Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is so great to see!

The angle is just right and as petty as it sounds it’s one of my biggest gripes about the Bronco. The back going straight up and down makes it look too much like a Jeep.

This is perfect. I hope it has better sound deadening and is stronger than what’s offered.

If it is let’s hope Ford just uses you guys in the future for making their tops.

AlexInSD

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LR3, '21 BadSquatch Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

rear.JPG

Front.JPG

Are you as excited as we are? We feel like its Christmas all over again!

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/10/22.

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
Thank you for doing this!! Can't tell if it's modular from this CAD. Would love to see some integrated rack options!

gtx_bronc

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, what good would a rear wiper do? o_O

1641433112708.png
i know, right? there is LITERALLY NO WAY to clean that other than a rear wiper. And dont even start with me about keeping a microfiber towel and some appropriate cleaner in the back....not hearing it.

Raskew

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 Bronco, 2018 Stinger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Awesome! Welcome and cannot wait to see what you come up with!!!

Many comedic comments come to mind about the differences between the OEM and yours....

Rain channel might be a nice addition to yours. Something I don't see on the rendering.
Definitely a rain channel. Like the one the original Bronco hard top has.

Sponsored

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i know, right? there is LITERALLY NO WAY to clean that other than a rear wiper. And dont even start with me about keeping a microfiber towel and some appropriate cleaner in the back....not hearing it.
Feel free to do so whilst driving down the road.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, but It'd be nice to dispense with just releasing "snippets of information" and "teaser threads" as there are a fair number of members on this forum that have likely had enough of "stay tuned" enticements. I realize you don't have a finished product yet, but maybe you can briefly outline how you intend your product to differ from the factory MIC top and what your target price is anticipated to be.
I couldn't agree more. That's just a way to piss people off. If you can really do this, give us the full scoop.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
These are just data colors and yes there will be a few different options which we will discuss in the next couple weeks of bronco teasers.
Will there be an option such as a version compatible with the Bestop Sunrider front roof?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some of y'all need to play "hard to get". Lol.

A teaser post with a lot of hope, some basic CAD images and no other information are getting you way too excited.

I believe we are in the "huh, interesting this might be valid" phase, rather than "this is the Jesus of tops, back to save us all from the MIC sins, take my money and absolve me".
If they plan on doing this, they need to do it soon or Ford will beat them to the punch. Isn't the Ford version coming this year?

rugbysecondrow

Black Diamond
First Name
Pauly P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 C-10 stepside
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If they plan on doing this, they need to do it soon or Ford will beat them to the punch. Isn't the Ford version coming this year?
I hope so. I want as many great products hitting the market as possible.

The great thing about problems is that solutions can be created, and sometimes the entire unit can be made better by the variety of solutions. I know this is a "glass half full" view, and some might not agree, but this is my take.

Sponsored

EKOBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Bronco6g!

We are going to make this short and sweet. We will be releasing snippets of hardtop information throughout the upcoming weeks.

We have been working very hard behind the scenes to produce a hardtop that will help solve the issues from the OEM Bronco hardtop. To start off, we want to start a discussion from our teaser threads. We will be answering questions specific to the pictures in this post. If the question is not specific to this post then it will be answered in the upcoming posts throughout the next couple weeks.

Can you spot the differences between our top and the factory hardtop from these screenshots?

rear.JPG

Front.JPG

Are you as excited as we are? We feel like its Christmas all over again!

Subscribe to our newsletter list for Bronco Hardtop information. All newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about new details. Please make sure to let the page fully load, it will show three boxes of information to fill out to be added to the newsletter list. We will NOT blow up your inbox.

Subscribe Link:
https://www.advfiberglass.com/pages/bronco-hardtop-sign-up

Stay tuned for the next release of information on 1/10/22.

Thank you,
ADV Fiberglass
A rain channel would be great to avoid the rain coming off the roof into the Bronco when getting in/out or opening the window during a storm.

Will it work with the hardtop kit (defrost and wiper) that we got when changing to a soft top?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Encouraging vendors to change a premium price it not how to gain friends on a forum, where many will tap out if something like a top is over $3K-$4K. If you want to spend more, fine, just send the vendor a DM and tell him you want a gold-plated special order, its a no-brainer.

(In case your not following the market, several other vendors are already working on Brocoo hardtops themselves).
True, price, features and quality will sell the product regardless of how much hype it gets. As most us know, hype raises expectations and if those expectations are not met, there are a lot of pissed off people that will never let anyone hear the end of it.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford is releasing that top in conjunction with a new model year, 2023 as you point out, which gives them the chance to make alterations with bash plates, bumpers and etc. to compensate for the extra weight of the top. Too late for 2021/22 Badlands/SAS builds. This is precisely why it will be released with a new model year and not in the middle of a model year.
If Ford can make money on it, I'll bet they release it as soon as it's ready. Hopefully, it will be compatible with all model years.

zombie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands (7spd) 2022 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Kind of an aside, does anyone know if you can just buy the hard top prep kit separately?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is so great to see!

If it is let’s hope Ford just uses you guys in the future for making their tops.
I wonder if they are? Maybe, that's why they're holding their cards so close?:unsure:
Sponsored