Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

On a more positive nope.
We are ducking dominating the Forums stats.
Approaching 600 pages and 9000 posts
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643200894695
Sponsored

BeardBros

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1917 Roamer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Here is a timeline of my Wildtrak build.
  • 8/3/2020 - Reserved an Outer Banks Bronco 4dr
  • 1/20/2021 - Went to my Ford dealer and built a Wildtrak 4dr instead of an Outer Banks and confirmed the order. I received the email confirmation of the Wildtrak order before I even left the dealership.
  • 2/7/2021 - I saw on my Ford account that my original Outerbanks reservation from 8/3/2020 was cancelled on 2/3/2021 (dealer does not know why) and I had a 2nd order for the Wildtrak with a new reservation/order number.
  • 2/8/2021 - I contacted my dealer about this chaos and his rep told him they were going to manually change the timestamp on my new order number to 8/3/2020. The dealer was told to cancel my 1/20/2021 Wildtrak order and submit a new order and I had to pay another $100 deposit, then the original 8/3/2020 reservation deposit would be refunded, which it has been.
  • 8/30/2021 - My Ford account shows an 8/14/2021 Wildtrak order and my dealer says the timestamp should be 8/3/2020 on this new order. I asked him to get me a screenshot to verify the 8/3/2020 timestamp is on the new order number and he said he would need to contact the Ford rep. No luck, they cannot produce anything that verifies the original reservation timestamp.
  • 10/19/21 - My dealer called and said I should change to a soft top to get my order built so we went ahead and did that, figured I would just get a hardtop later (I did not know getting a hardtop from Ford would cost me $7800 at the time, WTF) Then he changed my priority code to the highest it can be and also set his system to show I was the only Bronco order for his store. It is a small midwest dealership.
  • 10/28/21 - Scheduled to be built the week of December 20, 2021
  • 12/11/21 - Vehicle is now re-scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022
  • 1/6/22 - Bronco shows it is "in production" on the order tracking page. Missed the opportunity to see the window sticker.
  • 1/8/22 - Still "in production"
  • 1/10/22 - Tracker still says in production 1/6/2022 with an estimated delivery of 1/22/2022. My salesman says his system shows it has been produced and estimated delivery is 1/16-1/22. BCE modules list is super long with tear tag NDZ2. Palsapp has a freight bill # and status is pending. Window sticker is not available. SYNC system (null) is up to date.
  • 1/11/22 - No change in any status tracker.
  • 1/16/22 - No change in any status tracker.
  • 1/18/22 - Window sticker link started working and was able to get blend date etc.
  • 1/22/22 - Estimated delivery 1/22/2022, No change in any status tracker.
  • 1/26/22 - Estimated delivery is now 2/01/2022. No change in any status tracker since 1/10/22.

Last edited:

22BlackDiamondGreen

Black Diamond
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford 150 1955 Ford F100
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Convoy question -- for those who have shipped convoy what was the time from dispatched on the PALS Portal to delivered to dealer?

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is a timeline of my Wildtrak build.
  • 8/3/2020 - Reserved an Outer Banks Bronco 4dr
  • 1/20/2021 - Went to my Ford dealer and built a Wildtrack 4dr instead of an Outer Banks and confirmed the order. I received the email confirmation of the Wildtrack order before I even left the dealership.
  • 2/7/2021 - I saw on my Ford account that my original Outerbanks reservation from 8/3/2020 was cancelled on 2/3/2021 (dealer does not know why) and I had a 2nd order for the Wildtrack with a new reservation/order number.
  • 2/8/2021 - I contacted my dealer about this chaos and his rep told him they were going to manually change the timestamp on my new order number to 8/3/2020. The dealer was told to cancel my 1/20/2021 Wildtrack order and submit a new order and I had to pay another $100 deposit, then the original 8/3/2020 reservation deposit would be refunded, which it has been.
  • 8/30/2021 - My Ford account shows an 8/14/2021 Wildtrack order and my dealer says the timestamp should be 8/3/2020 on this new order. I asked him to get me a screenshot to verify the 8/3/2020 timestamp is on the new order number and he said he would need to contact the Ford rep. No luck, they cannot produce anything that verifies the original reservation timestamp.
  • 10/19/21 - My dealer called and said I should change to a soft top to get my order built so we went ahead and did that, figured I would just get a hardtop later (I did not know getting a hardtop from Ford would cost me $7800 at the time, WTF) Then he changed my priority code to the highest it can be and also set his system to show I was the only Bronco order for his store. It is a small midwest dealership.
  • 10/28/21 - Scheduled to be built the week of December 20, 2021
  • 12/11/21 - Vehicle is now re-scheduled to be built the week of January 3, 2022
  • 1/6/22 - Bronco shows it is "in production" on the order tracking page. Missed the opportunity to see the window sticker.
  • 1/8/22 - Still "in production"
  • 1/10/22 - Tracker still says in production 1/6/2022 with an estimated delivery of 1/22/2022. My salesman says his system shows it has been produced and estimated delivery is 1/16-1/22. BCE modules list is super long with tear tag NDZ2. Palsapp has a freight bill # and status is pending. Window sticker is not available. SYNC system (null) is up to date.
  • 1/11/22 - No change in any status tracker.
  • 1/16/22 - No change in any status tracker. :(
  • 1/18/22 - Window sticker link started working and was able to get blend date etc.
  • 1/22/22 - Estimated delivery 1/22/2022, No change in any status tracker.
  • 1/26/22 - Estimated delivery is now 2/01/2022. No change in any tracking link since 1/10/22.
Great looking timeline report.

