Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Blend 1/28. 1162/2270
Built 2/1
I checked the pizza tracker on Monday and I have been bumped to 5/26 EDD from the original 2/25. I just thecked the pizza tracker for the first time since Monday and now it states Shipped at the top. The built date changed to 2/7 but there is no shipped date and EDD has not changed. Does anyone have any insight?
Sponsored

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It seems like no rhyme or reason how they are deciding who gets shipped out first.

Maybe it’s just whatever bronco is in the closest parking spot to MAP lmao.

Buttercup.the.bronco

Badlands
First Name
Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My estimated delivery just changed from 5/15 to 2/19 for a second..and then back to 5/15 a minute later.

BigBendBW

Heritage
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Blend 1/28. 1162/2270
Built 2/1
I checked the pizza tracker on Monday and I have been bumped to 5/26 EDD from the original 2/25. I just thecked the pizza tracker for the first time since Monday and now it states Shipped at the top. The built date changed to 2/7 but there is no shipped date and EDD has not changed. Does anyone have any insight?
Check Palsapp, you are 7 behind me I haven’t changed since my bump on Monday. Hope it’s legit for you!

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My estimated delivery just changed from 5/15 to 2/19 for a second..and then back to 5/15 a minute later.
Okay I’m able to reproduce the more favorable edd on my account. If I got to the pizza tracker, then login, when it reloads the tracker, it has the date I like. If I then refresh the page, it’s back to May for me. Sign out. Refresh. Still May. Sign in, and I see 2/28.. until I refresh again. My theory.. there’s a server side cache and perhaps the initial render after signing in doesn’t hit that cache and the 2/28 is the real date. That’s at least what I want to believe for the night 😆

Markpf189

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay I’m able to reproduce the more favorable edd on my account. If I got to the pizza tracker, then login, when it reloads the tracker, it has the date I like. If I then refresh the page, it’s back to May for me. Sign out. Refresh. Still May. Sign in, and I see 2/28.. until I refresh again. My theory.. there’s a server side cache and perhaps the initial render after signing in doesn’t hit that cache and the 2/28 is the real date. That’s at least what I want to believe for the night 😆
Would make some sense as my original delivery date was 2/15, so this 2/19 date is new.

Sponsored

JerseyGirl in VA

Badlands
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2023 Harley Davidson Low Rider ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

verrrrrrry slight movement for me: if i log into my ford account and go into the "connected services" section it shows my navigation is "awaiting activation". otherwise everything is the same for me: tear tag still is "DAA" and still "in production" on the pizza tracker, still no "activate" button in fordpass, and the sync update page still says i don't have sync. i'm thinking the 1/17 group and us early 1/24 week people might be missing more modules than some later in our build week so those are a faster fix and ship out??

fields_day

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4dr Badlands - 2023 2dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

verrrrrrry slight movement for me: if i log into my ford account and go into the "connected services" section it shows my navigation is "awaiting activation". otherwise everything is the same for me: tear tag still is "DAA" and still "in production" on the pizza tracker, still no "activate" button in fordpass, and the sync update page still says i don't have sync. i'm thinking the 1/17 group and us early 1/24 week people might be missing more modules than some later in our build week so those are a faster fix and ship out??
Dammit! Yours was supposed to be on the train with mine!!!

leervd

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Some movement is better than no movement I guess. But I hope you have a speedy build!!!
Sponsored