Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not keeping the roof rack?

Great looking Bronco!
Thanks! Keeping the rack in case I need it or want it in the future, just prefer the “clean” look without it for now. Also didn’t want to take the chance of messing anything up right now by taking it off myself.
Sponsored

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So sorry
We want to put a big chunk down to minimize monthly payments. I get the money is cheap part and it's definitely a balance but it seems redundant to then have a 700-1000$ monthly payment. That's a daunting bill to pay, lol.
I am purchasing outright. I got a bank check yesterday. Ten dollar fee. Some banks arpeovide this service free.Hope it doesn’t expire before my bronco arrives 🙄

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ask the finance ppl. A wire could take 24 hours to post a cashiers check is basically cash. If you do a check, make sure you know the proper name of the dealership. Their business name is usually not “XXXX Ford”
My saleman told me to bring a cashier's check tomorrow

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Cat I noticed on the Purgatory tab, I am marked green. What does that mean? I have not received any updates, do you know something I don't? I hope so! LOL... Thanks!

Fordmanfrombirth

Outer Banks
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My wife was nice enough to go to the credit union and get a cashiers check for me. She arranged for my birthday trip to Texas Bronco Roadeo weekend before last. She had a pretty good time. She is almost as excited as I am about the arrival of the Bronco.

Sponsored

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok guys how are you all doing your down payments? I haven't made a brand new car purchase before (my husband has however).. and on top of my trade in we are probably dropping around 20k for the down payment. Should I bring a bank check in or do it digitally? I know my hubs did it digitally with his Stinger but had to call the bank while there so they would approve the transaction and not decline it as fraud. Is one way better than the other?

I know Im getting close and getting overwhelmed with the little stuff now, LOL.
I did a cashier's check made out to the dealer.

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

52 hours Bronco-less update.

After numerous phone calls to my dealer I was finally told they still haven’t heard back from Ford and are at a standstill, but will call me as soon as they have something to tell me

The nice lady did provide me a phone number to Ford HQ who I am now on hold with.

P.S. They gave me a Nissan Pathfinder rental. I hate it and it drives like a boat. That is all.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ok guys how are you all doing your down payments? I haven't made a brand new car purchase before (my husband has however).. and on top of my trade in we are probably dropping around 20k for the down payment. Should I bring a bank check in or do it digitally? I know my hubs did it digitally with his Stinger but had to call the bank while there so they would approve the transaction and not decline it as fraud. Is one way better than the other?

My credit union emailed me a letter of approval for 58K and some change. That was total out the door price. But I traded in , and the dealership told me to have them just mail them a check. So I assume they did, they haven't repoed me as of yet.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

52 hours Bronco-less update.

After numerous phone calls to my dealer I was finally told they still haven’t heard back from Ford and are at a standstill, but will call me as soon as they have something to tell me

The nice lady did provide me a phone number to Ford HQ who I am now on hold with.

P.S. They gave me a Nissan Pathfinder rental. I hate it and it drives like a boat. That is all.
Meagan, I am sorry you are going through this.
Makes me have some buyers remorse but at this point, I am not going to walk away.
I have always had great luck with Ford and I hope it continues.
I really think that Ford needs to go above and beyond to take care us these issues.

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Meagan, I am sorry you are going through this.
Makes me have some buyers remorse but at this point, I am not going to walk away.
I have always had great luck with Ford and I hope it continues.
I really think that Ford needs to go above and beyond to take care us these issues.
Surely I’m just the odd kid out. Yours is gonna be great!

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Off the wall question.... anyone happen to know what size the bolts are on the back of the rollbar? My wife is gone in the Bronco and I need to know the size of it so I can fix something before I run my 3d printer. Why spend 50 bucks on some gear hooks when I can make them myself?

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When we bought the truck we paid almost all in “cash” and brought a certified bank check.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is very emotional for me. My dad always had a Bronco when we were kids and I have lots of memories playing around in one. When my oldest brother turned 16, my dad bought a 1974 and we all fixed it up together. He ended up giving it to my brother and that was the “family” Bronco up until he sold it last year without telling any of us. It’ll be nice to have a bronco in the family again…
On a side note, I have 2 boys 18 and 20, the youngest had me put the 73 in the will for him but he has to pay his brother half of the assessed value of it. The oldest said as long as he got cash he was just fine. The youngest did say the other day if I plan on keeping the 22, he wanted it as well.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here ya go @Alvin Olson I have a path to get from one end to the other.

20220125_162035.jpg

20220125_162039.jpg

20220125_162051.jpg

Broski5738

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
1/24 estimated delivery day came and went with no updates or communications. just checked and now it's showing 2/3
Sponsored