I will have to say my Estimated Delivery has not changed since production. EDD is 01/29/22 which is this Saturday and fits neatly in the realm of probability.

I would not be nearly as frustrated if the Sales Manger didn't call me on Monday Morning saying my Bronco Arrived and spent an hour on the phone going over all of the pre-delivery details only for an hour to go by and him saying "oopsies" wrong Olson... sorry you don't have your Bronco yet, check back next week.

Hmmm. I sure sound bitter.. but I don't think I am, just disappointed.

Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wednesday Morning update:

Only change is that CSX now states that the Railcar is Empty as of 01-23-22 @ 1617 🤷‍♂️

It seems either it is still sitting at the railyard or in some process of ground transportation that I no one is aware of. :mad:

No changes in any trackers :mad:

No update from the Dealership :mad:

Email reply from my Salesman is nope, we haven't seen it arrive yet. :mad:

I did ask about my Ford Accessories Order I placed and confirmed and was told that the lady who handles that is out sick but they will be able to look into it when she gets back. :mad:

🎶
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

🎶
Now I cant get this song out of my head.
What is your favorite version of this song?

Forever I thought the Original was the only version I would ever like.
However, this version is my favorite.

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Convoy question -- for those who have shipped convoy what was the time from dispatched on the PALS Portal to delivered to dealer?
Nothing ever changed on my Palsapp, showed my VIN and that was about it couple weeks before my build date. I checked it just now and it still shows "Status" pending. My ride showed up last Wed of last week.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wednesday Morning update:

Only change is that CSX now states that the Railcar is Empty as of 01-23-22 @ 1617 🤷‍♂️

It seems either it is still sitting at the railyard or in some process of ground transportation that I no one is aware of. :mad:

No changes in any trackers :mad:

No update from the Dealership :mad:

Email reply from my Salesman is nope, we haven't seen it arrive yet. :mad:

I did ask about my Ford Accessories Order I placed and confirmed and was told that the lady who handles that is out sick but they will be able to look into it when she gets back. :mad:

🎶
Hello darkness, my old friend
I've come to talk with you again
Because a vision softly creeping
Left its seeds while I was sleeping
And the vision that was planted in my brain
Still remains
Within the sound of silence

🎶
That means it's unloadeed and awaiting pickup (If it hasn't been picked up already). This is good! It's the next step towards coming home! Now you are in the dark like I am basically waiting for that text/call from the dealer! lol

WayneS

Outer Banks
First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Flex
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Dang...i go play a round of golf, and there are 20 pages of conversation to catch up on!! You all are a chatty bunch!

I am trying to keep the purgatory tab updated, hence all the questions about, "In Production", check marks, indicating those rigs are not fully built (waiting on a microchip?)

Thnx everyone, for your patience.
We still dont have a check mark in “in production” but ford cs told me 3 times now that it is done and passed inspection just waiting to be picked up for delivery. Not sure if they are lying or they just dont know. It cant take 3+ weeks for a truck to pick Bertie up. Waiting for ford to tell our gm and him to report us. Dont worry, we are not holding our breath!!!

Reactions: Cat

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That means it's unloadeed and awaiting pickup (If it hasn't been picked up already). This is good! It's the next step towards coming home! Now you are in the dark like I am basically waiting for that text/call from the dealer! lol
Thanks Jessica, I like and need to positive vibes...

Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oh no... bad vibes to come. My 4 yr old son is playing with his Bronco toy... and hes pushing some of his men around in it and he just goes:

"oh no honey, are you ok?..... yeah, our bronco just broke down"

This is the toy he is using. I got it for him for Christmas so he would have a blue bronco like mama...
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 20211225_131338

Annnnnd he left it stranded in the middle of the kitchen and went to do something else.

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Oh no... bad vibes to come. My 4 yr old son is playing with his Bronco toy... and hes pushing some of his men around in it and he just goes:

"oh no honey, are you ok?..... yeah, our bronco just broke down"

This is the toy he is using. I got it for him for Christmas so he would have a blue bronco like mama...
Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 20211225_131338

Annnnnd he left it stranded in the middle of the kitchen and went to do something else.
If there ever was a reason for a "time out" this is it.
Bronco's don't break down, they just take a break from duty every so often.
That is a good looking and accurate model.
I have been watching for my doppelganger and haven't found it yet.
4 Door Cyber Orange

MarkSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hump day update… Estimated delivery changed from 1/24 -> 2/2.

I’m going to save so much time not checking trackers when this thing shows up!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If there ever was a reason for a "time out" this is it.
Bronco's don't break down, they just take a break from duty every so often.
That is a good looking and accurate model.
I have been watching for my doppelganger and haven't found it yet.
4 Door Cyber Orange
Haha!

This is just a toy version with a lot of plastic, I got it at walmart. It's not on par with the diecast models. I think i have a pic of it in the box (insert looking for it now)..

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 20211212_211257

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Haha!

This is just a toy version with a lot of plastic, I got it at walmart. It's not on par with the diecast models. I think i have a pic of it in the box (insert looking for it now)..

Ford Bronco đź›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 20211212_211257
Hmmm.. might work for my collection anyway.. I need to ask the wife to grab one on her next Wally World visit.
Sponsored