Sponsored

Who here paid ADM (Adjusted Dealer Markup) for their Bronco?

Did you pay ADM (Adjusted Dealer Markup)

• Total voters

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mum will be the word here. The old saying applies here:

People tell how little they paid for their car and how much they paid for their house. :giggle:
Sponsored

802Bronco

Outer Banks
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 XLT F150 Crew, 1999 Ranger, 2002 Mastercraft
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I paid ADM of $499. Had a 7/19/2020 reservation. Dealer gave me his priority build slot. Also gave us $1000 worth of accesories from Bronco satisfaction cash. On a handshake. Brattleboro Ford, Brattleboro, VT. James Kirste is the owner and I am completely happy to have a truck and with what I paid, considering everything. 2 door OBX.

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Glad everyone is chiming in and wow I am amazed at how many got discounts. And many of those getting discounts and where is that thread 😁. And actually it’s not as bad as it seems to be for those getting the bend over treatment😳. To play the devils advocate wonder how many would be unhappy if the market in country tanked and people pulled back buying cars which in turn the dealer and manufacture gives you a huge discount upon delivery. And or for all those who signed a sales price agreement 1 plus years ago the dealer forces you to pay full retail😬. Yeh I get it and if my dealer says ADM I walk and will wait another day. Ford never said they would only build so many Broncos. The market will adjust down the road and for those who are patient you will be rewarded😎
No discount. I paid MSRP which was a first for me to pay that high but it was what I was willing to pay for it being so new and ‘scarce.’

My shitty dealer tried like hell to get me to pay a markup but in the end I won out on that.

Paying a mark up on a mass produced car is just plain stupid.

goatman2

Badlands
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
gandgautorepair.com
Vehicle(s)
F450, Jeep XJ, Porsche 911, 2dr Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paying a mark up on a mass produced car is just plain stupid.
Unless that's what it takes to get a vehicle you want, and you have the funds to afford it and want it. Try buying a Raptor truck, or a 911, or quite a few other vehicles that you cannot buy at MSRP. The market is the market, it just is what it is. No value of being good or bad, smart or stupid.

Sponsored

PrepVet

Big Bend
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch.
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Unless that's what it takes to get a vehicle you want, and you have the funds to afford it and want it. Try buying a Raptor truck, or a 911, or quite a few other vehicles that you cannot buy at MSRP. The market is the market, it just is what it is. No value of being good or bad, smart or stupid.
Nah I’ll stick with paying a mark up for a mass production car as being stupid.

Bituman

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S-Works Roubaix, Vassago Mooseknuckle, Turner Czar
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Tell me how to vote. Paying MSRP. But I am also paying a “non-negotiable” dealer protection package, about $1200. Tint, wheel locks, nitrogen (my favorite BS option…ha), etc. Dealer has been very up front the whole time. Have this in an e-mail from him.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If your dealer tells you that "every dealership is charging ADM" for a reserved Bronco, they are lying. It's actually a very small percentage. And of the ones that do, most of them disclosed it at the time of ordering.

If they are springing surprise ADM on you around the time of delivery, be aware they are trying to scam you in a way that very few dealerships are doing.

DEC

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 640, Mustang Bullitt, Mazda 3, Honda Accord,
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Never Will. It's just how I work on all things. The most I have ever paid for something is MSRP and thats on the New 2021 Shelby GT500 I just picked up.

Ford Bronco Who here paid ADM (Adjusted Dealer Markup) for their Bronco? 2021-10-07-08-02-23-

Ford Bronco Who here paid ADM (Adjusted Dealer Markup) for their Bronco? 2021-10-07-08-02-23-
Citrus Ford? MSRP?

Sponsored

BroncoDude

Base
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 3.5EB, 2021 2DR Base 2.7L Auto
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I paid less than MSRP. They gave me "X Plan" similar pricing. Day 1 reservation and have bought several Fords from them.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Our negotiating power was before we reserved and ultimately ordered.

If you don't have a signed purchase agreement before delivery, you run the risk of ADM upon delivery. No way I was gonna take that chance.

I reserved on 7/15/20 but shopped around prior to that. I went with a small dealer about 500 miles away because of their great price and reputation (not Granger, but I would have went that route as well). When I reserved online, I changed the defaulted local dealer to the one I made a deal with...it was that easy. I do have a signed purchase agreement and now a build date for next week.

The process went very well for me.

My suggestion for those who have a reservation but no purchase agreement: Contact your dealer now, agree on a price and get it in writing. Sadly, some dealers don't want to go down this route now because they don't have to and they have the upper hand.

Rubicon79

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I paid 5k over MSRP. I never ordered or even considered a bronco I just happened to be getting my F150 serviced when they got the mannequin in. I’d rather have paid the 5k over than bought a Jeep and with the supply issues that was my only option.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Never Will. It's just how I work on all things. The most I have ever paid for something is MSRP and thats on the New 2021 Shelby GT500 I just picked up.

Nice…And you got it for less than some people are paying for a Brick on wheels with a tiny 6cyl like the Bronco FE.
Sponsored