First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I would have went WT if it met the budget I was sticking too. Although, the OBX roast interior is my favorite anyways. Adding sasquatch to the OBX would have made the most sense (paitned handles and roast interior) but again, a bit over budget. In my eyes WT is the top level trim. It's loaded.
I get you there, well hopefully one day all of us 1/3/ builds can go for a ride lol.

Pseudoko

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My 2 Feet
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get you there, well hopefully one day all of us 1/3/ builds can go for a ride lol.
on the spreadsheet there's some of us in California. but yeah a 1/3 meet up eventually will be cool

CRBronco

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Sport Outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Base
Just got my window sticker and the blend date shows 1/8. Dealer said it showed in transit as of 1/10. Anybody have a guess on when I can expect it in Central Texas?

nfearno34

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Color? Just went by there yesterday and there was an A51 4 door. Not sure of more than that as I was in a hurry to get to ORD.
Mine is supposed to be cactus gray. When we initially ordered we did Area 51 but changed it before we re-ordered.

Sponsored

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm just lurking in your group (I'm scheduled for 2/2/22 build), but it has taken about a month for my dealership to get them to Baton Rouge, LA. I'm guessing about the same for you. Good luck and congratulations!

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm just lurking in your group (I'm scheduled for 2/2/22 build), but it has taken about a month for my dealership to get them to Baton Rouge, LA. I'm guessing about the same. Good luck and congratulations!
My dealer is in BR, but my Bronco is still stuck in production.

donspillman

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My dealer is in BR, but my Bronco is still stuck in production.
Thank stinks man. Here's hoping it just shows up one day this week! Good luck and hang in there. Looks like it's been a roller coaster for you. Is your dealership Robinson Bros?

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Th

That’s what we say! We have daily budget and the more we win the longer I get to hit the button! We lose too soon we just go take a nap so it’s a win win either way πŸ˜‚
That's the right way to do it!

Sponsored

Gasmcookie

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I think that it was George Washington that said "WildTraks are the best Traks".
Or something like that...
Yeah, I remember that too. And when John Adams designed the Sasquatch package specifically for the WildTraks

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Fairly new here, never posted, just watching and waiting....I am wondering how many people are in a similar boat. 3rd day reservation holder, order date 2-18-21, SAS Badlands, 4DR, High package, switched from dual top to soft........still no email. Anyone else?

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank stinks man. Here's hoping it just shows up one day this week! Good luck and hang in there. Looks like it's been a roller coaster for you. Is your dealership Robinson Bros?
Hopefully something moves soon, pizza tracker says 2/7 estimated delivery but I don't believe that since it isn't built yet officially in the trackers. Nah, I went with Hollingsworth Richards.

Duke.Roughneck

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Explorer Sport, 2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

hey no discriminating against us lesser trims :p
For what it's worth, I don't consider us lesser trims at all! I reserved the Wildtrak but switched to get the roast leather, tube steps and color matched parts. I don't think there's any notable difference between my build and a wildtrak, and they were within $500 MSRP.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I texted my dealer earlier asking if they can see anything on their side. They just responded saying, "The system shows the vehicle is produced and awaiting transport." Not sure how accurate that is, but I guess it's something. Once it shows built and shipped on my end, I'll get the rail car # from them.
Sponsored