Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Don't be a cock tease! This is not an acceptable photo, show us your new baby!
haha - here ya go..

this thing drives phenomenal - unbelievably smooth and the 2.7 has plenty of giddy up

so far 2 complaints:
-i was not expecting the hardtop to make so much noise while driving. It is very noticeable at low speeds. The best way I can describe it is sounds like a window is open. I have a 79 CJ with a hardtop so I understand there will be noise - and if you've ever driven a old jeep with hardtop you understand - its loud. I have looked at closely and everything looks OK - but I still feel like something isn't latched on correctly - taking to dealership today to have them take a look.

Anyone else with mic top experiencing the same?

-for the 2 door people moving the passenger front seat forward and backward is a nightmare (imo) and will take some getting use to. I don't mind the manual part - and prefer over the 2 door defender. The defender has power seats but move so slow would drive me insane. I wish ford would have gone with up and forward like my CJ.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643210199603

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643210239225

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 1643210778718
Sponsored

Alvin Olson

Wildtrak
First Name
Alvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford Raptor - 2017 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

haha - here ya go..

this thing drives phenomenal - unbelievably smooth and the 2.7 has plenty of giddy up

so far 2 complaints:
-i was not expecting the hardtop to make so much noise while driving. It is very noticeable at low speeds. The best way I can describe it is sounds like a window is open. I have a 79 CJ with a hardtop so I understand there will be noise - and if you've ever driven a old jeep with hardtop you understand - its loud. I have looked at closely and everything looks OK - but I still feel like something isn't latched on correctly - taking to dealership today to have them take a look.

-for the 2 door people moving the passenger front seat forward and backward is a nightmare (imo) and will take some getting use to. I don't mind the manual part - and prefer over the 2 door defender. The defender has power seats but move so slow would drive me insane. I wish ford would have gone with up and forward like my CJ.

Beautiful Bronco !!!! I really like the 2 door.

Reactions: Cat

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

haha - here ya go..

so far 2 complaints:

1643210199603.png

1643210239225.png

1643210778718.png
It's gorgeous!! I really felt like the Bronco needed a fun color, but as a wildtrack with the black beatuy rings, damn she's fine! That blackout look is working!!

I drove an almost identical model (2 door 2.7 OBX Sasquatch) and while it was only one 20 minute drive I didnt think it was loud at all - even with the roof rack, and I have never driven a convertible or Jeep, etc. My husband had a phone call and had no issues either. The 4 door soft top I drove didn't bother me at all either. Maybe I was overwhelmed with all the fun new things in it and overlooked it but it definitely never stood out to me.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group 20210730_133722

Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hopefully y'all see some movement soon. I saw some people in the 12/20 thread also moved into built status last night, so at least they're making progress getting through them.
I moved to built 3 weeks ago and the only movement I've seen is my delivery date. As of this morning moved from 1/27 to 2/03.

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 08-55-47 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status

Roger123

Badlands
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GC, '14 Yamaha Super Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen about 12 Bronco's in the wild and only one 2 door. Had an appointment about 5 miles from my house yesterday, saw 2 on the way there and 2 on the way back (one 2 door).

Told Lisa I don't want it any more, too common.

Sponsored

Tarheel_Wes

Black Diamond
First Name
Wesley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 08-55-47 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status
Just had mine ceramic coated and ppf on hood and front fenders. Also got a racing stripe and bead lock rings body color match powder coated white
Looking good...mind if I ask how much the ceramic coating and partial PPF was? I am looking at this same option.

pr0xy

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22' 2DR Wildtrak, 79' Jeep CJ7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

It's gorgeous!! I really felt like the Bronco needed a fun color, but as a wildtrack with the black beatuy rings, damn she's fine! That blackout look is working!!

I drove an almost identical model (2 door 2.7 OBX Sasquatch) and while it was only one 20 minute drive I didnt think it was loud at all - even with the roof rack, and I have never driven a convertible or Jeep, etc. My husband had a phone call and had no issues either. The 4 door soft top I drove didn't bother me at all either. Maybe I was overwhelmed with all the fun new things in it and overlooked it but it definitely never stood out to me.

that is sexy

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I moved to built 3 weeks ago and the only movement I've seen is my delivery date. As of this morning moved from 1/27 to 2/03.

Mine still doesnt have a date under shipped, it was shipped on 1/13 and is just waiting on a truck to take it 2 hours to the dealer.

Sponsored

Tennman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine still doesnt have a date under shipped, it was shipped on 1/13 and is just waiting on a truck to take it 2 hours to the dealer.
Do you have check mark under built?

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Last edited:

OkieB6G

Outer Banks
First Name
Heather
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2010 Forte Koup
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pulled my United Road report just now and found my Bronco is being loaded from the rail yard to my dealer soon. Check the highlight - the process was labeled "Load Child" which is hilarious because this thing *is* already my baby!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group UR Update

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Pulled my United Road report just now and found my Bronco is being loaded from the rail yard to my dealer soon. Check the highlight - the process was labeled "Load Child" which is hilarious because this thing *is* already my baby!

Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  1/3/22 Build Week Group UR Update
Yay you get to track it and watch the lil truck on the map!

All I get is this:
- Inactive - FORD MOTOR COMPANY

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Screenshot 2022-01-26 at 08-55-47 Ford Vehicle Order Tracking Status.png
Are you able to check the backdoor tracker and does it have built, etc.?

Mine still just showed scheduled for production even though the pizza tracker is at built.
Sponsored

Reactions: Cat