Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The Ford trackers are somewhere between spotty and 3-legged lame. Once I got my railcar number from my dealer, I stopped checking them. Have you been tracking your baby on its train ride? (Or is it going convoy?) Either way, those trackers are better than Ford's.
Unloaded from rail last week.no movement since. Getting exhausted stalking the dealership daily
Sponsored

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'95 Mustang,'08 Honda Civic,'03 15hh QH Paint mare
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I had a hunch based on delivery time estimates. I called the hotline at like 8am and Lashawnda said it had arrived the night prior. My pizza tracker updated when the dealer opened at 9. Dealer called me at 9:36 and said I could pick it up immediately.

Neither backdoor nor Pals have updated yet.
Fantastic news!!

Interesting that the pizza tracker updated when the dealer opened! Coincidence or some signal from the delivery truck or internal to the Bronco?

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Unloaded from rail last week.no movement since. Getting exhausted stalking the dealership daily
Perhaps you can implant a spy cam on their ceiling! (And one in the rail yard.) :D

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wish. I am so jealous! I did not receive any updates today. :(
Ok. I see you moved yourself out of green status. Sorry about that, @Kuze

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Fantastic news!!

Interesting that the pizza tracker updated when the dealer opened! Coincidence or some signal from the delivery truck or internal to the Bronco?
I suspect someone at the dealership accepted the vin, which updated the tracker. Like when the UPS driver scans the package at delivery.

But, you know, with a Bronco.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wish. I am so jealous! I did not receive any updates today. :(
Actually, @Kuze, i am still confused. There were several posts where you were seeking your rail car number from, "CS Karen", and, your Dealer. That why I am confused.

Do you have a check mark on your Pizza Tracker next to, In Production?

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

i added couple items in my checklist (using yours - thanks!) - will let you know result if want to update

- Wildtrak hood graphic. (it has been reported was removed for FY22 Wildtrak)
- Color matched handles and mirrors (it has been reported was removed for FY22 Wildtrak)
- Floor Liners – Front and Rear with Carpet Mats + Upgraded Front and Rear Carpet Floor Mats are present (Nobody knows the difference or what upgraded mats look like)
Are you sure the hood graphic is true? When they come off the assembly line they don't have it. It goes to a special place to get the graphics.

Lmac2021

Base
First Name
Laurie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ‘22
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Day 8 at the rail yard. We’ve begun stalking our dealership, I think the sales people watch from the window, and now know me and my husbands vehicles and watch us as we drive throughout their property looking for Betty White. Maybe one day…

Sponsored

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Day 8 at the rail yard. We’ve begun stalking our dealership, I think the sales people watch from the window, and now know me and my husbands vehicles and watch us as we drive throughout their property looking for Betty White. Maybe one day…
Hah I’m so happy I’m not the only one exhibit severely pathological behavior at this point…..

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

pizza tracker for me doesn’t work. When I switched dealers due to the previous (who is on that naughty list) the tracker stopped working. Status always shows contact dealer even though the dealer on his end tried to do what he can to fix it. Regardless dealer confirmed last week it was on a rail so we’re all just twiddling our thumbs waiting haha.
How frustrating to be in the dark.

So, you did not receive an e-mail from Ford that says, "Congrats, your new Bronco is being produced the week of 1/3", with a, "button", to track your vehicle? Thats the "pizza tracker", so named after Dominos.

Do you have a reservation number (8 digit)? Here are the, back door tracker links. Put your reservation number in place of the xxxxxx
https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId=Xxxxxxxx

https://www.ford.com/buy/reserve/details.html?reservationId=xxxxxxxx

Last edited:

abbydiver

Outer Banks
First Name
Meagan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 - 4DR OBX A51
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I can't begin to imagine how you must feel now. What a let down. I hope they fix it for you quickly.

Keep us posted. What did Ford HQ say?
Not a whole lot. We see the ticket from your dealership, please give us some time, I’ll contact them and I’ll follow up with you Friday…….

However, when I called my dealership back I finally got a manager and he moved me from the rental to a loaner Bronco! So now I’m (temporarily) in a Badlands cyber orange Bronco!!! Also, he told me to take my husband to nice dinner and send them the receipt.

So I have to give my dealership props for handling it. The bad news is they have no idea what’s going on and have never seen this issue. 🤷🏼‍♀️

RideEmCowboy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

198 miles today, now in Wendover, UT, on the Nevada line!

Lessons learned today:
  1. The CSX tracker is more accurate than the UP tracker, even west of the Mississippi. UP must stand for Updater Pooped--I'm getting gibberish from them
  2. The recordings are often unintelligible--have to do 50X blowups of Google Maps to find a city that sounds vaguely like the synthesized voice in the recording.
Driving that train
High on cocaine
Casey Jones you better
Watch your speed

(wait for it)

8b Burmester to Wendover UT.jpg
Sponsored