Sponsored

Active and retired military Bronco owners!

What branch of the military did you serve in?

• Total voters

ragingclue

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LWN ZR2, NA8, Bricks
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Spent seven years in the Corps, Avionics Electronics (AT equivalent for you Navy folk). POG as POG gets.

2dr BD MT w/ hopefully Squatch (downgraded to 33s) is the plan for now. But that's completely reliant on them making the MT available with Squatch. If not, I'm not sure which I'll go with. I'll have to see what's available more a la carte.
Sponsored

Trigger

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Silverado/2022 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Active Navy dude but retiring next summer after 30 years. Hoping the Bronco is my retirement gift to me. Big Bend, 2DR, manual, carbonized gray reserved. Daily driver and hunting rig. Still trying to figure out how to haul dogs in the 2DR.

Xodric

Badlands
First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Manitoba, Canada ( Born/Raised in Kansas )
Vehicle(s)
1978 Bronco XLT, 1979 F150 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Talked my brother into getting a Bronco also. Wasn't hard to do. Were both die hard Ford owners. He was an MP, got hurt and honarably discharged after the Humvee he was in hit an IED. He wants me to get a white Bronco like him so we can have fun with license plates. He wants "NOT OJ" and he wants mine to say "NTGILTY". Told him hes crazy. lol

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Prior active, currently reserves but over in the sandbox right now. Living in FL and work full time for the Lockheed Space program. I reserved a 2 door badlands, looking forward to start modding it.
Use the active duty auto buying service. They will get you a better deal and deliver to any dealer you like and they go directly to Ford for your order. That's how I got my fusion back in 2016

diablo0813

Outer Banks
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Outer Banks (Sasquatch)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Retired (93-14) USAF Security Forces, Reserved OuterBanks 4-door.

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bro you're eligible for the military auto source purchasing. Factory price, no dealership markups/delivery fees plus an automatic rebate lock-in for the lowest rebate until you pick up the bronco. I'll message you the email of my rep and he can help you out if you have more questions.

So I went in yesterday to put down my deposit and lock in my order. They don't have the Bronco available yet in their system so they're locking in base F150's for preapproval of the order since they're similar in price. He added in the comments "4 door Bronco" so their main office will know to account for the Bronco order as Ford has limited MAS numbers until they can gauge how many will be ordered/will sell. It was very easy, I took in my LES and orders and it was $500 to hold my spot in the order queue. He said they price match any lower pricing including A plans and they've only had A plan beat them out twice since he's been working for them. Another perk is after pickup you get a 14 day price match guarantee so if you find a similar model at a dealership for a lower price than you paid you send in the invoice for that vehicle and they'll send you a check on the difference.
You beat me to it. That's how I got my 2016 fusion and I saved like 5k compared to most. Unfortunalty I can't use it again since I'm state side now

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No you’d have to cancel it and put in an order with them.
I wonder how far back that would put me in line. I reserved my BL on opening day.

Oh and I’m an Army Mustang, still in, gonna be a lifer.

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Active duty AF Officer. Reserved a Badlands 4dr they day they went live!

Pfarmmembers

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OBS 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Base
13 year Navy guy here. Spent all of it at NAS Jacksonville. Have a base 2 door reserved.

Sponsored

bladsquatch

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder how far back that would put me in line. I reserved my BL on opening day.
The conversation between my rep and their HQ in New York basically said MAS orders are getting sent to the factory as they get completed and will be filled upon receipt.

Clark

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The conversation between my rep and their HQ in New York basically said MAS orders are getting sent to the factory as they get completed and will be filled upon receipt.
I’ve sent them my info. Hopefully they get back to me ASAP. Thanks

Ice_GopherFC

Black Diamond
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had an 05 Ranger; 95 Dakota; 2017 Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Currently active duty, going on 16 years USN, MM crossrate to CTN. Still haven't made up my mind on what I want yet, hoping to be able to make up my mind once the configurator goes live.

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Army vet, 4 years as EOD officer, 18 months in the 'stan OEF 2010-2011 RC South/East doing route clearance with the combat engineers. Living in VA now, hope to do some bronco meet ups when we all take delivery!
Sponsored