Sponsored

Anyone want my Bronco Raptor reservation?

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I am interested to know how many golden tickets were handed out to base 2 door orders. Curious if Ford really expected these orders for a 35k Bronco would be willing to convert that order to 75k Bronco that will come with adm, so figure a minimum of 85k. This poster is claiming he's a 2 door order holder worried about a 75k Bronco that's a 4 door. Why wouldn't Ford just offer the Raptor to early order holders that ordered a decked out badlands, outer banks or wildtrak, a Bronco that is closer to the raptor in features and cost, that buyer would convert, heck its not that much more.
wife reservation was for base 4 door. We got golden ticket.
Sponsored

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m in the same boat. I got the golden ticket, but now my wife is pissed. We had a WT lux package ordered for her, and she doesn’t like the looks of the Raptor. I don’t know what to do now. I really want the Raptor but it’s not my vehicle.

Phil

Raptor
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3 LR
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I think the email made it clear that final pricing was at the dealers discretion, that means ADM. Ford can not hold their dealers to msrp, if that were the case there wouldn't be at least 20 for sale in rural east Texas, all with adm
I realize what you are saying but what my dealer told me along with what Farley said and what others experience is that dealers are not putting ADM on the BRaptor.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I’m in the same boat. I got the golden ticket, but now my wife is pissed. We had a WT lux package ordered for her, and she doesn’t like the looks of the Raptor. I don’t know what to do now. I really want the Raptor but it’s not my vehicle.
talk to your dealer, be honest with them about it and they may work something out with you.

JohnnyBronco

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
X4
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In deference to the OP being innocent until proven otherwise, if he has an existing reservation, and opts for the Raptor instead, his original reservation disappears and one less vehicle Ford can't build that they don't have to. Only one vehicle gets built. But in his shoes I would pass on the Raptor and wait for the Everglades email

Sponsored

BQH2010

Raptor
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Tacoma nightshade 2018 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
talk to your dealer, be honest with them about it and they may work something out with you.
I’ll end up doing that, just wish I could get my wife on board with keeping it for a while.

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

This tread is BS. Guy joined yesterday, his profile pick is "Raptor" but now wants to give his golden ticket away. Not a great troll job, but still a troll. Doesn't want to be stuck with a $60K car he can't sell....please.

I do have a serious issue to discuss. I have a First Edition but can't afford the gas, willing to trade straight up for a used Jeep Liberty. Anyone want to trade? Would also consider a Daihatsu Feroza (but only in good to moderate condition).
you right because if he knew anything about anything he would know the Bronco Raptor's not going be close to 60k but I do have a used jeep Cherokee trailhawk to trade .

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

wife reservation was for base 4 door. We got golden ticket.
So this is an interesting deal and I hate to hijack this guys post but I'm curious.

A few questions,

1. Assuming your and early reservation holder, what restraint could have possibly prevented your wifes Bronco from being built by now, thats amazing that you are still waiting on a Base to even be scheduled.

2. As a holder of a value package, just being honest and I think the base is cool, would your wife be at all interested in a Raptor, a Bronco that is on the total other end of the spectrum as far features and more importantly, price. I mean its going probably be twice what you ordered.

3. Assuming you are really not interested in converting to a Raptor, what happens to this allocation, does it go back in the hopper and they offer it to someone else that has been waiting or does it stay with "the dealer"? So was your dealer a larger dealer or a smaller dealer?

Gtrekker

Wildtrak
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor, Audi, M1102 Overland Trailer 2-B
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Nick, I am very interested in the BRaptor and got turned down by Ford. Has the dealer let you know if they will sell it to you at MSRP?
I think since the the folks that were selected are the ones from 7/2020 reservation without a build date. When my dealer emailed me that I was selected he stated MSRP, so I hop it true...

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm trying to imagine this scenario,

Dealer calls Ford:

Dealer: Hey Ford, you owe me big time over this screwed up roll out, I want a Raptor to sell for 150k.

Ford: i know man but we have reservation holders.

