Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are they working with you? They are saying they are working with the customer.
OP - what's the latest in terms of negotiations?
Sponsored

Jnic815

Outer Banks
First Name
Johnny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 F150, 00 WS6, 95 OBS Dually, 87 PETE 379
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

This is not an isolated event in DFW virtually all the car dealers are sleazy. This is why my Bronco order is with a dealer 3 hours away. The Grand Prarie dealer that famously held another bronco reservation hostage is no more than 15 minutes from westway.

I purchased a new F-150 Saturday and ALMOST went to Westway to see what they had, even got a call from their sales manager about my trade in, glad I didn’t now. The dealer I actually purchased from tried to rip me off too, and I even know one of the managers. They just so happened to have the exact truck I wanted and made a deal after I called them on their bullshit.

They offered me 21k for my immaculate king ranch and sticker price plus dealer add ons for the new truck. I laughed at them and walked out the door. Went to a few other dealers to get some competitive offers and their trade value was $11.5k lower than the best offer I got. I started sending pictures of the offers I was getting to the salesman and magically they were able to accept my x-plan and my trade offer went up 8k… bottom line moved over $11,000 and free maintenance for the first 20k miles….

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Westway, we know your eyes are here, as is Ford. Time for both of you to do the right thing for OP.
@Ford Motor Company is currently kissing hands and shaking babies over in the 10/25 build week thread. So they know what's going on, but don't expect them to comment publicly, just hope that they understand the negative impact this has on their brand. I've never owned anything but Fords my entire driving life, but my patience is being tested and hopefully they don't let this slide. Otherwise, I may reconsider my brand loyalties in the future.

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
If it were me, and I still really wanted this Bronco, I would be down at the dealership in person imploring them to make a fair deal so all of this can be put to rest. With the promise that if not I would be taking it to Ford management regarding their behavior. Given that Worstway didn't roll over like other dealers when they felt the pressure of poor reviews suggest they are slime everyday rather than just being an overall "OK" dealer who had a bad moment and let greed get the best of them. My money is on this one going to the dealer unless OP really makes a bigger in person push. It is real easy for both sides to fight behind keyboards and phone lines - harder in person. Going in there to deal with it is the only way to know what will happen. If they continue to be dicks, report to Ford and let the chips fall.

Sponsored
OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP - what's the latest in terms of negotiations?
What was bizarre to me as I was sitting across from the sales guy and I told him that the markup was too excessive and it would not work and he went to get the manager they made no adjustments or even attempted to find out from me what pricing I could work with or afford. After a back-and-forth he just said “if you can’t buy it then don’t” . I replied “that’s not cool I built this vehicle but you’re telling me if I don’t pay $82,000 for it there’s no way I’m getting it” The gm sent me a list of comps in the area that were selling for over 79,000 and said there’s no way he can go less than market value. Around 2 o’clock on Tuesday I countered with 64,000 because that’s when I went to the dealership prepared to pay with a little wiggle room of Cours but he never countered even before all this started. I’ve bought over 10 vehicles in my lifetime already I have never had a dealership not at least try to sell me a vehicle and I have never bought a vehicle at Msrp it’s always been below. Every conversation we had though the one thing that kept coming up was the fact that he didn’t want to sell it to me for a price that left me any wiggle room to make a profit if I was to resell it. I couldn’t figure out how that was relevant to my purchase.

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Have not heard from them since I told the gm I would be filling the necessary reports
What reports...is that it. If you aren't seriously trying to get this Bronco please don't waste our time! If you want it get on the phone or back over there in person otherwise let us know so we can call off the dogs and send them somewhere needed.

rubi14

Base
First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Base
So I have bought multiple vehicles from my salesperson and due to that I do not have anything in writing, other than my $100 deposit, no agreement other than $50 over invoice like every other new Ford, (other than a Shelby) I have bought from him. Just his word, nothing else. I would be surprised, but considering everything going on, not flabbergasted if I get screwed....probably my own fault.

OP
OP

sadiki2527

Badlands
First Name
sadiki
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gmc 2500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it were me, and I still really wanted this Bronco, I would be down at the dealership in person imploring them to make a fair deal so all of this can be put to rest. With the promise that if not I would be taking it to Ford management regarding their behavior. Given that Worstway didn't roll over like other dealers when they felt the pressure of poor reviews suggest they are slime everyday rather than just being an overall "OK" dealer who had a bad moment and let greed get the best of them. My money is on this one going to the dealer unless OP really makes a bigger in person push. It is real easy for both sides to fight behind keyboards and phone lines - harder in person. Going in there to deal with it is the only way to know what will happen. If they continue to be dicks, report to Ford and let the chips fall.
I seriously thought about doing that today but I am already on edge and these guys are hard to reason with So unless I’m invited up there I am not going. It is Christmas i’ve already started getting some replacement gifts for my bronco accessories I requested😏. Haven’t slept for a week anxious about the bronco and the past three days disappoint About the bronco

Sponsored

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Bongo Fury

Base
First Name
Bongo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
"What was bizarre to me..............."

Schizo reply here.

What if......

What if Ford and the Ford dealerships recognize profit losses due to Sars-Cov2 and wish to address the matter.

Follow along now.

What if said manufacturer CREATES ARTIFICIAL LACK OF SUPPLY thereby driving market prices insanely higher.
What if said manufacturer and dealerships recognize by underhandedly procuring profitable sales from unwary reservation holders. Conspirators solve dealership profit losses and kickbacks to manufacturer make everyone happy. Everyone but the buyer that is.

Should I take my meds now? Or does this remotely appear as a viable suspicion?

Ford Bronco Price Gouging @ Westway Ford Irving Texas 1640280412686

Planet Bizarro

BroncoU812

Black Diamond
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Also let's not forget they have a Facebook guys. No way to leave a review but you can comment on their post
Sponsored