Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

So how in the world do I track a Norfolk Southern train.. and now I’ll try to convince my dealer to give me the rail number. . Wish me luck
NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.
Sponsored

knel9

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2018 Ducati Monster 821
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is the automated voice recognition about as bad for you as the Ford website? I speak as absolutely clearly as I can and the CSX robot comes up with random letters.... its VERY frustrating!
...probably need the Midwest voice translator! :ROFLMAO:

pjmezz13

Black Diamond
First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hello table 9 great to be on the forum and excited for my new toy. Curious anyone in New York Long Island have a truck being shipped to them soon . Waiting on Wildtrak and have a estimated delivery date of 1/29
12/23 blend, 1/4 in production, 2/4 delivery ETA. I have my WS but no other updates, built status etc.

Going to Levittown Ford. Where's yours headed?

Mike E

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands SAS 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No new updates for me on Monday morning. Still showing estimated delivery of 01/29. Rest of the trackers are the same - showing no build dates or mods.

I emailed Chapman to see if they are showing more info on their end. I am still skeptical. I believe it when I see it.
I am in the same boat as you…I’m assuming QC….as well. I’ve got a bunch of the upgrades that might be causing issues.

agipps

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
12/23 blend, 1/4 in production, 2/4 delivery ETA. I have my WS but no other updates, built status etc.

So my window sticker had disappeared and pizza tracker says eta 1/28. My truck is heading to Sayville Ford.

Sponsored

knel9

Badlands
First Name
Kent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2018 Ducati Monster 821
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone with a 12/23 blend ( my actual production ended up being 1/04 ) received a built / shipped email or showing VITR? I haven’t received anything and I’m showing GRTA.
12/23 blend here; place in line was 101/873. Actual production was 1/05 for me.

No built/shipped e-mail yet, but the trackers showed the date for me. Still showing GRTA on my end. Can't get either trackers with Estimated Delivery Dates to work at the moment, but, last time they worked over the weekend, I was still showing a window of 1/17-1/23... I'm keeping my fingers crossed! 🤞

I do have the Tow Package, and read that may be an off-site addition? I believe the Wildtrak graphics, Tow Package, and Paint Protection Film all are in that category where additional work is needed... I don't see those on your build list from the spreadsheet, so maybe that has no bearing on your case?

When did your mods pop? Mine populated on the 5th, same day the Pizza Tracker showed as "built..." Not sure if that helps with any logic for the order of operations here?

agipps

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Has the dealership talked to you about the finances options yet? Was thinking about going to get a pre approved car loan so they don’t try to hit me over the head

pjmezz13

Black Diamond
First Name
Phill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has the dealership talked to you about the finances options yet? Was thinking about going to get a pre approved car loan so they don’t try to hit me over the head
Nothing yet. I left them a VM end of Dec asking if they had any updates and they got back to me with the 12/23 blend date and that delivery would likely be end of Jan/early Feb. I plan on taking care of everything all in one shot once it's been delivered.

Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your a member of a credit union I'd explore that option. I talked with mine and they are offering 1.73%.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

12/20 Build Week
12/22 Blend date on WS
1/3 In Production Date from Pizza Tracker
1/29 Estimates Delivery to Atlanta
Status is still In Production
My Wildtrak may be on the same truck. Which dealer are you with?

Sponsored

Mtns2Climb

Black Diamond
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hey, we should be flowing thru production and QC together. Those are all my same dates as well & to Levittown.

PatientlyWaiting

Wildtrak
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY22 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Speedway Ford down in Griffin
gotcha. I'm with Tidwell in Kennesaw. Back when my truck briefly displayed on their website, a couple weeks ago, there was a green wildtrak that showed as well.

ramblinwreck

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
`22 Wildtrak, '21 Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
gotcha. I'm with Tidwell in Kennesaw. Back when my truck briefly displayed on their website, a couple weeks ago, there was a green wildtrak that showed as well.
That sucks. I was hoping to be the only Wildtrak in Georgia for a while 😄

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/20 Build Week
12/22 Blend date on WS
1/3 In Production Date from Pizza Tracker
1/29 Estimates Delivery to Atlanta
Status is still In Production
Sounds all too familiar. Where are you seeing the estimated delivery date?
Sponsored