First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If someone has already asked this question I am sorry but is 1/31/22- 2/6/22 dates the ETA for your Bronco to arrive at the dealership or is that the build week? As a dealership employee I am sure that they can not cancel a vehicle that is built and awaiting shipment. If this is the build week then they would have to have called the scheduler at Ford to cancel. Hopefully you can still get your Bronco! Thank you for your service to our country, from a dealer who puts customer satisfaction high for our customers I'm sorry this is happening.
Hello. My build date was 1/10/22. According to the pizza tracker, my delivery date is 1/31/22 - 2/6/22. If you have a way to help me, please do. I'm open to any suggestions at this point.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I wish. I settled for the 2.3, soft-top, no constraints and viola! It got built. Even without the recent 2.7 issues, I think I would rather have the 2.3. After driving both, I felt the 2.3 is plenty powerful and was fun to drive--kind of like those old miatas!

mcrank

Wildtrak
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On order: 2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Mine was built yesterday, and so will be here in Surprise, AZ in the upcoming weeks. I've been stressed the whole time they're going to try pulling that on me. I'm sorry that's happened to you...that's the worst form of humanity or lack thereof I can even imagine. You fight for your country, for people you don't even know, so that we can enjoy our freedoms, and you have these shankers who pull this crap. It's all I can do to contain crap like that. I would seriously be worried for myself that i would LOSE MY SHIT over that. Makes me so mad....I hope Ford rectifies this for you brother.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

monkeysdad

Outer Banks
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hello. My build date was 1/10/22. According to the pizza tracker, my delivery date is 1/31/22 - 2/6/22. If you have a way to help me, please do. I'm open to any suggestions at this point.
Okay so if it was built on the 10th and the dealership said they were going to cancel it on the 19th then it is still coming. See if there is any middle ground with the dealer and if not get Ford involved. Not much I can do from my dealership.

Sponsored

Bronco23

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

How can they cancel an order for something that is on the way? They can't they are deciding not to sell it you and are stealing it out from under you which is total horseshit.

This is so wrong.

OP
OP

Go Devils

Outer Banks
First Name
Reed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Mine was built yesterday, and so will be here in Surprise, AZ in the upcoming weeks. I've been stressed the whole time they're going to try pulling that on me. I'm sorry that's happened to you...that's the worst form of humanity or lack thereof I can even imagine. You fight for your country, for people you don't even know, so that we can enjoy our freedoms, and you have these shankers who pull this crap. It's all I can do to contain crap like that. I would seriously be worried for myself that i would LOSE MY SHIT over that. Makes me so mad....I hope Ford rectifies this for you brother.
Just be sure you get a buyer's agreement and do not agree to any extra fees. I don't want you to lose it like I did, but you should stand your ground. Good luck, my friend! Enjoy that Bronco.

NORCALGXP

Wildtrak
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Left a one star review on Google.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would be nice if a local news station would take this on.
”local auto dealer swindles war veteran, news at 11”

Sponsored

JoshuaPrieto

Big Bend
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2022 Explorer, 2022 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hello Bronco6G Community. It is with a heavy heart and an empty garage that I share with you that Lawley Ford in Sierra Vista, Arizona canceled my Bronco order on 1/19/22, just 2 weeks from delivery (scheduled 1/31/22 - 2/6/22). For those of you who have followed the previous thread of you know that I challenged the dealership on the unnecessary "accessories" fees that included nitrogen air, window tint, a "karr" alarm and door edge guards for $1496.00 that were listed on my buyer's agreement. I asked that they remove the fees because I was not going to pay for unnecessary items that I neither need, nor want. Instead of reaching a compromise, such as the one I suggested in an email to the sales manager, the GM called me himself and said that he is cancelling my order because he cannot make me satisfied. Again, my deliver date is on or before 2/6/22!! So they get a brand new 2022 Ford Bronco to sell to another customer and I get nothing--after waiting nearly a year? How is that ok?

If you have not followed the previous thread, feel free to take a look: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ecessary-accessory-package.33789/post-1130402

At this point, I don't know if there is anything I can do other than what I have already done? I've left an accurate Google Review, contacted the AGs Office, BBB, "3 on your side," which is a local consumer support television station, and called every Ford customer service number I could find. I've reached out to local papers and Military/Veteran support groups (I'm a combat Veteran and served in the Gulf War). I'm open to suggestions at this point.
I had a bad feeling about this dealership months ago and requested a dealership transfer that never happened--unfortunately. And for those of you who don't know, I did my research (so I thought) and chose this dealership to support small, ,rural, family-owned business, which is 3 1/2 hours from my house over the 4 Ford dealerships within 20 minutes of my house!

@Ford, I would love for you to step in and make this right. How can a dealership cancel a Bronco two-weeks from delivery without the customer's consent? And nothing in writing. There was no additional negotiation or compromise, just a phone call "we're cancelling your order and there is nothing you can do."

PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT YOUR ORDER IS NOT CANCELED! You cannot cancel an order in WBDO once it has a build date and is in transit. That is not how the system works, NOBODY has the ability to do this other than Ford Motor themselves. Even a Zone Rep cannot override this.

They're telling you it is canceled in hopes that you believe them.

Cysquatch

Base
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CTS, 1996 Silverado 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hello Bronco6G Community. It is with a heavy heart and an empty garage that I share with you that Lawley Ford in Sierra Vista, Arizona canceled my Bronco order on 1/19/22, just 2 weeks from delivery (scheduled 1/31/22 - 2/6/22). For those of you who have followed the previous thread of you know that I challenged the dealership on the unnecessary "accessories" fees that included nitrogen air, window tint, a "karr" alarm and door edge guards for $1496.00 that were listed on my buyer's agreement. I asked that they remove the fees because I was not going to pay for unnecessary items that I neither need, nor want. Instead of reaching a compromise, such as the one I suggested in an email to the sales manager, the GM called me himself and said that he is cancelling my order because he cannot make me satisfied. Again, my deliver date is on or before 2/6/22!! So they get a brand new 2022 Ford Bronco to sell to another customer and I get nothing--after waiting nearly a year? How is that ok?

If you have not followed the previous thread, feel free to take a look: https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ecessary-accessory-package.33789/post-1130402

At this point, I don't know if there is anything I can do other than what I have already done? I've left an accurate Google Review, contacted the AGs Office, BBB, "3 on your side," which is a local consumer support television station, and called every Ford customer service number I could find. I've reached out to local papers and Military/Veteran support groups (I'm a combat Veteran and served in the Gulf War). I'm open to suggestions at this point.
I had a bad feeling about this dealership months ago and requested a dealership transfer that never happened--unfortunately. And for those of you who don't know, I did my research (so I thought) and chose this dealership to support small, ,rural, family-owned business, which is 3 1/2 hours from my house over the 4 Ford dealerships within 20 minutes of my house!

@Ford, I would love for you to step in and make this right. How can a dealership cancel a Bronco two-weeks from delivery without the customer's consent? And nothing in writing. There was no additional negotiation or compromise, just a phone call "we're cancelling your order and there is nothing you can do."
I just looked up my order number and confirmed my 2/28/22 build date. I scroll to the price summary and WTF???? The "total MSRP" jumped to $46,085 from the original MSRP of $42,405! Anyone know why? I even built my same exact spec today and it was $42405. Is this $3680 increase due to dealer fees or add-ons?

My dealer has been great with the communication. I even had the owner text me that they are 100% committed to sell me the vehicle at MSRP back when I was hearing other dealerships selling Broncos out from under order placers. I've sent an email with my orders (and changes) to the dealership in hope of some clarity. Just give me the bronco right off the hauler, no add-ons please!

RedDawg

Big Bend
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chrysler
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Have you Tweeted MRLevine yet?