Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

got an update from Roesch Ford saying the leather steering wheel part is on back order
update: roesch cancelled the order without notice in case anyone else was going that route
Sponsored

tongsun3717

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Expecting, some time in March

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My wife's stock 4 door base is great in a foot of snow.The floor mats keep the floor clean from snow and mud.The seats seem nice and warn in minus degree weather.The badlands is alot better in snow and seems to hold its own.Maybe more then most need.But the seats are cold .Yet the wash out floor is great to keep the floor clean..
What floor mat option did you buy?

Sponsored

ievolve

Base
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3
Your Bronco Model
Base
Would have loved to land a "basesquatch" however I have 3 friends with orders of various iterations of Sasquatch who are still waiting more than 8 months later. I decided to go a fully stripped 2door base manual 2.3 eruption green, with only aux switches. Ordered 3 weeks ago, last week got my build confirmation. March 7 build date. All of us ordered from the same dealer, and they are bummed. I suppose the build spec plays a pretty big role in how quickly they are built.

I suppose a base bronco beats no bronco, huh?

ericj1800

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Looks good! A little birdie tells me Yukon will have lockers for us soon. I'm sure ARB will too.
Dusty have you heard any more information about this? I am hoping that the open 3.73 or 4.46 can be upfitted with a rear locker, as I am thinking about changing my order for my base 2.3 auto to the big bend so I can get a rear locker. May have to drop the auto to help lower the cost on it, but my wife won't be happy, LOL. Just seems like a lot of money to upgrade the package to be able to get it. Btw I really enjoy all of your videos on YT. I look forward to seeing what mods you do in the future.

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dusty have you heard any more information about this? I am hoping that the open 3.73 or 4.46 can be upfitted with a rear locker, as I am thinking about changing my order for my base 2.3 auto to the big bend so I can get a rear locker. May have to drop the auto to help lower the cost on it, but my wife won't be happy, LOL. Just seems like a lot of money to upgrade the package to be able to get it. Btw I really enjoy all of your videos on YT. I look forward to seeing what mods you do in the future.
I appreciate your feedback on our YouTube channel. We love hearing from people who found value in them.

I haven't heard anything further regarding Yukon's upcoming Bronco offerings. I expect that ARB, Dana-Spicer and Eaton will eventually offer selectable lockers for the M220. There should be plenty to choose from, but I don't know how long any of those will take.

Sponsored

ericj1800

Base
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I appreciate your feedback on our YouTube channel. We love hearing from people who found value in them.

I haven't heard anything further regarding Yukon's upcoming Bronco offerings. I expect that ARB, Dana-Spicer and Eaton will eventually offer selectable lockers for the M220. There should be plenty to choose from, but I don't know how long any of those will take.
I appreciate you guys making the videos as they really help us base buyers see what the capability of our lower priced rigs truly are.
Btw it looks like I'm locked into my base bronco as I called my dealer today and he said it was just locked in and might be up for building soon. I got an order email from Ford today as well showing the build with a priority code 19, so I'm hoping to get a production email next soon! 2.3 auto base with aux switches in cactus gray.
Hopefully aftermarket will have a great rear locker option soon.
Thank you

Dusty

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70, 71 & '21 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I appreciate you guys making the videos as they really help us base buyers see what the capability of our lower priced rigs truly are.
Btw it looks like I'm locked into my base bronco as I called my dealer today and he said it was just locked in and might be up for building soon. I got an order email from Ford today as well showing the build with a priority code 19, so I'm hoping to get a production email next soon! 2.3 auto base with aux switches in cactus gray.
Hopefully aftermarket will have a great rear locker option soon.
Thank you
Congrats on the order! I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with it's capability right out of the box. Get some bigger tires on it and there are lots of places it can go. The taller gears that come with the auto probably won't be optimal but in 4-low you should still be fine.

jon

Base
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Rubicon, 1989 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Black rings + SVC + Sylvania led

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 5F7999E0-ECDC-48CD-8F86-487A193360C4

Ford Bronco Base Model Owners: Official Thread 5F7999E0-ECDC-48CD-8F86-487A193360C4

That really looks great. What model of sylvania? Also you may have mentioned in a previous thread about your bumper but that looks really nice and not too heavy. Did you wire it up to the aux switches?

wuttusayy

Raptor
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

That really looks great. What model of sylvania? Also you may have mentioned in a previous thread about your bumper but that looks really nice and not too heavy. Did you wire it up to the aux switches?
Thank you!

No aux switches, so i bought the sylvania switch...havnt hooked it up yet...

the bumper isnt heavy...came in 2 pieces...1 bumper, 1 skid plate...was packed very nicely...took me less than an hour by myself to remove the plastic bumper and install this one...15mm socket needed...they are a forum member: @SVCOFFROAD

bought led & switch off amazon for under $130

Light:

SYLVANIA - Slim 20 Inch LED Light Bar - Lifetime Limited Warranty - Spot Light 5400 Raw Lumens, Best Quality Off Road Driving Work Light, Truck, Car, Boat, ATV, UTV, SUV, 4x4 (1 PC)

Relay:

SYLVANIA - Single Output LED Wiring Harness - 12V On Off Switch Power Relay Blade Fuse Off Road LED Work Light, Off Road Driving Light, Truck, Boat, ATV, UTV, SUV, 4x4 (1 PC)
Sponsored

Reactions: jon