Dealer: Figure it out a-hole

Ford: okay, so who do you have that is waiting that is absolutely clueless, has a 2 door or something in the low end ordered, somebody thats not on Bronco6g preferably.

Dealer: Joe Smith will work

Ford: we will send him an email, we look like we're helping the little guy and you get a Bronco Raptor baby, win win.

Dealer: yea, that will work, and I bet he can't even get financed for it,( wink wink followed by sinister laughing )

You got to read this in an old gangster kind of tone to get the full effect.

Sponsored

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
So this is an interesting deal and I hate to hijack this guys post but I'm curious.

A few questions,

1. Assuming your and early reservation holder, what restraint could have possibly prevented your wifes Bronco from being built by now, thats amazing that you are still waiting on a Base to even be scheduled.

2. As a holder of a value package, just being honest and I think the base is cool, would your wife be at all interested in a Raptor, a Bronco that is on the total other end of the spectrum as far features and more importantly, price. I mean its going probably be twice what you ordered.

3. Assuming you are really not interested in converting to a Raptor, what happens to this allocation, does it go back in the hopper and they offer it to someone else that has been waiting or does it stay with "the dealer"? So was your dealer a larger dealer or a smaller dealer?
1. She is day one, she waited a month or two (I’d have to check date) after ordering to place order, at that time salesman told her reservation was worthless and to get her $100 back, so she planned on doing that. I told her to hold on to it. Her order is base 4 door SAS hard top, w/2.3 auto. No VIN and no build date as of today still.

2. No she wouldn’t be interested, both of us always buy XL type cars and trucks (her, SE Edge-Me xl F250...also have 14 XLT F150 w/leather, w/50k miles and HID but I bought it used last year.) we don’t care about expensive cars...not something we care to spend our money on.

3. We are getting the Raptor. I figure it’s a good investment with all the crazy prices. Plus the way Ford is handling this first roll out of the raptor I think these first builds will be desirable because who knows when round two will be. Oh, and dealer is a small town dealer, they currently only have 10-15 new vehicles on the lot.

From how I understand it if we don’t convert to order dealer will not get a raptor, if we cancel at anytime before delivery dealer will not get, could be wrong but that’s what I’ve been told...And I can change to any dealer before ordering.So it’s advantageous for dealers to do what they can to get people to convert their golden ticket to a order, almost like Ford flipped the script. Anyone with a golden ticket holds the advantage over the dealer if they play it right.

boxwood

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EV
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

1. She is day one, she waited a month or two (I’d have to check date) after ordering to place order, at that time salesman told her reservation was worthless and to get her $100 back, so she planned on doing that. I told her to hold on to it. Her order is base 4 door SAS hard top, w/2.3 auto. No VIN and no build date as of today still.

2. No she wouldn’t be interested, both of us always buy XL type cars and trucks (her, SE Edge-Me xl F250...also have 14 XLT F150 w/leather, w/50k miles and HID but I bought it used last year.) we don’t care about expensive cars...not something we care to spend our money on.

3. We are getting the Raptor. I figure it’s a good investment with all the crazy prices. Plus the way Ford is handling this first roll out of the raptor I think these first builds will be desirable because who knows when round two will be. Oh, and dealer is a small town dealer, they currently only have 10-15 new vehicles on the lot.

From how I understand it if we don’t convert to order dealer will not get a raptor, if we cancel at anytime before delivery dealer will not get, could be wrong but that’s what I’ve been told...And I can change to any dealer before ordering.So it’s advantageous for dealers to do what they can to get people to convert their golden ticket to a order, almost like Ford flipped the script. Anyone with a golden ticket holds the advantage over the dealer if they play it right.
Smart move my friend, if you play it right and your dealer is straight up you can probably make enough to pay cash for the base you originally wanted.

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I didn't get the golden ticket, but do have a WT lux ordered. If your dealer will sell you the Raptor at MSRP I will gladly buy it from you and do the reverse with my ordered WT and make whatever changes to my order so it specs out to what you have. Shoot me a message.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor