Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™m partial to DP (Detail Products), itā€™s like a house brand of Auto Geek. I have used Dr. Beasleyā€˜s ceramic coating, but have recently used DP Graphene coating and the Graphene coating is better in my opinion. I plan on covering everything on my bronco with it, grill, headlights, all paint, plastic, even the top and glass. It has very high hydrophobic properties which makes things less likely to stick to yet, making it much easier to keep clean.

Are you gonna do this yourself Tank?
Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We've had a pretty good response for the last delivered gift idea. I'll be out of town for most of the day, but tonight I'll post a list and get confirmations from people who didn't explicitly say they're in. I was thinking maybe $10 a person, but let me know if anyone thinks differently.
rick-and-morty-morty.gif

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saturday Morning Update.
No Changes
Arrived at final railyard.
Nothing in Palsapp or United
Ford Links still says Shipping in progress
CSX says
Arrived
Pearland, TX
01-20-22 @ 1512
You have two remaining rail updates if yours follows mine:

ā€œDelivered to customer areaā€ - this will be when they place your rail car in the unload zone in the giant lot where they dump the vehicles

ā€œLoad, Empty - released to customerā€ - when your car is unloaded. From there itā€™s a waiting game for it to be transported to the dealership.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You have two remaining rail updates if yours follows mine:

ā€œDelivered to customer areaā€ - this will be when they place your rail car in the unload zone in the giant lot where they dump the vehicles

ā€œLoad, Empty - released to customerā€ - when your car is unloaded. From there itā€™s a waiting game for it to be transported to the dealership.
Good info, thanks.
I just checked and it still says Load Arrived.
Estimated Delivery Date range is still on target for next week, unless it sits there for a week, which is very possible.

Badlands2015

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Good info, thanks.
Estimated Delivery Date range is still on target for next week, unless it sits there for a week, which is very possible.
I finally found my auto lot on the map. Mine was unloaded at 0930 yesterday so Iā€™m hoping I made my dealerā€™s evening pickup and will be getting a call todayā€¦.

9C22A0E0-15A9-4AEA-8C4F-EBDC3470668B.png

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I finally found my auto lot on the map. Mine was unloaded at 0930 yesterday so Iā€™m hoping I made my dealerā€™s evening pickup and will be getting a call todayā€¦.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 9C22A0E0-15A9-4AEA-8C4F-EBDC3470668B
big lot for sure.. hopefully they are on top of things.

I have all of my ducks in a row, and am just waiting for the vehicle now.
If things go well, I should be in and out of the dealership in under an hour.
However, that seems to never happen.
I for sure don't need a walk through or a pep talk, just take care of your business and hand me the keys, and ill shake your hand.

Lmac2021

Base
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ā€˜22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Good info, thanks.
Alvin, mine sat for about three days at the rail yard before I got the last coded message of UNLD, which is the final code for Norfolk Southern for unloaded. Prior to that the bronco was moved a couple times throughout the rail yard. Mine now shows up as pending pickup via United Road, which has become my new obsession to track. My dealer said they needed 12 cars for the convoy to depart, which I know isnā€™t true Bc Iā€™ve gone through all of the United Road receipts for my dealer and sometimes only 3-5 leave via convoy at a time. Just this morning it shows 7 vehicles pending pickup to my dealer. Iā€™m hoping Monday will be the day!

TheRealRacingX

Big Bend
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mitsubishi
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Iā€™m guessing Venmo will be the easiest option. Before money starts getting exchanged I think an agreement on the ā€œprizeā€ will come first.
Im in for this idea.....it feels like we've all taken stock in each others Broncos

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

big lot for sure.. hopefully they are on top of things.

I have all of my ducks in a row, and am just waiting for the vehicle now.
If things go well, I should be in and out of the dealership in under an hour.
However, that seems to never happen.
I for sure don't need a walk through or a pep talk, just take care of your business and hand me the keys, and ill shake your hand.
ugh right? I went in with a check and having pre-sent all the paperwork and come in the night before to negotiate trade (which was mildly insulting) and they still took almost 2 hours. Like hereā€™s your money give me my car.

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Saturday Morning Update.
No Changes
Arrived at final railyard.
Nothing in Palsapp or United
Ford Links still says Shipping in progress
CSX says
Arrived
Pearland, TX
01-20-22 @ 1512
When my brother got his 4dr WT it sat in Pearland for over a week. Itā€™s a matter of too many vehicles and not enough car haulers.

Sponsored

BeardBros

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1917 Roamer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is a timeline of my build.
  • 8/3/2020 - Reserved an Outer Banks Bronco 4dr
  • 1/20/2021 - Went to my Ford dealer and built a Wildtrack 4dr instead of an Outer Banks and confirmed the order. I received the email confirmation of the Wildtrack order before I even left the dealership.
  • 2/7/2021 - I saw on my Ford account that my original Outerbanks reservation from 8/3/2020 was cancelled on 2/3/2021 (dealer does not know why) and I had a 2nd order for the Wildtrack with a new reservation/order number.
  • 2/8/2021 - I contacted my dealer about this chaos and his rep told him they were going to manually change the timestamp on my new order number to 8/3/2020. The dealer was told to cancel my 1/20/2021 Wildtrack order and submit a new order and I had to pay another $100 deposit, then the original 8/3/2020 reservation deposit would be refunded, which it has been.
  • 8/30/2021 - My Ford account shows an 8/14/2021 Wildtrack order and my dealer says the timestamp should be 8/3/2020 on this new order. I asked him to get me a screenshot to verify the 8/3/2020 timestamp is on the new order number and he said he would need to contact the Ford rep. No luck, they cannot produce anything that verifies the original reservation timestamp.
  • 10/19/21 - My dealer called and said I should change to a soft top to get my order built so we went ahead and did that, figured I would just get a hardtop later (I did not know getting a hardtop from Ford would cost me $7800 at the time, WTF) Then he changed my priority code to the highest it can be and also set his system to show I was the only Bronco order for his store. It is a small midwest dealership.
  • 10/28/21 - Scheduled to be built the week of December 20, 2021
  • 12/11/21 - Vehicle is now re-scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022
  • 1/6/22 - Bronco shows it is "in production" on the order tracking page. Missed the opportunity to see the window sticker.
  • 1/8/22 - Still "in production"
  • 1/10/22 - Tracker still says in production 1/6/2022 with an estimated delivery of 1/22/2022. My salesman says his system shows it has been produced and delivery is 1/16-1/22. BCE modules list is super long with tear tag NDZ2. Palsapp has a freight bill # and status is pending. Window sticker is not available. SYNC system (null) is up to date.
  • 1/11/22 - No change in any status tracker.
  • 1/16/22 - No change in any status tracker. :(
  • 1/18/22 - Window sticker link started working and was able to get blend date etc.
  • 1/22/22 - Estimated delivery 1/22/2022, No change in any status tracker. PURGATORY......

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Alvin, mine sat for about three days at the rail yard before I got the last coded message of UNLD, which is the final code for Norfolk Southern for unloaded. Prior to that the bronco was moved a couple times throughout the rail yard. Mine now shows up as pending pickup via United Road, which has become my new obsession to track. My dealer said they needed 12 cars for the convoy to depart, which I know isnā€™t true Bc Iā€™ve gone through all of the United Road receipts for my dealer and sometimes only 3-5 leave via convoy at a time. Just this morning it shows 7 vehicles pending pickup to my dealer. Iā€™m hoping Monday will be the day!
Laurie,
Thanks for the information. I would feel a bit better if United would show anything for my VIN. I assume they use a different service in my market. Patience isn't one of the virtues I have an abundance in. I have been using CSX for my updates, but it is actually on a BNSF Rail, but I don't see any tracking information from them.

Of course the dealer just says, don't worry, it will be here when it is here and we will call you and work out a pickup schedule.

That may or may not trigger me :)

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

On the ambient footwell discussion I confirmed I have it. It was turned all the way down in my settings though.
Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 6FD5FFE2-72C2-4506-AC99-EBF92081FE74

And no, Iā€™m not sitting in my Bronco at 8am playing with the settingsā€¦ā€¦ why do you ask?

Also no temp control on the knobs.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group image

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yeah I do all of my work, and like @Alvin Olson I have a cabinet full of products.

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 5E4215E1-B552-45B1-AA43-10AB059979E7

Ford Bronco šŸ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 5E4215E1-B552-45B1-AA43-10AB059979E7

Niceā€¦.well looks like Iā€™m driving to Boone for ceramic coating! šŸ˜‚
Sponsored