Jennifer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well I called on mine and I am concerned and excited?? lol According to my number (not close to yours) My vehicle was loaded on 2/6 but went to El Paso and is headed for Chihuahua Mexico? lol
In response to my own comment, this has to be incorrect. which is why I am not tracking lol.

Jpna220

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Altima (sons car) and F150 (hubs truck)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

You know what, I give. Ford has folded me like a cheap lawn chair. Until I get that call from my dealer, I am done tracking. (YA RIGHT)
I quit smoking easier than I can quit tracking. Never been a crack head but I imagine this is what it’s like to get your next fix. 🤦🏼‍♀️

otherone

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone with bouncing EDDs - are yall using the same device/browser window each time? Try clearing your cache or using a private window/incognito mode. One device/browser combo might be holding a cache longer than others etc. I cant deal with the idea that they will come and go like that for real o_O🤪

Sponsored

camsass

Outer Banks
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150, 71 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was officially bumped. :( Only by 3 days though. 3/6 to 3/9. If anyone is interested in subscribing to my new YouTube channel, I’ll be posting about my new bronco journey. I’ll also have videos of my early bronco restoration and 72 f100. As well as abandoned vehicle revivals. https://youtube.com/channel/UCsQ-Mdy3gBU8lPTSgpqHOEw

#shamelessplug 😂

camsass

Outer Banks
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150, 71 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone with bouncing EDDs - are yall using the same device/browser window each time? Try clearing your cache or using a private window/incognito mode. One device/browser combo might be holding a cache longer than others etc. I cant deal with the idea that they will come and go like that for real o_O🤪
Mine has been bouncing around quite a bit.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Mine has been bouncing around quite a bit.
I can’t get mine to change unless I call the 800#. Both times I called, it updated a few minutes later. May be coincidence, but I feel like the phone reps have a button they push to sync my pizza tracker

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

camsass

Outer Banks
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150, 71 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I can’t get mine to change unless I call the 800#. Both times I called, it updated a few minutes later. May be coincidence, but I feel like the phone reps have a button they push to sync my pizza tracker
[/QUOTE

It was going back and forth from tbd to 3/3/22 then about 15 minutes ago it changed to 3/9

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Funny as shit. I need an automatic tracker. It’s eating me alive.
I have distill.io running every 5 minutes but I still can’t stop manually checking 😣

I might write one that texts me or sends an ifttt notification. I don’t trust that I’ll hear the laptop ding

otherone

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have distill.io running every 5 minutes but I still can’t stop manually checking 😣

I might write one that texts me or sends an ifttt notification. I don’t trust that I’ll hear the laptop ding
I like your style! I knew I read someones comment about automating that but couldnt find it again. Going to try it but also probably will still compulsively refresh manually.

Pdshepherd

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None. Wife's Kia is my part time wheels
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

No substitute for the obsessive manual click. I need an intervention

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I do wonder if the data is cached. I just decided to try logging into my ford account on the mobile website before checking the pizza tracker and my edd changed from 5/24 to 2/28. First time it’s changed for me without first calling the 800#. I’m rot 6907

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I do wonder if the data is cached. I just decided to try logging into my ford account on the mobile website before checking the pizza tracker and my edd changed from 5/24 to 2/28. First time it’s changed for me without first calling the 800#. I’m rot 6907
… and back to 5/24. Shoot. I liked 2/28 more
Sponsored