Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My pizza tracker isn't working right now, but as of earlier today I was still "In Production" with the date of 1/6/22 under the in production bullet. Neither pizza tracker nor backdoor link is showing built. I do have mods.

Curious to know if anyone else around my rotation is in the same situation (rotation 6797)? Maybe there was a shortage of a particular part at that time.
I am in the same boat. Rotation 6818.
Sponsored

TrainWreck18

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 CorvetteZ51, 2021 BMW 228XI, 1998 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Sorry for repeat ?'s (I am sure they are)
How do you get your rotation #?
Whats the diff in BCE and PCM Mods?
I have a ton of BCE, No PCM. Tracker from Ford email is not working for me currently

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sorry for repeat ?'s (I am sure they are)
How do you get your rotation #?
Whats the diff in BCE and PCM Mods?
I have a ton of BCE, No PCM. Tracker from Ford email is not working for me currently
Rotation numbers are listed on the window sticker which we basically had access to for a few hours.

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Is the Window Sticker lookup down, too? I clicked on a Dealer's "View Window Sticker" button and got "Not released" msg.

Two trackers show us built w/ estimated delivery of 1/28-2/03; mods have popped, but no WS. I called Ford and they said ws comes a week after build, but 85% of all y'all on the spreadsheet already have ws. Any ideas? TIA

Sponsored

IWave

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Tear Tag has updated to LCW3 and my BCE Modules have populated - Spreadsheet updated
Pizza Tracker updated the In Production bubble with a date of 1/10
Progress!!

1/7/22 Blend, 874/2384, Rotation No. 297

2 Door, Badlands, Shadow Black, 2.3, Manual, Mod Bumper, Tow and Roof Rails

TrainWreck18

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh hell, I may need a Xanax. Lol. Tracker started working.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220111-131538_Chrome
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot_20220111-131549_Chrome

Schmohawk

Badlands
First Name
Jed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My pizza tracker isn't working right now, but as of earlier today I was still "In Production" with the date of 1/6/22 under the in production bullet. Neither pizza tracker nor backdoor link is showing built. I do have mods.

Curious to know if anyone else around my rotation is in the same situation (rotation 6797)? Maybe there was a shortage of a particular part at that time.
I'm 6967 with a blend date of 1/5 and was showing in production on both trackers before the pizza tracker went down. It seems like there's two to three of us for each blend date that weren't updated to "Built" status for whatever reason.

There are two other Broncos from our build week that are being delivered to the same dealership that mine is in Arizona, so if those get built and shipped before my status changes then I'll really start to worry.

Are there any others that are being delivered near your location that have shipped already?

Sponsored

stevensantee

Outer Banks
First Name
Steven S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco obx 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My build was 1/10 and mine will be headed to Sherman, Tx. Might be in the same rail car. I’m in Houston but bought from a dealership in Sherman.
Looks like lots of Texas people in this group! My dealer says mine should arrive between 1/27-2/2. Tracker showed 2/2 this morning when it worked. Buying mine out of a smaller dealer in kerrville, great sales people. They even texted me today about it. Our other dealership sucks and doesn’t give us any info on that bronco order but it’s scheduled for next week.

TNLandCruiser

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm 6967 with a blend date of 1/5 and was showing in production on both trackers before the pizza tracker went down. It seems like there's two to three of us for each blend date that weren't updated to "Built" status for whatever reason.

There are two other Broncos from our build week that are being delivered to the same dealership that mine is in Arizona, so if those get built and shipped before my status changes then I'll really start to worry.

Are there any others that are being delivered near your location that have shipped already?
Interesting. I have seen a few that were updated to built and apparently have been shipped that are within a few hours of me but none at the same dealership. I'm just hoping we don't end up like those in the earlier groups that seem to stay "in production" for months before anything happens.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I cleared Safari and both trackers are back. No different than this morning, but I’m not complaining. Plus I’m sure my WT has to go to another shop for the giant hood sticker.
Ford Bronco 🛠 1/3/22 Build Week Group D8147E93-D35C-4895-872C-FD2E470792AD

TrainWreck18

Wildtrak
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak