Raleigh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jaguar XFR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would have loved to land a "basesquatch" however I have 3 friends with orders of various iterations of Sasquatch who are still waiting more than 8 months later. I decided to go a fully stripped 2door base manual 2.3 eruption green, with only aux switches. Ordered 3 weeks ago, last week got my build confirmation. March 7 build date. All of us ordered from the same dealer, and they are bummed. I suppose the build spec plays a pretty big role in how quickly they are built.

I suppose a base bronco beats no bronco, huh?
Damn good for you in timing, I have same build but carbonized grey 2.5 mont
Went from In production to built to shipped in the last two days! Can’t wait to share pictures with you all. Dealership has a set of falken wildpeaks ready to install upon delivery!
When did you order?

Sponsored

SVCOFFROAD

Big Bend
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Multiple
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thank you!

No aux switches, so i bought the sylvania switch...havnt hooked it up yet...

the bumper isnt heavy...came in 2 pieces...1 bumper, 1 skid plate...was packed very nicely...took me less than an hour by myself to remove the plastic bumper and install this one...15mm socket needed...they are a forum member: @SVCOFFROAD

bought led & switch off amazon for under $130

Light:

SYLVANIA - Slim 20 Inch LED Light Bar - Lifetime Limited Warranty - Spot Light 5400 Raw Lumens, Best Quality Off Road Driving Work Light, Truck, Car, Boat, ATV, UTV, SUV, 4x4 (1 PC)

Relay:

SYLVANIA - Single Output LED Wiring Harness - 12V On Off Switch Power Relay Blade Fuse Off Road LED Work Light, Off Road Driving Light, Truck, Boat, ATV, UTV, SUV, 4x4 (1 PC)

Looks great! Love that color combo!

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just spoke to dealer today said I had a buildate second week of April (no email)+thirty day delivery schedule feeling happy 😊😁 and smug ordered may 2021.

Sponsored

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just spoke to dealer today said I had a buildate second week of April (no email)+thirty day delivery schedule feeling happy 😊😁 and smug ordered may 2021.
Jealous! July 2020 reservation and order still nothing...

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah but watch the Canadian truck protests put that schedule in the s**tter mine will end up in dirt mountain without an engine 2 engine plants up there

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got a question for all you Base 2 door owners. I really love this trim level but I wish you could get the rear locker without SAS. On the Big Bend you can get the rear locker without SAS but the BB is 3400 bucks more to start with. I can't find $3400 more features from the base to the BB. Any ideas where the difference is. Wheels and a leather wrapped steering wheel isn't worth that much.