Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

no updates beyond modules. Pizza has no production date. Tear tag no change. Like it got made and just froze.

Sponsored

JasonG

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My window sticker is now gone. No modules populated. Pizza tracker isn't working.
1/27 blend date 769/270

Ugh......
Ok. Pizza tracker is back up. Still shows in production. Window sticker is back too. No changes to blend date. Still 01/27 769/2270

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Based on the mods popping for 1/25 around know, seems they are maybe 2 days behind?

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well i broke down and called the infamous 800 number. I did get one of the unhelpful ones, but i was told mine shows getting out of production now on 2/21. She didn’t give any reason other than “delays”. So I guess I have another month or two to wait now. Modules popped yesterday so who knows maybe its going to the dirt lot or something. Talk about wind out of the sail today. 😔. I am beyond exhausted with this experience.

Sponsored

pat8839

Base
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge, F-150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Well i broke down and called the infamous 800 number. I did get one of the unhelpful ones, but i was told mine shows getting out of production now on 2/21. She didn’t give any reason other than “delays”. So I guess I have another month or two to wait now. Modules popped yesterday so who knows maybe its going to the dirt lot or something. Talk about wind out of the sail today. 😔. I am beyond exhausted with this experience.
Oh that's a shot to the gut! 2/21 is a serious delay. Wonder if it is the chips.

jpoulton

Wildtrak
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Titan XD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

no updates beyond modules. Pizza has no production date. Tear tag no change. Like it got made and just froze.
Same here. Modules popped after midnight but nothing else.

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sorry to hear. What's your build? I ask as I am wondering if there's a trend with chip shortages for specific trim levels or not.

denam76

Badlands
First Name
Dena
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HONDA PASSPORT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would see how things shake out today. Maybe 2/21 is your EDD and she didn't want to give you the satisfaction of knowing that.
Sponsored