to spread awareness and seek advise and I have received more support than I expected. I gave up on bronco but I’ve never been backed like this I’m my life so in only a few days I feel like I have another family. I stated in an earlier post that There was a lot to unpack but I don’t want to add to the rage because other cases and reviews already did that. I’ve already filed all necessary reports and gathered documents but don’t think it’s wise to display them here. Im not taking any pleasure out of this or even wishing any ill will on the dealership but they should not have the ability to cheat people out of their vehicles. The main reason I was buying this vehicle was so I could take my kids when we hit the trail, planned it for almost two years. Would have bought a rzr 4 two years ago. Gave up our weekend activities for two year waiting for this

Sponsored

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no evidence has been provided because none was needed, I like everyone else on here did not have to dig very deep to realize that I’m not a isolated case. I came on here to spread awareness and seek advise and I have received more support than I expected. I gave up on bronco but I’ve never been backed like this I’m my life so in only a few days I feel like I have another family. I stated in an earlier post that There was a lot to unpack but I don’t want to add to the rage because other cases and reviews already did that. I’ve already filed all necessary reports and gathered documents but don’t think it’s wise to display them here. Im not taking any pleasure out of this or even wishing any ill will on the dealership but they should not have the ability to cheat people out of their vehicles. The main reason I was buying this vehicle was so I could take my kids when we hit the trail, planned it for almost two years. Would have bought a rzr 4 two years ago. Gave up our weekend activities for two year waiting for this
Just to sum this up.... you rolled over and walked away from it? Or are you still trying to get your Bronco?

Last edited:

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just to sum this up.... you rolled over and walked away from it? Or are you still trying to get your Bronco?
Dont give up!! We have just begun to fight this Scumbag!!!! I wish I lived near there I would be there every day raising hell!!!!

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Mustang GTA

Base
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Base
With D plan I will keep it below 30K
Cheap and fun.

jsk1113

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JLUR Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Don’t give up on getting YOUR bronco YOU ordered. That bronco wouldn’t even be there if it wasn’t for you. According to the reviews as of about 30 min ago they are working with you to come to a resolution. What is the dealer doing to make the situation right?

52DE9694-7673-4584-80A0-8B9E01CA571A.jpeg

Reowho

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
*Booger McFarland voice*

Come on, maaaaannn!
"myrealname123" is the person that told "Whitney60" to delete the post about Bras = Bronco Reservationist Against Stealer ships. Now Whitney60 and all of the posts are gone. Better watch out for "myrealname123"...... Must be pro stealer ships!

6SpeedBowtie

Badlands
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Wrangler, Corvette, Sierra, MGB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

LSTLAF

First Name
Glort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sphere shaped craft
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A little contract legalese to ponder:

The term "Duress" was used by the dealership because that's probably what their lawyer told them to say. 'Duress' is one of the few defenses (outs) to contract enforcement.

On the other hand, so is 'misrepresentation', including the deliberate withholding of information that a party has a duty to disclose. (ie... ADM)

There's also 'undue influence' , perhaps what some here are involved in. " Undue influence is often defined as unfair persuasion by a person who, because of his or her relation to the victim, is justifiably assumed by the victim to be one who will not act in a manner that is inconsistent with the victim's welfare. "

Westway, we know your eyes are here, as is Ford. Time for both of you to do the right thing for OP.
Sponsored