Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’ve been stuck here with an estimated delivery of 2/7 which isn’t likely. Blend date was 1/7.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 18FB162D-37E5-49EF-B164-C638D85AC2C6
Sponsored

Cleehb

Big Bend
First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot, Hyundai Pallisade
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks. We are going to finance at the dealer initially. That's a good thing to consider with the APR. Shit I don't even carry checks anymore though. lol.
You should call your dealer. I asked what my dealer would accept and they said max $1,000 on cc, max $5,000 personal check, otherwise cashiers check.

Cszmom

Base
First Name
Meg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Sienna
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not a whole lot. We see the ticket from your dealership, please give us some time, I’ll contact them and I’ll follow up with you Friday…….

However, when I called my dealership back I finally got a manager and he moved me from the rental to a loaner Bronco! So now I’m (temporarily) in a Badlands cyber orange Bronco!!! Also, he told me to take my husband to nice dinner and send them the receipt.

So I have to give my dealership props for handling it. The bad news is they have no idea what’s going on and have never seen this issue. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Well I am glad your dealership is taking care of you, but ugh in the having zero answers!

Reactions: Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Not a whole lot. We see the ticket from your dealership, please give us some time, I’ll contact them and I’ll follow up with you Friday…….

However, when I called my dealership back I finally got a manager and he moved me from the rental to a loaner Bronco! So now I’m (temporarily) in a Badlands cyber orange Bronco!!! Also, he told me to take my husband to nice dinner and send them the receipt.

So I have to give my dealership props for handling it. The bad news is they have no idea what’s going on and have never seen this issue. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Oh, that is very nice of your Dealer. I love the Cyber Orange!! Glad you got some soothing by getting a loaner Bronco.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been stuck here with an estimated delivery of 2/7 which isn’t likely. Blend date was 1/7.

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 18FB162D-37E5-49EF-B164-C638D85AC2C6
Welcome to the Purgatory Party.

Kuze

Wildtrak
First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G63
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Actually, @Kuze, i am still confused. There were several posts where you were seeking your rail car number from, "CS Karen", and, your Dealer. That why I am confused.

Do you have a check mark on your Pizza Tracker next to, In Production?
@Cat I have never received a rail car number when calling CS. Dealership doesn't have it either and from Dealerships end, its showing still at MAP. Never got Karen unfortunately. Always got people who said they don't have that information nor would they. The dealership is great but they don't have a rail car number yet either.
I don't have a check mark in the "In Production" section. It says "In Progress".
Sorry for the confusion!
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 6.43.29 PM

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screen Shot 2022-01-25 at 6.43.36 PM

_jeff

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco Badlands, 23 Lightning Pro, 14 FLD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The hood sticker is applied after it comes off the line I believe, I could be wrong. Your window sticker should say WildTrak Hood Graphic. Mine does.
Ok, yeah I'm still trying to decide if I'll end up going

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Dang...i go play a round of golf, and there are 20 pages of conversation to catch up on!! You all are a chatty bunch!

I am trying to keep the purgatory tab updated, hence all the questions about, "In Production", check marks, indicating those rigs are not fully built (waiting on a microchip?)

Thnx everyone, for your patience.

Sponsored

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Cat I have never received a rail car number when calling CS. Dealership doesn't have it either and from Dealerships end, its showing still at MAP. Never got Karen unfortunately. Always got people who said they don't have that information nor would they. The dealership is great but they don't have a rail car number yet either.
I don't have a check mark in the "In Production" section. It says "In Progress".
Sorry for the confusion!
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643164808117

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643164808117
Gotcha. Thnx for clarifying.. and welcome back to Purgatory!!

Baja

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tahoe, 2009 Wrangler, 1974 Baja Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So my Bronco has been at the Nashville rail yard since the 19th and checked the Oviss page and it is showing inactive.
62834968 - Inactive - FORD MOTOR COMPANY

Any ideas?

Ihatethedodgers

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dealer called to let me know Bronco arrived sometime during the night. Going to pick it up Thursday. Trackers never changed from shipped (EDD of 1/22-1/28). CSX showed released at Richmond on 1/22. United Roads still shows inactive with pickup location of Benicia (so United Roads is not accurate in my case). I will not win the Cat award unless something goes horribly wrong.